Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A: Your in-game name: Viiri

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) I have a broken leg

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Staroye, high value barn, coordinates are 102 97

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I am wearing a normal skin, Lee Enfield, and a Coyote Patrol pack, aka the first backpack.

Also, I am on zombies.nu SE4. Add me on Skype, SNorha, Steam: TheRealViiriPWNS. Preferred way of communication is Skype. I could use some ammo too, if you have some.

Big thanks to Walters and Fluxley and the whole medic crew - These guys logged onto a private hive (AU server), battled horrible ping and typical australian banditry (nation of convicts) to help fix my broken leg. There was about 4-5 guys trying to log on and help, but only two had low enough ping to do it - so thanks to everybody.

Major reccomendations!

J

Door opened on my leg at green mountain. Been trying all day to get back to Stary Sabor to see if my body that died with all my gear is still there. Been getting killed every time trying to get back there. This is the latest of my troubles. Even if my stuff is gone... I still need to get there... I has been my white whale today. I must conquer.

A-- IGN: Nobody

B-- Broken Leg, Extremely low on blood

C-- Inside Green Mountain Tower

D-- Normal Character, with aviator sunglasses

Don't need help anymore. :)

Edited by Nightcrawler

Hey again guys :)

I am once again in need, on the same private hive as before :/

1. jnas

2. Very very low on blood.

3. Rog Por Castle (~2km NNE of Elektro)

4. Normal character - PDW

Thanks in advance!

Condition: very low on blood, blurry/can barely see

Other: survivor with an m14aim and assault pack. I can give whoever helps me and m16 with 2 clips, also need food/matches/water if you have

ad me on skype; dopereggaebeatz or email noicemate@gmail.com my ign is barry manilow

Edited by player02

Condition: very low on blood, blurry/can barely see

Other: survivor with an m14aim and assault pack. I can give whoever helps me and m16 with 2 clips, also need food/matches/water if you have

ad me on skype; dopereggaebeatz or email noicemate@gmail.com my ign is barry manilow

added on skype

Big thanks to Walters and Fluxley and the whole medic crew - These guys logged onto a private hive (AU server), battled horrible ping and typical australian banditry (nation of convicts) to help fix my broken leg. There was about 4-5 guys trying to log on and help, but only two had low enough ping to do it - so thanks to everybody.

Major reccomendations!

J

Perhaps there needs to be an Australian division?

A: Ultimus Mox (However my friend Hawke needs the medical help)

B: low on blood and infected.

C: The field east of the Devil's castle (0703)

D: I have a bandit skin (which i got defending myself but whatever) and my friend just has the civillian normal skin

other: this infection is making us really vulnerable and i was hoping we could find antibiotics in Berezino but we did not, and we headed north, but my friend's blood is running really low now.

A: Ultimus Mox (However my friend Hawke needs the medical help)

B: low on blood and infected.

C: The field east of the Devil's castle (0703)

D: I have a bandit skin (which i got defending myself but whatever) and my friend just has the civillian normal skin

other: this infection is making us really vulnerable and i was hoping we could find antibiotics in Berezino but we did not, and we headed north, but my friend's blood is running really low now.

I'm in that exact location. I have blood, but don't remember if I have antibiotics. I won't be on until later this evening however. Probably at around 6:30pm Pacific Time. I am in California.

A BASE_SEVEN

B extremely low blood may be bleeding it seems to have stopped but i've never seen bleeding stop before.

C cluster of trees south of krastonav airport in the northeast corner of chernarus

D survivor skin coyote backpack M4A3 CCO

if you have a spare bandage or some food I would be extremly thankfull as i have none of either

if you have a gun with a m203 gl on it you can have have the m203 he grenades that ive found

add me on skype Riptide5000
Edited by BASE_SEVEN

A BASE_SEVEN

B extremely low blood may be bleeding it seems to have stopped but i've never seen bleeding stop before.

C cluster of trees south of krastonav airport in the northeast corner of chernarus

D survivor skin coyote backpack M4A3 CCO

if you have a spare bandage or some food I would be extremly thankfull as i have none of either

if you have a gun with a m203 gl on it you can have have the m203 he grenades that ive found

add me on skype Riptide5000

Added on skype.

A: Your in-game name:Jonah

B: Your condition: low on blood, broken limbs,hungry/thirsty

C: Your location : on the roof of the elektro hospital

D: A general description of your character :wearing a gillie suit, Remington 870 and revolver

ignore this post, just got killed

Edited by ramaster00

A: [AG-TB] D.Wright

B: Bleeding, In Pain, High Blood, Broken legs

C: North of Zelenogorsk, in a white barn with a red roof just north up the road from the gas station. Coords are: 027, 093

D: Wearing Camo clothing

Server: US 2254

Edited by Slazors92

A: [AG-TB] D.Wright

B: Bleeding, In Pain, High Blood, Broken legs

C: North of Zelenogorsk, in a white barn with a red roof just north up the road from the gas station. Coords are: 027, 093

D: Wearing Camo clothing

Server: US 2254

Patient has been taken care of

A: Your in-game name: Dillon

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Low Blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Cherno

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Ghille suit

Running_Naked on steam send me a message

A: Your in-game name: Epies

B: Your condition/ailments: Bleeding out, extremely low on blood

C: Your location: Northeast Berezino, GRID 131049. Next to a few trees on the coast, near a big factory.

D: A general description of your character: Dark skinned, hero skin, ALICE pack

Steam: deadlymafioso08

Edited by Epies

A: Your in-game name: Luke

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken leg

C: Your location - be specific: Hills near Rog Castle. (Can use flashlight/flare if on night server)

D: A general description of your character: Survivor, double-barreled shotgun.

Edit: Death by character not saving.

Edited by luke4077

A: Your in-game name: Luke

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken leg

C: Your location - be specific: Hills near Rog Castle. (Can use flashlight/flare if on night server)

D: A general description of your character: Survivor, double-barreled shotgun.

Add me on Skype: kichilron

A: Your in-game name: Good Guy Greg

B: Your condition/ailments: Severe Blood Loss - Transfusion Required

C: Your location - be specific: Zelenogorsk - last lootable house on dead end street 025/092

D: A general description of your character: Survivor, Lee-Enfield, Gold-Rimmed Aviators

I don't have much to offer, matches, a hatchet, rather not give you my gun as I don't have a side, but willing if necessary. NO SKYPE sorry. Please PM me here on DayZ forum if you are willing to help - THANKS!

EDIT: LOST CHARACTER DUE TO SWITCHING SERVERS

Edited by barney99

A: Your in-game name: Good Guy Greg

B: Your condition/ailments: Severe Blood Loss - Transfusion Required

C: Your location - be specific: Zelenogorsk - last lootable house on dead end street 025/092

D: A general description of your character: Survivor, Lee-Enfield, Gold-Rimmed Aviators

I don't have much to offer, matches, a hatchet, rather not give you my gun as I don't have a side, but willing if necessary. NO SKYPE sorry. Please PM me here on DayZ forum if you are willing to help - THANKS!

EDIT: LOST CHARACTER DUE TO SWITCHING SERVERS

You may have been on a private hive. Are you using DayZCommander? You can see, on which servers you've been on lately.

And remember to always come back, if you've got any medical issues.

Ok, lets see if I can get successfully rescued this time!

A: In-game name: Good Guy Greg

B: Condition/ailments: Broken Leg

C: Location: Ground floor of barn in Pass Sosnovy 030/084

D: Character description: Survivor, aviators, sideburns, alice pack

I can offer you an M1911 and loads of food. Please PM me on here if you can help.

EDIT: SAVED BY NIGHTCRAWLER, THANKS!

Edited by barney99

Ok, lets see if I can get successfully rescued this time!

A: In-game name: Good Guy Greg

B: Condition/ailments: Broken Leg

C: Location: Ground floor of barn in Pass Sosnovy 030/084

D: Character description: Survivor, aviators, sideburns, alice pack

I can offer you an M1911 and loads of food. Please PM me on here if you can help.

EDIT: SAVED BY NIGHTCRAWLER, THANKS!

No problem. It was fun. It adds a sort of "goal" to this game, trying to revive players. I like it.

Ok, I've gotten tired of passing out every few seconds, putting out an SOS. Not exactly in the best location for a rescue, but figure I'd try anyway.

A: In-game name: Pegasus

B: Condition/ailments: Very Low blood, starving

C: Location: ATC Tower, NW Airfield

D: Character description: Bandit Skin (from self-defense), M4A1

Willing to pay with a few mags of STANAG SD ammo that I found around here. It's strangely frustrating, scrounging around for any food you can find while stuck at the airfield and only finding bullets instead (normally, I'd be overjoyed.).

Update: Rescued!

Transfused and supplied by Pilikia and Pokemonfighters. HerrJon, Nightcrawler also offered assistance via PM (also Soulshaper2 below). Thanks all!

Edited by The Ninja

B: Condition/ailments: Very Low blood, starving

I can Treat this, Add SoulShaper2 on steam =)