U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Yeah but I'm getting the battleye client not responding thing. It's alright tho, I've got a couple episodes of the walking dead to watch :)

yeah BE has been playing up tonight, kicking people for client not responding. I raised a support ticket for it and am idleing in the vilayer TS :)

-Name Marmotz

-Location Sweden

-GUID 1c5c3d0c47568aa07f8af55f29b4bb04

• Like 1

isn't the guide targeted by hackers?

Ahh you mean the players GUID?

Your GUID is seperate to your CD Key, its ok to give your GUID out to an admin for example, but never give out your CD Key. Its the CD key that hackers are interested in, GUIDs are useless to them :-P

Paypal'ed some cash over - can only recommend others do the same.

See you in cherno mo'fos!

A generous donation has been received from Mr.Barrington, thanks very much for supporting us mate, its very much appreciated :-)

• Like 2

Yo guys, wont be on server for 5 days due to being in london, see ya'll when i return :D

So you where that Irish guy lost in london I saw :P

If I want to make a donation then are my account details safe?, and do i have to make a PayPal account? And can u give me the link please :D

Edited by -Daniel-
  • Like 1

If I want to make a donation then are my account details safe?, and do i have to make a PayPal account? And can u give me the link please :D

Hi mate. Yes Paypal is prefered, it should be easier for both ends, and paypal is safe too. Details for the paypal are in my post near the start of this page :-P

• Like 1

Hi,I've not had a message yet to let me know if I can join or not

I think I already added you mate. Can you tell me the post number with your guid and ill make sure youre added.

Tnx

Hi,I've not had a message yet to let me know if I can join or not

He gave you beans, so you should be able to play.

Edited by BCaused
  • Like 1

Hi,

Name: Ownitsch

From Frankfurt Germany

GUID: e9973ceff8d3bc406d3e27fed0b23d8c

Looking forward playing on your server.

• Like 1

five of us looking for a regular place to play, public servers becoming a pain with all the hackers, I'll get the details and post them over the next few days. I assume it's start over fresh spawn if we join?

• Like 1

five of us looking for a regular place to play, public servers becoming a pain with all the hackers, I'll get the details and post them over the next few days. I assume it's start over fresh spawn if we join?

Yes mate, fresh spawn if its the first time youve played here. It's a small sacrifice tho if you want a good server without hackers :)

Theres some nice people on the server, im sure some of them would offer you transport to various places to help you get equiped :P

Panda please check my small donation.

Donation received mate, thank you very much, it helps a lot towards the running costs :wub:

Cheers and happy new year !

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1