Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Nope, just a regular server.

We are currently experiencing some script kiddie problems on our server so all vehicles are gone (and I lost my stuff). You can come to our TS server ts.dayzmedics.com (if you have troubles just post it here, we changed the hoster). There we will arrange something to help you out if possible.

A: Your in-game name: Tim

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Extremely low blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Just East of NW airifield

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Ghille suit, Armed

I am on a public hive too if that helps

A: Your in-game name: Tim

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Extremely low blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Just East of NW airifield

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Ghille suit, Armed

I am on a public hive too if that helps

helped.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

Saddens me that i have to ask for help after playing this game for so long and not having to, but i guess i will anyways.

I'm at the north west airfield in the far north barrack in a pretty nice dead server only one other player who wont travel the distance.

I have broken legs i got hit by a Mike Tyson zombie -_- and i'm just waiting to die in regular civilian clothing.

So if anybody is somewhat near by and has some morphine I'd greatly appreciate the help!

In game name xfactormaster18

Also been helped twice earlier.

• Like 2

I need help man On DayZ+ lol well the zombies come trought the walls and just jacked me up pretty good. Flashing red almost dead. I'm ouside of cherno in the opened area passed the woods up north from the gas station looking for a pet to hunt and eat. pleases help need blood and I'm coughing. I was looking for something to hunt but keep passing out and can't barelly see anything. Hit me up on skipe chris79jc

My ingame name is madhellsing gunsmith is a private hive so i got the regular noob skin with a ak 105 with the recticle sight and alice pack

Server: BMRF#4

:rolleyes:

Edited by madhellsing

A few months ago i help out a few people i dont know if they actually posted here put, im like the ultimate trusty guy help out random players most of times, could i join the medics . Im available every day (1 week out of 2 most of times) from 6pm GMT+1 to 2am GMT+1

A few months ago i help out a few people i dont know if they actually posted here put, im like the ultimate trusty guy help out random players most of times, could i join the medics . Im available every day (1 week out of 2 most of times) from 6pm GMT+1 to 2am GMT+1

Now, I'm a medic in training, not a full member.

However, I think if you'd want to join TMW you'd have to go to the website. Just type in "Trusted Medics Of The Wasteland" in google. You'll probably need training(For standard procedure), so you'll have to go through that as well.

Link to joining tutorial:

http://tmwdayz.com/showthread.php?tid=707

We've recently changed our policies for new members. If you need further information, write me an E-Mail: "kichilron@tmwdayz.com"

• Like 1

We've recently changed our policies for new members. If you need further information, write me an E-Mail: "kichilron@tmwdayz.com"

Hey buddy I added you on skype, I'll just wait untill you guys can get the supply to help me do it being a private hive

Update! THank you man!!!. I'm back in business thanks to you :D He was really friendly and helped me before the lights shut out for good lol :thumbsup: :beans:

Edited by madhellsing

can you heal me on a private hive server? if so

A: Your in-game name: kingjosh194

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) low blood (flashing) and passing out frequently

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): just up north from stary sobor

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): camo clothing (not ghillie) alice backpack m16 rifle

can you heal me on a private hive server? if so

A: Your in-game name: kingjosh194

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) low blood (flashing) and passing out frequently

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): just up north from stary sobor

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): camo clothing (not ghillie) alice backpack m16 rifle

Add me on Skype: "kichilron"

And just to let you know: If you want us to help on private hives, it'd be great, if you PM us before we get in touch, so we can make our way to your position, especially as Stary is a bit of a run.

Edited by kichilron

A: Your in-game name: MalevolentDeity]

]
B: Your condition/ailments: Very Low BLood - need transfusion

C: Your location: Barn between Nizhnoye and Berezino HOspital

]
D: A general description of your character: Aviators, moustache and sideburns, Pistol only

]
Please Help!

EDIT: kichilron saved me, THANKS!
Edited by barney99

A: Your in-game name: MalevolentDeity]

]
B: Your condition/ailments: Very Low BLood - need transfusion

C: Your location: Barn between Nizhnoye and Berezino HOspital

]
D: A general description of your character: Aviators, moustache and sideburns, Pistol only

]
Please Help!

Still: add me on Skype or join TS: 173.245.7.217:9987

A: Your in-game name: suhara

B: Your condition/ailments: broken legs

C: Your location - approx 330 meters west of the balota control tower ( i have coordinates)

D: A general description of your character: hero outfit, submachine gun.

assistance would be great! thanks.

A: Your in-game name: suhara

B: Your condition/ailments: broken legs

C: Your location - approx 330 meters west of the balota control tower ( i have coordinates)

D: A general description of your character: hero outfit, submachine gun.

assistance would be great! thanks.

PM'd.

• Like 1

A: *AK* Warrior

B: Low on blood

C: Cherno Firehouse

D: Bandit Skin M14 AIM, got the bandit skin by defending myself.

Would be great if we could meet on a low populated server.

A: *AK* Warrior

B: Low on blood

C: Cherno Firehouse

D: Bandit Skin M14 AIM, got the bandit skin by defending myself.

Would be great if we could meet on a low populated server.

Come into our Teamspeak and a medic will come and assist you, if you still need help. Thanks for the interest! :)

Our TeamSpeak IP: ts.dayzmedics.com

A: Your in-game name: [iDF] Rarity

B: Your condition/ailments: Sick, low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): The rooftop on Cherno's hospital (The one in front the medical tents)

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Ghilie Suit, has MP5SD weapon

I play on DE / UK servers, my skype is niki-k1ng79

Please help me! ;_;

A: Your in-game name: [iDF] Rarity

B: Your condition/ailments: Sick, low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): The rooftop on Cherno's hospital (The one in front the medical tents)

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Ghilie Suit, has MP5SD weapon

I play on DE / UK servers, my skype is niki-k1ng79

Please help me! ;_;

I'm heading down to Cherno. I'll be available for about an hour and 1/2 if you want to join the teamspeak. If you miss me though, I'm sure someone else we be on to help you. Just join the ts and we'll get you sorted out.

I'm heading down to Cherno. I'll be available for about an hour and 1/2 if you want to join the teamspeak. If you miss me though, I'm sure someone else we be on to help you. Just join the ts and we'll get you sorted out.

Thank you very much! (He ran all the way to cherno, and gave me antibiotics) finally stopped this nasty sickness.

Medical Request

A. Joe

B. Broken bones, low blood, in pain

C. Riffy (tried crawling on the shipwreck which led to my near death)

D. Bandit Skin (I'm actually friendly, and trying to neturalize my humanity) have PDW and M4A3 on back, or vice versa

Add me on steam: joeasyrida, or if you have skype I can get you that if you request.

If theres any way I can repay you for your services I will. US servers and a few Europe ones are doable for me.

I've been helped. thank you.

Edited by joeasyrida

Medical Request

A. Joe

B. Broken bones, low blood, in pain

C. Riffy (tried crawling on the shipwreck which led to my near death)

D. Bandit Skin (I'm actually friendly, and trying to neturalize my humanity) have PDW and M4A3 on back, or vice versa

Add me on steam: joeasyrida, or if you have skype I can get you that if you request.

If theres any way I can repay you for your services I will. US servers and a few Europe ones are doable for me.

Please add me on Steam, I can't find your account. Will PM you a link to my Steam, if you don't wish to do this please give me your Skype info.

Edited by Mr.Saber

All sorted, although Mr.Saber couldn't get onto the server due to high ping and my handy side-kick returned, he went out of his way to download a map and give help! Top guy! :)

Edited by vDarkStar
  • Like 1