U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

Any 308Win (7.62x51) can break glass and kill the pilot. For example one lucky shot from M14 direct to the engine will take heli down. MK48 is evil thing for chopper as well.

BTW M14 is "one shot kill weapon" too. It takes 8000 of blood and about two mins of coma. You can't bandage and simply die.

• Like 1

Memories of 2012 on UK#10.........

Sneakygreenman: Someone help!

[TCC] George: Where are you?

Sneakygreenman: Berezino

[TCC] George: Where in berezino dumbass?!?

Sneakygreenman: The apartment's!!!

[TCC] George: The one's near the church?

Sneakygreenman: No, the one's near the supermarket

[TCC] George: Ok, on my way!

Sneakygreenman: Hang on! oops, sorry yeah im actualy in the apartments near the church sorry

[TCC] George: FFS!, I was just outside those one's now im gonna have to come back!

Sneakygreenman: Sorry dude, but please hurry Im bleeding with broken legs and im knocked out

[TCC] George: OK OK im doing my fucking best here, if it was not for your bloody wank directions I would be there by now!!!

[TCC] Daniel: Hang on, If he is knocked out how is he able to type?

Sneakygreenman: *FACEPALM* errr......

[TCC] George: Oh yeah, you cant type when knocked out!

Sneakygreenman: ERRRRR.......

[TCC] Daniel: Let's fucking have him! he was baiting you george

Sneakygreenman: Oh shit, err I have to log now guys, errrr my dinner is ready bye......

Cipher WAS KILLED

Cipher: Oh well there goes my latest chopper!

Have a great new years eve

everybody and a happy new year!

Very well wrote sir! Happy new year to you too !!!

• Like 1

Any 308Win (7.62x51) can break glass and kill the pilot. For example one lucky shot from M14 direct to the engine will take heli down. MK48 is evil thing for chopper as well.

BTW M14 is "one shot kill weapon" too. It takes 8000 of blood and about two mins of coma. You can't bandage and simply die.

I tested last night with Slorgos and about 2 mags of a m4 cco can destroy or break a lot of parts of the little bird.

Oh fair enough thanks for clearing that out, I'd have to try that next time i see a chopper ^_^

U SHOOT AT MY BIRDIE?! I KILL YOU!

Edited by Weasel82

bear..ill guess the 12 restart is still drunk.. would u wake him up? :P

Edited by Weasel82

Who stole every single heli??? Last night 4 helis gone!

Not saying anything! *cough* Cipher is back

At the game lobby or in-game I type: #beclient GUID but still Battleye doesn't give me my GUID. It only says: Battleye Client: My GUID: (and then nothing).

Help?

-Mark123

At the game lobby or in-game I type: #beclient GUID but still Battleye doesn't give me my GUID. It only says: Battleye Client: My GUID: (and then nothing).

Help?

-Mark123

Try joining the server so it kicks you, then ill have a log of your guid, at the moment i see no one named Mark123 attempting to join the server...

• Like 1

yeah. I got in a random server and it gave me automatically my GUID. now i have it.

where do i have to put all this information to join the server ?

• Like 1

Cipher IS LOSING CONNECTION

Cipher Has Been Kicked BE Client Not Responding

[TCC] Daniel WAS KILLED

Jenny WAS KILLED

[TCC] George WAS KILLED

• Like 1

Try joining the server so it kicks you, then ill have a log of your guid, at the moment i see no one named Mark123 attempting to join the server...

Found it :)

Ok ill give you my info:

-Mark

-Italy

-6ac4791c86e3ad8c621cc4a8013b40ae

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I've been runnning a succesful Private Hive server for a while now, currently the server is a 60 man server based in the UK, it has a good base of regular players. I want to get the server full with 60 regular players, so if you are looking for a hack free, well admined server, then come join us! *We're now running Gotcha Anti-Hax which detects teleporting and auto bans players with hacked items* Also DayZ Anti-Hax has recently been isntalled*

UK#10 - ZOMBIE WORLD - WHITELIST PRIVATE HIVE - Double Vehicles - 4 Hueys - 24.7 Admin - NEW - Gotcha Anti-Hacks - LONDON SANCTUARY - No Hackers, safe games, play here!

94.242.227.218:2362

Arma OA Beta version = 100258

DayZ Mod = 1.7.4.4

V Code = 5.7.8

- Private Hive // Sanctuary Server (WhiteList enabled)

- 60 Slot - UK Server - low ping -

- GMT-6 (This gives us daylight during the peak times)

- Auto Restarts at: 00:00, 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00. *NOW WITH COUNTDOWN WARNING MESSAGES*

- Double Vehicles - Including 4 flyable Hueys

- 5 lootable Heli Crash sites

- 12 lootable Military Crate's *NEW*

- Veteran

- Waypoints = OFF

- Crosshair = OFF

- 3rd Person = ON

- Side Chat = ON

- Custom DayZ Code

- Death Messages including murder weapon *NEW*

* Anti-Cheat features *

- Player White Listing *NEW* (See instructions below!)

- Gotcha AntiHacks

- BattleEye-Bans.txt synced with Community Bans list

- Active Admin presence

- DayZ Anti-Hax *NEW*

* Rules to be followed *

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- No racism (racism results in an immediate, permanent ban)

- No voice over Side Chat, text only (in English)

We use custom DayZ Coding from our GSP which has fixed the majority of bugs, i.e. tents/vehicles save correctly, no item duping, putting on a guille doesn't lose your backpack, etc...Also this big one; Players are unable to travel off map as you get auto-flung 1000m into the air and die Flying off map is also not possible as you hit an invisible wall and crash So rest assured, everything is kept on the map, the way it is supposed to be. A word of warning, if you find a hacked box, i.e. a box that contains every item from ARMA 2, do not pickup anything from the box. If you take items from the box with the intention of saving them in your tent, you will be disappointed, nothing from these hacked boxes save. If you posses a hacked item, you and your associated team mates will be banned, regardless of whether you hacked the item in, or merely picked it up of a dead body.

We play fair on this server!

Instructions to get on the WhiteList:

We have seen a big increase in players on our server and we have managed to get in the Top 10 DayZ servers in the world as ranked by Game Tracker, this is excellent, thanks to all who play on UK#10 - UK Zombie World. However, with the increase in players comes the increase in hackers. It has got to the point where hackers are running scripts that cause the server to hang and crash, as I'm sure you all have noticed. When our server is near full capacity at 60 players this is grieving paradise for hackers. As of now, a new WhiteList feature has been installed, only users on this WhiteList are permitted to play on our server. So far with the help of WhiteListing, we have achieved a 99.32% hacker free environment. Only 4 confirmed bans out of 632 WhiteListed Player's !!

To submit your application, please reply in this thread with the following details;

-Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

-Location (in real life, e.g. England)

-GUID

To find your GUID: Type, #beclient guid in to the chat box on any Battle Eye enabled server, it will then display this message: Battle Eye Client: My GUID: a1234b5678c9123d45678e9

You may submit applications for your friends / team mates at the same time if you wish, as long as you provide all the requested info keep the thread clean, once I have added you to the WhiteList I will simply, "Give you my beans" as confirmation.

Thanks and I hope to see you on the server!

mr mackz

sweden

202d047422db00a4e392897g75d514b4

• Like 1

Name: Mute

GUID: 5fd15f2f0fa87a25404151cbab8cb5d0

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I've been runnning a succesful Private Hive server for a while now, currently the server is a 60 man server based in the UK, it has a good base of regular players. I want to get the server full with 60 regular players, so if you are looking for a hack free, well admined server, then come join us! *We're now running Gotcha Anti-Hax which detects teleporting and auto bans players with hacked items* Also DayZ Anti-Hax has recently been isntalled*

UK#10 - ZOMBIE WORLD - WHITELIST PRIVATE HIVE - Double Vehicles - 4 Hueys - 24.7 Admin - NEW - Gotcha Anti-Hacks - LONDON SANCTUARY - No Hackers, safe games, play here!

94.242.227.218:2362

Arma OA Beta version = 100258

DayZ Mod = 1.7.4.4

V Code = 5.7.8

- Private Hive // Sanctuary Server (WhiteList enabled)

- 60 Slot - UK Server - low ping -

- GMT-6 (This gives us daylight during the peak times)

- Auto Restarts at: 00:00, 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00. *NOW WITH COUNTDOWN WARNING MESSAGES*

- Double Vehicles - Including 4 flyable Hueys

- 5 lootable Heli Crash sites

- 12 lootable Military Crate's *NEW*

- Veteran

- Waypoints = OFF

- Crosshair = OFF

- 3rd Person = ON

- Side Chat = ON

- Custom DayZ Code

- Death Messages including murder weapon *NEW*

* Anti-Cheat features *

- Player White Listing *NEW* (See instructions below!)

- Gotcha AntiHacks

- BattleEye-Bans.txt synced with Community Bans list

- Active Admin presence

- DayZ Anti-Hax *NEW*

* Rules to be followed *

- No cheating

- No glitch exploiting

- No malicious chat

- No racism (racism results in an immediate, permanent ban)

- No voice over Side Chat, text only (in English)

We use custom DayZ Coding from our GSP which has fixed the majority of bugs, i.e. tents/vehicles save correctly, no item duping, putting on a guille doesn't lose your backpack, etc...Also this big one; Players are unable to travel off map as you get auto-flung 1000m into the air and die Flying off map is also not possible as you hit an invisible wall and crash So rest assured, everything is kept on the map, the way it is supposed to be. A word of warning, if you find a hacked box, i.e. a box that contains every item from ARMA 2, do not pickup anything from the box. If you take items from the box with the intention of saving them in your tent, you will be disappointed, nothing from these hacked boxes save. If you posses a hacked item, you and your associated team mates will be banned, regardless of whether you hacked the item in, or merely picked it up of a dead body.

We play fair on this server!

Instructions to get on the WhiteList:

We have seen a big increase in players on our server and we have managed to get in the Top 10 DayZ servers in the world as ranked by Game Tracker, this is excellent, thanks to all who play on UK#10 - UK Zombie World. However, with the increase in players comes the increase in hackers. It has got to the point where hackers are running scripts that cause the server to hang and crash, as I'm sure you all have noticed. When our server is near full capacity at 60 players this is grieving paradise for hackers. As of now, a new WhiteList feature has been installed, only users on this WhiteList are permitted to play on our server. So far with the help of WhiteListing, we have achieved a 99.32% hacker free environment. Only 4 confirmed bans out of 632 WhiteListed Player's !!

To submit your application, please reply in this thread with the following details;

-Name (in game, e.g. Panda)

-Location (in real life, e.g. England)

-GUID

To find your GUID: Type, #beclient guid in to the chat box on any Battle Eye enabled server, it will then display this message: Battle Eye Client: My GUID: a1234b5678c9123d45678e9

You may submit applications for your friends / team mates at the same time if you wish, as long as you provide all the requested info.

To keep the thread clean, once I have added you to the WhiteList I will simply, "Give you my beans" as confirmation.

Thanks and I hope to see you on the server!

mr mackz

sweden

202d047422db00a4e392897f75d514b4

the-real-GUID