Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

1. Reply to this thread (or see below for other places to post your request) using the following Request Form, deleting all the text in parentheses:

A: Your in-game name: Lane

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Low on Blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): South of the NE Airfield

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Camo Clothing, AK74

I have a blood bag on me for use. If its trouble for you to go out of your way there maybe we can meet in middle or I can offer some soda/can of food etc..

Even though I'm in the cherno region right now, I could come over to your location, if you add me on Skype: kichilron

It's done thanks for that one :)

Medic up and running for about 1 hour...add me on steam for help...serving the North West currently

A: Your in-game name:
J

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out)
Low on blood

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):
No map; "castle" near Mogilevka

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.):
Normal skin. Armed.

PM if available.

Still in need.

Just got medical assistance from Kichilron. Traveled to my location and quickly gave me a blood bag. No Hassle or any unexpected medical bill :P

very trust worthy.

How do i get on the white list? I would love to join TMW but i don't have the time to.

How do i get on the white list? I would love to join TMW but i don't have the time to.

White list and TMW are two seperate things...all info is on the first post of this thread...basically have a patient vouch for you and send link to Dr. Wasteland with you steam profile...check tmw website for TMW membership info here: http://trusted-medic...viewtopic.php?3

Edited by agd4life

A: Pvt. Wolf

B: Low on blood

C: Elektro Firestation, the one next to the church

D: Survivor Clothing

steam: stealthking95 (ТЩЭ ОПЭРАТОР)

EDIT: Anyone..? Slow response time :/

Edited by ElmuKelmuZ

1. In need of assistance!

1. hungryhippo13

2. Low on blood, but I have the blood packs for you

3. The peninsula to the right of Elektro, right across from Drakon isle. Longitude 10, latitude 13

4. Normal skin, normal everything

either contact through steam or ingame (seattle 18 server)

Edit: I'm sleeping for the night as of 2:35AM PST. Will be back on and in need of assistance tomorrow (Sunday) around 12:00PM PST it would be great to get help!

Edit #2:

kichilron came to my rescue. Thank you very much. It is great having you guys here to help us lone wanderers!

Edited by hungryhippo13

EDIT: Anyone..? Slow response time :/

That's funny, because I've written you a PM about 5 minutes after you've posted. You should check your inbox first ;-)

1. In need of assistance!

1. hungryhippo13
  2. Low on blood, but I have the blood packs for you
  3. The peninsula to the right of Elektro, right across from Drakon isle. Longitude 10, latitude 13
  4. Normal skin, normal everything

either contact through steam or ingame (seattle 18 server)

Edit: I'm sleeping for the night as of 2:35AM PST. Will be back on and in need of assistance tomorrow (Sunday) around 12:00PM PST it would be great to get help!

Add me on Skype, I could be there at that time.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 1

A: ForjustOneBullet

B: Starving and lack of blood. I need food badly.

C: Kozlovka. In a house in the northwest of the town.

D: Normal skin and equipped with lee-enfield.

I'd appreciate it if someone came to help me but I understand if this call for help will be unanswered.. I'm a new player so I need to earn my stripes. I can spare some painkillers and ammo in return for your services. Beware: lots of zeds in the area..

My Steamname: Djennik

EDIT: Got aided by the guys from TMW. They are very professional with their services! Quick response and aided immediately. Thx guys!

and thx to ben+ for the quick response!
Edited by ForJustOneBullet

A: ForjustOneBullet

B: Starving and lack of blood. I need food badly.

C: Kozlovka. In a house in the northwest of the town.

D: Normal skin and equipped with lee-enfield.

I'd appreciate it if someone came to help me but I understand if this call for help will be unanswered.. I'm a new player so I need to earn my stripes. I can spare some painkillers and ammo in return for your services. Beware: lots of zeds in the area..

My Steamname: Djennik

I can help you if you like mate, i take it your on the main hive? I havent done a rescue on the main hive for quite some time due to playing private hives but i can make a run down to your location. I'll add you on Steam :)

I am also very close to your location and can help you out.

And I added you on steam as well.

Edited by Z_StaTik_z

If your closer Static, go for it. Im up north a bit so it would take me a few mins to run down :)

Seems like I'm late. That's for that. Nothing stays unanswered in here ;-)

Edited by kichilron

*HEALED* I met up with Bullet, things worked out great, and he even got a free M24 out of it. Good luck Bullet. ;)

• Like 1

Oh statik I thought you where shot by a medic for some reason or a bandit had beaten one of us to you :P

I could use a bloodbag in elektro. Mother fucker tried to attack me while i was below the hospital. One Winchester bullet took care of him and a got a free coyote. The only problem is i am now at really low blood and i keep passing out. Help would be greatly appreciated.

A: Your in-game name: TerroR

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Broken Legs

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): I'm in the town "Krasnostav" (Kpachoctab)

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I'm wearing a Camo suit with a DMR Sniper. I have combat shades on and blonde short hair.

Thanks a lot if someone could help.

A: Your in-game name: TerroR

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Broken Legs

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): I'm in the town "Krasnostav" (Kpachoctab)

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I'm wearing a Camo suit with a DMR Sniper. I have combat shades on and blonde short hair.

Thanks a lot if someone could help.

I can start making my way to you Terror, i'm just south of Gorka in the trees so shouldnt take me long to get to you. I take your on the main hive and not on a Private Hive?

Add me on Steam if you can to make comms a bit easier :)

• Like 1