U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

hey panda i had a question where are all the vehicles i searched all night went up and down side to side on the map didnt see a single car even nor a crash site

You are extremely unlucky if that is true. Server is full of cars, choppers and tents.

Come with us to the new server mate :) We wont be on Taviana forever :)

Actually, I think you will be seeing [RSB] on Taviana :D

• Like 1

aight appreciate it ill looik again tonight found some tents thats about it i luckily popped a dude right as night time hit and he had some nvg's so im set on that lol

Edited by theb144

aight appreciate it ill looik again tonight found some tents thats about it i luckily popped a dude right as night time hit and he had some nvg's so im set on that lol

There is a lot of vehicles on the server :) look and you will find :D

Panda, any idea why peple got kicked permanently?

No i dont mate... will give server a restart tho

No i dont mate... will give server a restart tho

I think it's BE sync issue, 'cos anytime people got kicked with message "not responding".

Well we found a back up server, but it would be nice if this server stayed. :)

• Like 1

Are you still taking applications? and are map markers on or off, the only thing that is not perfect about this server for us is the map markers

• Like 1

Are you still taking applications? and are map markers on or off, the only thing that is not perfect about this server for us is the map markers

We are still taking applications mate, we're still not 100% sure whats happening. I need to work something out if our players don't want to move to the BSM server, for understandable reasons, I.e. different map, no whitelist, etc.

hehe the waypoint map markers? They have been disabled as they are overpowered tbh. With map waypoint markers it gets rid of the need for Compass, GPS, RangeFinder, and it makes it so easy to navigate. Without the waypoints it brings back these items and makes the game more challenging :) The amount of times I've got lost is uncountable :D

• Like 2

Hey Panda, I love playing on UK10 and would hate to see it close. Pm me about the server costs I have no issue at all in chipping in even if it means chipping in the big stack.

• Like 3

Hey Panda, I love playing on UK10 and would hate to see it close. Pm me about the server costs I have no issue at all in chipping in even if it means chipping in the big stack.

Server cost is about 1 euro(mayby pound) for 1 slot. Normally we've got 10-25 ppl in peak hours then would pay for 30 slot server.

• Like 1

PM me panda, I'll pay for uk10 to keep going as a 30 slot server until the standalone is released. Problem solved.

Buy this guy a beer

Server cost is about 1 euro(mayby pound) for 1 slot. Normally we've got 10-25 ppl in peak hours then would pay for 30 slot server.

there are more persons who wants to keep the server alive :P

this!

we just need 15 - 20 ppl who would spend 2€ per month...if we get this..we are fine.

lets see if we get a couple of guys.. :)

ill start it and say ... i will spend 5€ per month..whos in?!

^^^^^

Problem with that is it becomes a chore and a risk.

How's this - I'll pay the direct debit or whatever it is, and I'll knock up a site where you can donate via paypal.

This way, Panda's covered - doesn't have to worry about enough cash coming in, I don't mind paying it all if no one else donates - and for those who want to chip in, they have an option.

• Like 3

^^^^^

Problem with that is it becomes a chore and a risk.

How's this - I'll pay the direct debit or whatever it is, and I'll knock up a site where you can donate via paypal.

This way, Panda's covered - doesn't have to worry about enough cash coming in, I don't mind paying it all if no one else donates - and for those who want to chip in, they have an option.

sounds great.

• Like 1

Very generous dude, the offers are much appreciated. :wub:

I mean Jenny we didn't have more than 30 players online in same time since auto WL. Pointless to pay for 60 slots server. 30 is enough for our community.