rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

I encountered a similar problem, getting banned not for that, and, oddly enough, came to the conclusion that you just simply do not care about the comfort of your users, despite the fact that many of them (including me), played in the Steam version Combined Operations and lost so much effort and money. Very sad, a policy that does not bring you any good, considering release of ARMA III. If you completely disagree with the actions Battleye and think that people who bought the game in Steam for $ 30, would risk using cheats - I will have to begin to doubt your sanity.

This lack of organization you are quite disappointed many in your best interest to be corrected, so as you can in a short time to lose a lot of fans, as you typed them, and with the release of the modification. This is my humble opinion. Another copy of the Combined Operations I do not intend to buy.

And so' date=' The Ban Script Makes It So You Appear On Said Track. Such dumbtardedly you got rocket, nice of you to share it with your weak posse.

Srsly, its no skin off my nose, I didn't buy the game, I might have wanted to, but you just made an ass of yourself and lost a potential supporter, and my highlanders group etc.

I'm getting the last laugh here buddy =)

[/quote']

You do realize that rocket doesn't get a dime from you "buying the game", right?

Your "support" means nothing.

Also love how all your posts are about this 'issue'. Butthurt much?

aww amusing troll feeding himself ? :D how cute

I can't believe how fuking ignorant some ungrateful fucktards are this days... well probably not surprising consider specifics of this mod and feel of complete anarchy everywhere :D

And so' date=' The Ban Script Makes It So You Appear On Said Track. Such dumbtardedly you got rocket, nice of you to share it with your weak posse.

Srsly, its no skin off my nose, I didn't buy the game, I might have wanted to, but you just made an ass of yourself and lost a potential supporter, and my highlanders group etc.

[/quote']

You do realize that rocket doesn't get a dime from you "buying the game", right?

lol yeah

Except for the fact that this is supporting his job with Bohemia

Reaching the top charts on Amazon and Steam because of a mod doesn't go unnoticed, dumb ass.

Forgot to say that if all these people claiming to be innocent actually are (yeah, right x-----D), they have nothing to worry about. BattlEye will detect the false positive sooner than later and roll back all bans. That's how it works.

Wouldn't hold my breath tho bros.

[/quote']

lol yeah

Except for the fact that this is supporting his job with Bohemia

Reaching the top charts on Amazon and Steam because of a mod doesn't go unnoticed, dumb ass.

No shit? Well, I guess rocket's fucked then. Toggaf and his "highlanders" not supporting the game will end it all.

Forgot to say that if all these people claiming to be innocent actually are (yeah' date=' right x-----D), they have nothing to worry about. BattlEye will detect the false positive sooner than later and roll back all bans. That's how it works.

Wouldn't hold my breath tho bros.

[/quote']

I don't think I will hold my breath because after being banned for no reason, BE has proven how shitty it is.

• Like 1

To add to what the previous poster said' date=' most mods say its rare that someone wo has been banned for hacking, who actually hack, come back to claim innocence. I want to like this game enough to buy it but its not worth the trouble of an easy, unwarrented ban.

[/quote']

Not sure if you are serious with that one... The most simple example is Blizzard updating Warden to ban a big chunk of botters to then have them all send a mail saying they must have been banned because they ran Fraps, not the injected module that was detected...

and think that people who bought the game in Steam for $ 30' date=' would risk using cheats - I will have to begin to doubt your sanity.

[/quote']

There are millions of serials banned when you combine all the games out there, I'm quite sure there have been plenty of +$30 ones in there.

Fuck this.

...you would get your ass banned long time ago for insulting mods or devs in any other developing studio. instead shits like you get responses directly and yet you think it's okay to take developers time and effort away from the project just to personally wipe off your tears after being caught and banned for exploiting.

Respect to rocket for his professionalism - he is like final frontier of this mod - try to walk in his shoes - if he fails to ban cheaters in short period of time - he's bad guy who doesnt care about community' date=' when he bans cheaters - he's bad guy.

[/quote']

He confirmed that everything was done by a bot, but it's okay guys it's 100% legit there's no margin for error on these kinds of things honest.

Now I can't play a game I paid for for not doing anything.

Why should I kiss his boots? He's nothing but an amateur modder who fixes one thing and breaks 5 others.

You could go back and review everything individually, but no, you see that takes too much effort, it's much better to just blanket ban everyone with a bot.

Rocket (and his banana riding CMs)'s throne of shit is approaching Notch-level.

• Like 1

Well this is awkward for the staff:

Here is an example of how bad things can happen to good people:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11974

Rocket BANNED some poor guy thinking it was myself.

Here is a clue...I am NOT a member of your forums nor have I ever been...nor do I show up on any of you servers or logs anyplace.

That's from the TKC forum. This is why nobody trusts the staffs judgement. Banning random people because there just might be a slight suspicion it's a hacker.

Well I must be wrong, someone said it on some forum, on the internet.

• Like 2

That doesn't really prove anything, but then again nobody else is either.

Haha Xant, I don't usually address a lackie with no independent thought but you're such a tryhard its almost cute. 'butthurt' haha. Its appropriate considering previous poster insinuated you were riding developers ass, you essentially admitted it.

rocket, you're not presenting any clear logic and you know it. You're just folding your arms in the corner of the classroom, pouting snd shaking your head.

Ive already had my say and nothing short of this tosspot licking my boots will win me back, but his lack of common sense is astonishing to behold.

That doesn't really prove anything' date=' but then again nobody else is either.

[/quote']

And that's whats so funny about it. I'm beginning to trust the hackers words on the other forum more than the staffs here.

How so? So you're encouraging that nothing be fixed? Ok, ok, you hear that rocket? You don't need to do anything. Just release the game as is, put a price tag on it, these guys wont possess a legitimat thought ^.^

After we close this thread, can we make a new one in general so the staff can ridicule wrongfully banned members in a more public area? I love seeing the staff turn their own house into a toilet.

• Like 1

How so? So you're encouraging that nothing be fixed? Ok' date=' ok, you hear that rocket? You don't need to do anything. Just release the game as is, put a price tag on it, these guys wont possess a legitimat thought ^.^

[/quote']

So tell me what you want me to do.