rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

Today must be great day for acquiring massive buthurt and registering on DayZ forum in attempt to troll devs :

here's some examples :

jasameen : Joined: Today

eisiger : Joined: Today

Toggaf : Joined: Today

FixTheDaymGame Joined: Today

Suddenly Joined: Today

Consider how much of help this "contributors and testers" were previously to this mod, before the global ban i think it's easy to predict their future trolling roles on this forum. I wonder how many of them actually same people just spreading FUD and bullshit here...

Haha Xant' date=' I don't usually address a lackie with no independent thought but you're such a tryhard its almost cute. 'butthurt' haha. Its appropriate considering previous poster insinuated you were riding developers ass, you essentially admitted it.

rocket, you're not presenting any clear logic and you know it. You're just folding your arms in the corner of the classroom, pouting snd shaking your head.

Ive already had my say and nothing short of this tosspot licking my boots will win me back, but his lack of common sense is astonishing to behold.

[/quote']

I thought you were going to leave already? One of those people who say "that's it, I'm outta here!" five times?

I essentially admitted it? D'aww, aren't you cute. I'm not here defending rocket's honor, I'm sure he can do it himself. I just don't like entitled retards, such as yourself.

Lest us not forget the enablers! Are they invited? Instead of allowing staff to pick up the valuable ability of self-critique and chivalry, why not tell the mods they are forever correct in their exposition! Lets suck up to the developers maybe they'll give me a surprise! Instead of being a being of self-thought, I'm afraid I'll get banned too so why not ride the dick of he bully.

Expect, you'll be in the position of unfairly banned, and realise that you encouraged staff to not use their heads and just be immature, knowing this behaviour will now be acted upon you, because you will forever be a follower.

Unsobill I realise that the lackies here such as yourself lack even half a braincell so I'll let you down gently; rocket took it upon himself to ban everyone who spoke out against him the first time, leading to second accounts dedicated on findinf a resolution for everyone, unlike you who legitimately wantes a whole fraction of the userbase to not support a game you like. You can see hes doubting himself even now and at this point to ban us would only be validating everything...not that we'd miss out on anything lol

Never said I was gone yet Xant, also I used the term 'cute', so thats another word you're just gonna throw around now? Dglad ai had an influence on you child. You see Xant, maybe I am stupid for clinging on to the hope that maybe the developers arent irrational morons and so I'm pointing out the flaws...unlike you who would say 'everythings fine' when theres a gas leak because you'd rather live second guessing instead of people an individual. Swag. I would say its hypocritical that you would call someone a self-entitled retard, but I'd only be half right, because you yourself would never entitle yourself to anything. I'm not missing out on anything here, I'm just here to facepalm that such retards exist.

I like how this thread turned into some type of personal vendetta.

Right, so do I ban them, and then get people posting about me banning them. Or do I leave them, and let them continue a discussion that isn't really saying anything tangible at all, over which I don't have any control of the result.

WE BLEW THE LID OFF THIS CASE

To be honest I have been checking the forums ever since I bought the game, but I was too lazy to create an account and just lurked. Then this whole ban wave hit and I had to surf it. I was probably more scared than anything because I encountered a mass server suicide hack, but my ID is still intact.

Okay - so someone tell me what I am supposed to do, about whatever the points are that have been raised. We'll skip the points and go straight towards what you want me to do. Can you try that?

Okay - so someone tell me what I am supposed to do' date=' about whatever the points are that have been raised. We'll skip the points and go straight towards what you want me to do. Can you try that?

[/quote']

Mate, just close the thread. These androgynous whingers are doing no good here, and it's doing you no good to respond to what is clearly a troll attempt to get you wound up.

Sending a useless message to Battleye and then reposting the reply is pretty much the only option here.

see the online on servers.......

Yes, I have live stats. 5721 concurrent. That's better than average for this time of day, its supposed to be our quietest time. I don't get your point?

I could be wrong, but your system is not perfect ban.players who happen to find cheater stuff too was banned. Its ok?i think you need re-check all banned accounts.

I could be wrong' date=' but your system is not perfect ban.players who happen to find cheater stuff too was banned. Its ok?i think you need re-check all banned accounts.

[/quote']

We did not issues these bans. These bans are issued by BattlEye, similar to how VAC works on steam. The details are logged and reviewed by BattlEye.

Nobody gets a global ban for any equipment or vehicle related collection in game. I.e. You cannot be global banned for picking up hacked equipment, or have it spawned on you. You can only receive the ban if you, yourself, run something that interferes with the game.

i am too was banned,but no problem i have a some money for this awesome game,but now i know some servers still have a cheaters,if another fairy players too find bug weapon he is too banned?if i buy again game and find cheat item again ban?

I could be wrong' date=' but your system is not perfect ban.players who happen to find cheater stuff too was banned. Its ok?i think you need re-check all banned accounts.

[/quote']

We did not issues these bans. These bans are issued by BattlEye, similar to how VAC works on steam. The details are logged and reviewed by BattlEye.

Nobody gets a global ban for any equipment or vehicle related collection in game. I.e. You cannot be global banned for picking up hacked equipment, or have it spawned on you. You can only receive the ban if you, yourself, run something that interferes with the game.

i use rusification script for change language,i was banned for this?

and how i can appeal ban?

Where do you contact battle eye directly. I need to appeal my ban

In my opinion locking thread and let Battleeye handle everything related to security would be more productive to mod development then chasing proxy ghosts here and listen to their statements/opinions. Especially when users that were suspected of malicious activities trying to bait developers into emotional traps and to play victims here.

If they are true supporters of the mod they will buy another copy.

Yes, because attacking very valid points about the ban waves and this joke of a forum administration are an attempt to get der Führer wound up.

This thread's going to get locked and we're all probably going to get banned for voicing our concern, but I'll leave with saying that comparing yourselves to Sturmabteilung members killing hundreds of people, as well as the hastily-deleted 'lol i trol u' thread about a Staff Member appealing a global ban (though everyone can see right through this), as well as the entire way that you and your CMs conduct yourselves is fucking pitiful and not in any way a show of professionalism.

I expect more of Bohemia, this shit never happens on the official forums. It's disappointing that this is all happening because of a quick fix that isn't working and could have been avoided had the time actually had been taken to fix the problem.

I wouldn't advise closing the thread. Brushing problems under the rug and forgetting about them does not fix the issue and if there really was a mistake in BE theres nothing stopping it from happening again.

If you legitimately can't do anything about this mess, then whaty ou shouldn't have done is act the way you did earlier. That was an extremely poor error in judgement and I'd hope for your sake that you don't stoop that low again or encourage your fellow staff to. Theres been no apology to the people who underwent that.

Instead of discussing whether the ban was legitimate or not, supplying the players the means to appeal to BE and letting them decide is a start

Okay - so someone tell me what I am supposed to do' date=' about whatever the points are that have been raised. We'll skip the points and go straight towards what you want me to do. Can you try that?

[/quote']

Alright you want some forward motion?

Issue: Battle-Eye is not Perfect.

Fix: We talk to them viva emails in a probably long defunct department of a company. Or you, as an employee of BoI, Can see if you can get a roll back. Might it add the hackers in again? Oh probably. But then again you've caught quiet a few people who probably are not hackers. Will you? Probably not; that is fine. Hackers will keep on Hackin'.

Battle-Eye is old tech, yes its only a few years old but trust me it is. People can hack into government and powerful tech companies with ease, and you say they Can not hack into something as badly written as battle eye and send it false positives enough to fool it? that is foolish in itself. Hackers can break it down, or if anything send it server feeds using game keys and hash that is collected from servers (Which I know are not very secure, see prior hackn' issues) and can be fooled to send false positives well made enough to look like real ones. The main problem is that it 'detected scripts' which could be anything from fps/graphic/RETRYING TO AUTHENTICATE fixes by third party people; which could also be filled with malicious data themselves.

but know what? this is all fine. Know why? This is going to end up hurting the mods rep, regardless of whether or not as you have a huge internet backlash.

Issue: You were being a Dick.

Fix: Stop being a Dick, your a Dean Not a Richard.

Rocket i dont know why your wasteing your breathe on these idiots they were banned for a reason if they dont understand how auto bans work with injected memory editors perhaps they should be a real hacker rather then a script kiddie next time so they understand theyre bans

IMO this is ridiculous you should have to defend yourself like this these kids are lucky to be aloud to TEST this alpha mod let alone have a dev that devotes his time into somthing while his player base crys n pouts and is a big bunch of babies

i have read everypost in this thread and its nothing but trolls grasping at straws

but we both know that haha

cheers ,

Talk to BattleEye.

Locking thread, devs can overturn lock.

EDIT: Unlocked thread, was getting too much entertainment out of cheaters crying.

• Like 3

In my ever ongoing attempt to clarify these forums, I shall attempt to break this thread down into the small number of repeated posts that I see over and over again.

1. Rocket: The DayZ Staff, Developers and Moderators alike, along with the server admins, had absolutely nothing to do with this wave of Global Bans. They were carried out purely by BattlEye, and as such, are not reversible by us, so please don't bother us with this issue.

2. (Insert Banned Member Name Here): (Insert insult here) Rocket, why am I banned? I've never hacked in my life! I paid $30 dollars for ArmA II simply to play DayZ, why would I hack? Please do something about this!

3. Rocket: (Insert Quip Here) (Re-Insert 1st point here)

4. (Random Non-Banned User): Ahh...delicious tears.

Allow me to be as frank as possible. Coming to these particular forums with your complaints about a Global Ban from all ArmA servers is not going to help you in the least, as I'm sure you have probably figured out at this point. In response to the 'paid $30 for ArmA', there's a funny fact I came across in another game. This game, APB Reloaded, runs on a f2p system, but has a cash-shop for better items. On one of the major server cleanings, which banned a good couple thousand hacking players, nearly seventy percent of them had purchased items in the cash shop, or was using a premium account. The amount of money you place into something does not necessarily denote the amount of trust that something should then place in you. My final point here is more of a personal one. My friend, who I often play with, was actually banned with this. Did he come to the forums and post about it? No, he contacted BattlEye, who reviewed their logs, determined that his guid had not, in fact, been involved with hacking/exploitation, and removed him from the ban list. I played with him not half an hour ago. Determination does a lot, and barking up the wrong tree has never solved anything.

Humbly,

-Raven

• Like 6