Sign in to follow this  
jk_scowling

What the %$* is happening to this game???

they are using double think.. ,, i think! lol.. they pretend that it is this way becase they think all dayz player use this forum and also believe it and play that way.. thats so stupid for so many reason lol ,,, just go join a dayz server, get ur ass shot and u know its still ruled by the Alphas

you login someone appears near you on a bike because he can see all players on the map and wants to give you a ride on a bike that he spawns in instantly and also teleports near you.

The lack of support to stop hackers has killed this game the only people you encounter are those who can spawn in items and honestly dont give a flying Hoot about gear/cars turning a zombie survival game into a flaming piece of shit Well played rocket.

also 90% of the servers are empty the other 10% are mostly private hives.

But wait dont worry the new Stand alone version of DAYZ will be out soon and that will only cost you another 30 Dollars making some of u pay 80 dollars in total to play a badly made mod.

I for one cant wait for more copy and paste buildings with no originality /back story /character On the same map CHERNO we have already been playing.

Pretty sure EA will hire you soon rocket because you are spoon feeding us shit and we cant get enough of it.80 dollars in total for a shitty mod from a badly made game with no story and all you show off is clothes and beards in a preview. Whoopti fing do

People are not getting friendly its that they dont care about items or gear as they can just spawn it in wake up.

Edited by salgor

Mate, every time I see your avatar there's something retarded next to it. Go home.

I love how you jock me

you login someone appears near you on a bike because he can see all players on the map and wants to give you a ride on a bike that he spawns in instantly and also teleports near you.

The lack of support to stop hackers has killed this game the only people you encounter are those who can spawn in items and honestly dont give a flying Hoot about gear/cars turning a zombie survival game into a flaming piece of shit Well played rocket.

also 90% of the servers are empty the other 10% are mostly private hives.

But wait dont worry the new Stand alone version of DAYZ will be out soon and that will only cost you another 30 Dollars making some of u pay 80 dollars in total to play a badly made mod.

I for one cant wait for more copy and paste buildings with no originality /back story /character On the same map CHERNO we have already been playing.

Pretty sure EA will hire you soon rocket because you are spoon feeding us shit and we cant get enough of it.80 dollars in total for a shitty mod from a badly made game with no story and all you show off is clothes and beards in a preview. Whoopti fing do

People are not getting friendly its that they dont care about items or gear as they can just spawn it in wake up.

Bitter much?

I don't know how you spent 50 bucks on a free mod, so I assume you mean the two games Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead that you haven't actually played yet. And how you ended up paying so much is probably because you were banned and bought it twice? Anyways, your second statement that the standalone will cost 30 bucks is false. Go home WarZ dev, you're drunk.

Edited by Rakrul

I'm just fed up of all these dollarsign-asterix-percentage-exclamationmark-ing threads.

Spawns in kamenka..meets two new spawns..grabs hatchet, kills zeds..finds mak..passes on mak to closest standard survivor stance hands by side dude, doesn't shoot at him..longest run on sentence ever..over direct asks if both are cool..reply is yes..cranks some metal over direct and puts mic into headphone..all three run up to Zeleno. Hit the shops, beanz, coke, leroy, alice . coyotes..sweet.

Green mountain..zed death..phobia..suspense..dirt trail..sun going down..sunlit and shadowed fir trees..dead soldiers. Someone says atmosphere..jesus..got it in spades. We continue on slowly and hit a few stands, two covering one climbing, keeping it real. M14, 1 mag.. we assign him to overwatch . Split the road and head direct for NW field , action, death, 50 pop server, lets do that shit.

Up past the barn, dodge the zeds, consolidate. Barracks not five minutes away. We look up at the wall and decide to log for the night..not a lot of action ..but lots of immersion.

Dayz.

Fukn giddyup.

• Like 2

The proper term would be "Impossible".

if Ralph Wiggam says it then its real.

end of discussion.

What part of ALPHA don't you understand!?!

Well, I'm all right on the first A, then it gets a bit unclear between that and the second A.