Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

my issue is this:

i have been shot and my leg is broken. some morphine would set me right. i have used your services before.

the situation was all my doing. i was near mogilevka when i saw a field with one cow and a goat in it. i shot them both. and then boom before my eyes two more cows spawn. as they are witnesses to my crimes i kill both of them too. and as i am scanning the field for more 'witnesses' i see chris.

320 meters away is chris. his alice pack is sticking up over the grass and i see him scoping me with his binoculars. i do the same to him. i make it real obvious i can see him. in side chat i type 'friendly.' i lower my gun, i salute. i repeat a couple times.

i then move towards him. he stays where he is. this should be fine, so i think. as i get to about 50 meters away he bolts. i stupidly follow. i run parallel hoping to cut him off and offer him some meat as a act of friendship. under a tree i find him prone leveling a shotgun at me. that is cool. this is day z. we always have guns pointed at us. he fires. i return fire with my ak at close range.

chris died. why, chris? i only wanted to be your friend.

so, i am outside mogilevka. morphine would make my day. hell, if you could hook up a couple clips for an ak i would be thrilled as well.

thanks.

i can be contacted on steam as well. escoffiersghost is my steam id.

Your In-Game Name: Good Guy Greg

Where you are located on the map: In Berezino

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second): 128053

What medical assistance you require: Blood transfusion

I have blood bags, just need someone to give me one!

Please PM if you can help...

Thanks.

Your In-Game Name: Good Guy Greg

Where you are located on the map: In Berezino

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second): 128053

What medical assistance you require: Blood transfusion

I have blood bags, just need someone to give me one!

Please PM if you can help...

Thanks.

I've contacted this patient.

• Like 1

Big thanks to HerrJon, came to blood me up in Elektro :)

+1

Also - I forgot to put a mention on a few weeks ago for a kind TMW lady that patched me up just northwest of the powerplant in elektro - can't remember your game name... thanks to you too :)

J

Your In-Game Name: Liam

Where you are located on the map: In Balota

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second): 047, 147

What medical assistance you require: Blood transfusion & Morphine

Dunno if anyone will be able to help as this is a whitelisted private hive (AWA), so unless you're already signed up it's probs too much of a hassle tbh and i wouldn't ask someone to go and sign up and get whitelisted just to heal my ass :D But yeah if you are already signed up to AWA AWAKACK.ORG let me know if you can help :)

Cheers :)

Your In-Game Name: Liam

Where you are located on the map: In Balota

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second): 047, 147

What medical assistance you require: Blood transfusion & Morphine

Dunno if anyone will be able to help as this is a whitelisted private hive (AWA), so unless you're already signed up it's probs too much of a hassle tbh and i wouldn't ask someone to go and sign up and get whitelisted just to heal my ass :D But yeah if you are already signed up to AWA AWAKACK.ORG let me know if you can help :)

Cheers :)

I got whitelisted for it, just spawned in fine so I should be able to help you. The problem is I'll be out of town from tomorrow morning until Sunday night, so you may have to wait a little. If any other medics would like to take this instead feel free, but I'll be available to help Sunday night on.

Also just a note, the website is awkack.org. And as for your location, do you mean 047 127? 147 puts you in the water, 127 puts you in the ATC tower.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 1

I got whitelisted for it, just spawned in fine so I should be able to help you. The problem is I'll be out of town from tomorrow morning until Sunday night, so you may have to wait a little. If any other medics would like to take this instead feel free, but I'll be available to help Sunday night on.

Also just a note, the website is awkack.org. And as for your location, do you mean 047 127? 147 puts you in the water, 127 puts you in the ATC tower.

If it needs to be this weekend, I could alternatively help you. But only, if HerrJon's okay with that.

• Like 1

Ahh yeah I meant 047, 127 :D Im in the hangar next to the ATC :)

If it needs to be this weekend, I could alternatively help you. But only, if HerrJon's okay with that.

Ahh thanks man :) Well, if any of you guys can get on, give me a bell with a PM or in here when you have the time and I'll get get right on.

Cheers.

UPDATE: HEALED. Thanks to kichilron :) I owe you one dude.

Edited by Rooneye

nvm i am getting helped on TMV teamspeak

Edited by pbrunk

A: Your in-game name: Kevin

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken legs

C: Your location: Zelenogorsk supermarket, server US 7337

D: A general description of your character: Normal skin....laying down groveling in pain

How will a medic contact me?

Kichilron helped me out very well.
Edited by tatortodd22

A: Your in-game name: Kevin

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken legs

C: Your location: Zelenogorsk supermarket, server US 7337

D: A general description of your character: Normal skin....laying down groveling in pain

How will a medic contact me?

Add me on Skype: kichilron BTW: Your server-# doesn't seem to be right.

Add me on Skype: kichilron BTW: Your server-# doesn't seem to be right.

Yeah, sorry, I was logged out. US 3773

And I added you, I'm tatortodd22 on Skype

Edited by tatortodd22

Your In-Game Name: Fraser

Where you are located on the map:Near Kamenka

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second):005134

What medical assistance you require:Blood Transfusion is the priority! (I dont have blood bags) (I dont know if you provide this but a drink is also needed as im getting close to dehydration)

A general description of your character: Wearing a Ghillie

Edited by BlackwoodF

Your In-Game Name: Fraser

Where you are located on the map:Near Kamenka

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second):005134

What medical assistance you require:Blood Transfusion is the priority! (I dont have blood bags) (I dont know if you provide this but a drink is also needed as im getting close to dehydration)

A general description of your character: Wearing a Ghillie

You can add me on Skype as well, if you want help ;-)

In-game name: Atvrider

Located: In cherno nearby the hospital and tents. server US #5161

Medical assistance needed: Blood transfusion. I have the blood bags, but I need someone else to give them to me.

Character description: normal skin with a hatchet.

Other notes: I'm not gonna log on until the medic is ready, friend request and message me on steam. Username is Atvrider.

In-game name: Atvrider

Located: In cherno nearby the hospital and tents. server US #5161

Medical assistance needed: Blood transfusion. I have the blood bags, but I need someone else to give them to me.

Character description: normal skin with a hatchet.

Other notes: I'm not gonna log on until the medic is ready, friend request and message me on steam. Username is Atvrider.

Looked you up on Steam, I get 2-3 Atvrider's and 2 of them haven't been online in forever. Just meet me on the teamspeak, ts.dayzmedics.com or add me on Steam: Herr Jon

edit: helped

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 1

Edited position, got into more trouble xD

A: [sTH] Sgt. Kelmu

B: Low on blood, bleeding, no bandages

C: a bit north from Stary Sobor, see my pos. in map: http://imgur.com/ZzfUg (red ring)

D: Survivor clothing, ALICE Pack

Steam: stealthking95 ,current name: Elmuti Kelmuti

Edited by ElmuKelmuZ

C: a bit north from Stary Sobor, see my pos. in map: http://imgur.com/ZzfUg (red ring)

Hi, I'm around that area, go ahead an join the TS if you haven't already and I'll get you healed up.

Edit: Scratch that, my computer that have my Arma stuff decided to explode, I won't be able to play at all for a bit.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

Haven't we had contact at some point already? Even so, i've added you on steam.

Edit: Scratch that, my computer that have my Arma stuff decided to explode, I won't be able to play at all for a bit.

Too bad. Hope to see you back again soon.

Hey guys, just wanted to post an extremely positive review of kichilron!

So it started out with him helping me out by giving me a bandage on the NWAF.

I was stuck bleeding with no bandages, so he came to my rescue. On the way he brought a few stuff, inc. a car, blood bags, ammo, weapons, etc.

We played together for something like 3 hours or so, just going around picking up weapons, repairing the car, getting med supplies, etc. So amazing, so kind <3 He's really great :D

We got shot by a bandit around halfway through, which killed him and made me bleed, but we fixed that. We fixed the car ones again, and then we had to stop because he had to sleep and there was a server restart.

I salute you, kichilron! You're just amazing. Really. Thank you SO much for the help :)

• Like 1

A: Your in-game name: AGaming

B: Your condition/ailments: In need of a Blood Transfusion, ammo for a Winchester would also come in handy.

C: Your location: Elektro Pub, opposite the office block, down the road from the hospital, to the right of the store, server US 47

D: A general description of your character: Normal skin, Winchester, lying down.

A: Your in-game name: AGaming

B: Your condition/ailments: In need of a Blood Transfusion, ammo for a Winchester would also come in handy.

C: Your location: Elektro Pub, opposite the office block, down the road from the hospital, to the right of the store, server US 47

D: A general description of your character: Normal skin, Winchester, lying down.

Add me on Skype.

• Like 1

If you need help, send me a PM or add me on Skype: kichilron

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

Kichilron was quite quick with his service, and delivered quality service. The service was also made so that nobody was at risk of being blown away. Thanks Kichilron!