Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Thanks for the help, even though it seems my infection somehow disappeared by itself. 10/10. Going to reccomand you to other players if they need help.

I am sick and in need of antibiotics. I am currently coughing up blood at an alarming rate and my vision blurs occasionally. Please PM me in order to set up a meeting place. I do not currently have much but I can trade a motherload of medical supplies (raided hospitals/med. tents again and again but couldn't find antibiotics) and/or perform errands and services if need be.

A: Your in-game name: Glenar

B: Your condition/ailments Broken bone

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): I'm at Msta, near the deer tent.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Just a normal skin, I have a lee enfield.

Nevermind I died! :(

Edited by Glenar

A: Your in-game name: Glenar

B: Your condition/ailments Broken bone

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): I'm at Msta, near the deer tent.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Just a normal skin, I have a lee enfield.

Nevermind I died! :(

Sorry to hear.

A: Your in-game name: tjlac

B: Your condition/ailments: Low Blood

C: Your location - North of Electro power Plant

D: A general description of your character: Checz Backpack w/ winchester

Edited by tjlac

A: Your in-game name: Joost

B: Your condition/ailments: Low blood 1000 blood ;[

C: Your location - novy sober just a little bit up the road to stary in a bush

D: A general description of your character: normal skin got a fn fal and a alice pack

message me on steam for a server or do it here please

Thx! Steam name is : /-Exl/+ NL

if anyone got a spare box of matches to id be happy il give u something for it!

thx for the save dr wasteland! ur the best

Edited by joost4533

A: Your in-game name: Kaspa

B: Your condition/ailments: Low Blood, Low on food.

C: Your location -Near Komarovo, West form Komarovo center,near the house by the road( cant miss it) Here the map http://dayzdb.com/map#6.037.128 ( House west of Komarovo. With litle blue dot)

D: A general description of your character: ALISE backpack, normal skin, no gun.Contact me on Steam. Or PM

http://steamcommunit...61198030365725/

Im new in game. I cant find guns, but i have tons of ammo (raided millitary faculties) for ak,m1911,lee enfield. Also if someone could give box of matches i could reward witm ammo. I have pistol ammo,rifle ammo (Much ammo :D)

Edited by Kaspa

please help me ;[ im realy low on blood

Working on it. PM sent.

B: Your condition/ailments: Low Blood, Low on food.

C: Your location -Near Komarovo, West form Komarovo center,near the house by the road( cant miss it) Here the map http://dayzdb.com/map#6.037.128 ( House west of Komarovo. With litle blue dot)

D: A general description of your character: ALISE backpack, normal skin, no gun.Contact me on Steam. Or PM

http://steamcommunit...61198030365725/

Im new in game. I cant find guns, but i have tons of ammo (raided millitary faculties) for ak,m1911,lee enfield. Also if someone could give box of matches i could reward witm ammo. I have pistol ammo,rifle ammo (Much ammo :D)

PM sent.

EDIT: Both patients have been saved.

Edited by Dr Wasteland MD

Name: nul_x00

Condition: Passed out, Extremely low blood, broken leg

Location: Western Edge of Lopatino, Between the O's on the English and Russian Text >

Char Description: Ghillie suit, M4A1 CCO SD

Pretty close to dying, any help would greatly be appreciated!
Edited by nul

Name: nul_x00

Condition: Passed out, Extremely low blood, broken leg

Location: Western Edge of Lopatino, Between the O's on the English and Russian Text >

Char Description: Ghillie suit, M4A1 CCO SD

Pretty close to dying, any help would greatly be appreciated!

Still need assistance?

A: Your in-game name: [iAF] Pvt J. Brown

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken legs, low blood, out of bandages, likely in pain

C: Your location - be specific: server 70.34.194.170:2302, on the dirt road between Grishino and NWAF. Slightly up the hill from Grishino, at the time of this posting there is a heli crash site within range. Provides a nice smoke cloud relatively close to my location.

D: A general description of your character: normal skin, white sleeves. Coyote pack, armed with an M16A2 M203

Any help would be much appreciated, I ran out of morphine in a server rollback and I am closer to NWAF than I have been in any life, but my legs were broken and my blood is low. This means a hell of a lot to me. Thanks in advance. Funny how irony works, I'm a combat medic for the International Armed Forces clan and I ran out of morphine...
Edited by Mazon

Your in-game name: Nitro

Your condition/ailments: Low on blood with broken leg and shaking like mad

Your location - be specific: North-West airfield next to ATC (Air traffic control tower)

A general description of your character: Normal clothing, blue top, cap, sunglasses, the large coyote backpack with M4A1/M1911

It'd be brilliant if someone could make their way up to the airfield to fix me up. I will tell you on skype/steam/teamspeak later on the exact position of my character, as well as an appropriate server to log onto. Thanks a lot!

My Skype is: Cazamarooney

A: Your in-game name: [iAF] Pvt J. Brown

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken legs, low blood, out of bandages, likely in pain

C: Your location - be specific: server 70.34.194.170:2302, on the dirt road between Grishino and NWAF. Slightly up the hill from Grishino, at the time of this posting there is a heli crash site within range. Provides a nice smoke cloud relatively close to my location.

D: A general description of your character: normal skin, white sleeves. Coyote pack, armed with an M16A2 M203

Any help would be much appreciated, I ran out of morphine in a server rollback and I am closer to NWAF than I have been in any life, but my legs were broken and my blood is low. This means a hell of a lot to me. Thanks in advance. Funny how irony works, I'm a combat medic for the International Armed Forces clan and I ran out of morphine...

Your condition/ailments: Low on blood with broken leg and shaking like mad

Your location - be specific: North-West airfield next to ATC (Air traffic control tower)

A general description of your character: Normal clothing, blue top, cap, sunglasses, the large coyote backpack with M4A1/M1911

It'd be brilliant if someone could make their way up to the airfield to fix me up. I will tell you on skype/steam/teamspeak later on the exact position of my character, as well as an appropriate server to log onto. Thanks a lot!

My Skype is: Cazamarooney

I'm back. It's a new year and I'm willing to help anyone who wants to be helped. I'm currently online and ready for some action. Add me on Skype: kichilron

• Like 1

Thanks to Kichilron! Big vouch for him, helped me even though I was in a risky place (Middle of NWA) and gave me painkillers, morphine and a blood transfusion! If you ever need any help I recommend him, quick and easy :)

• Like 1

Kichilron is by far one of the coolest DayZ players I've ever met, I play on a private hive and he came all the way up to NWAF on a fresh character to help me out, gave me blood and morphine and had some gear he was going to give me too but unfortunately his body bugged and disappeared. Even still, the whole operation from adding him on skype to getting the help lasted 3 hours with some breaks here and there for him to get to NWAF, but he never complained once and insisted on doing it. Definitely recommend him for anyone in need of aid, he goes above and beyond what I expected of a medic who asks for nothing in return.

• Like 1

Need medical help.

Name: Player1

Condition: low on blood, in pain

Location: Barracks at North/west airfield, the second one (at the fire station) in the trees just right next to the barack ( 3 big trees quite near together)

Description: Banditskin, huge backpack (some people don´t see it?)

Need help again, sorry :S

Your condition/ailments: Broken leg

Your location - be specific: Inbetween the northern firestation in Elektro and the residential buildings to the left of it if looking at it from the coast.

A general description of your character: Normal clothing, assault pack and M1014 shotgun.

If you could help me out that'd be brilliant!

Add me via steam, or join TS. \/\/\/

I've join the teamspeak server under the name "Nitro", same as here and I'm currently in the help needed sub-section. I couldn't find you on steam to add you and can't log into steam on my browser to add you either.

A: Nick

B: Low Blood + Broken Leg

C: Crawling around Devil's Castle

D: Normal skin with assault backpack

B: Your condition/ailments Really low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):In Komarovo(http://dayzdb.com/map#6.037.128) Building with litlle yellow dot and a fuel tank.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal skin with coyote pack and an hatchet

Pm me

A: Nick

B: Low Blood + Broken Leg

C: Crawling around Devil's Castle

D: Normal skin with assault backpack

B: Your condition/ailments Really low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):In Komarovo(http://dayzdb.com/map#6.037.128) Building with litlle yellow dot and a fuel tank.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Normal skin with coyote pack and an hatchet

Pm me

Join the Teamspeak 3 server, I'll be around waiting there. Kaspa I am near to your location but NEsposito I am pretty far away from Devil's Castle, but we'll see what we can do. I am not afraid of walking for a few minutes ;)

TS3: ts.dayzmedics.com

No Password