U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

I mean Jenny we didn't have more than 30 players online in same time since auto WL. Pointless to pay for 60 slots server. 30 is enough for our community.

It is gonna be annoying to get on when the server is full then :P

Wow guys, I'm really overwhelmed with the generosity and desire you guys have shown to keep this server going. It would be a big shame for the server to end especially with all you guys supporting it and who are willing to help fund it to keep it going.

I can honestly say I don't know of any other server where the players would rather pay money from their own pocket than be forced to move to a different server. This says a lot about the in game atmosphere and how much of a wonderful place this is to play DayZ, finding a server like this is truly rare. :)

I need to have a think over today and tomorrow about what to do. As I explained to some of you already, if I keep this server going I will be kicked out of the community I play with. I need to think about different options, but will come to a decision by the end of this weekend :)

:wub:

• Like 3

ingame name: luikero

GUID: 06e3bd387d81612791835482143e6020

New Whitelist guys have been added :)

Does anyone know if the server is staying on or going off? I can help chip in something to keep it alive.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the server is staying on or going off? I can help chip in something to keep it alive.

Thanks for the kind offer mate :) It's clear people dont want to move servers, I'd rather work something out so UK#10 can stay open rather than let everything close. There's more than enough players willing to help pay for the running costs :)

I'll post an update with a plan of action by Sunday evening latest. :thumbsup:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 3

if I keep this server going I will be kicked out of the community I play with.

I absolutely don't understand what does it mean, Panda. Why??

Wow guys, I'm really overwhelmed with the generosity and desire you guys have shown to keep this server going. It would be a big shame for the server to end especially with all you guys supporting it and who are willing to help fund it to keep it going.

I can honestly say I don't know of any other server where the players would rather pay money from their own pocket than be forced to move to a different server. This says a lot about the in game atmosphere and how much of a wonderful place this is to play DayZ, finding a server like this is truly rare. :)

I need to have a think over today and tomorrow about what to do. As I explained to some of you already, if I keep this server going I will be kicked out of the community I play with. I need to think about different options, but will come to a decision by the end of this weekend :)

:wub:

All im gonna say is what kind of fucking community kicks you for having your own server? sound like fucking nazi's to me, we should make our own community!
  • Like 2

I absolutely don't understand what does it mean, Panda. Why??

Me having a DayZ server is seen as competition, lol. I've tried moving people over but it's not going to work when the other server is on a different map with no whitelist and lot's of hackers. Only so much I can do, but I won't let our server die just for the sake of it. I love playing DayZ, but only without hackers. It's been a long battle to get UK#10 this far with a great whitelisted hacker free player base.

A positive to take from this, we've well passed the 30'000 views now, :lol:

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 5

fucking community kicks you for having your own server? sound like fucking nazi's to me

Aye mate, 100% crap. Why Panda can't have his own server, he doesn't have to pay for it even!

Edited by Котовский
  • Like 2

A positive to take from this, we've well passed the 30'000 views now, :lol:

Well deserved to.

• Like 1

Panda I hope you understand we want to keep community, not server itself. Which means: you as leader, players and place to discuss. There is lot of servers where we could move, but we need to keep all components together.

If you keep UK#10 going, you have to manage it. Server is nothing without good and fair admin.

• Like 5

If I keep this server going I will be kicked out of the community I play with.

So their way or the highway? I don't see it as any difference if you have a server or not.

Edited by BCaused

Thought I would put you guys straight on a few things.

This server was created for BSM members and it was occupied by BSM members at the beginning.

Why was this server made? Because we dont just host any game that is flavor of the month, and Hex was told at the time we would consider hosting Dayz in the future.

Then Hex with the help from the BSM community made UK10 and it is what it is.

I dont think hex has been straight with you guys so im going to tell you the whole story.

A couple of months after uk10 was born we had a meeting with Hex about hosting the game on our box, to save him the expense of paying £50 a month we decided to upgrade our server to the latest cpu spec SSD's the works.

I need to point out that this was about 5 MONTHS ago, so hex has had 5 months to break the news to you guys.

So 5 months down the line we at the stage where we wondering why Hex is just announcing this to you guys now.

We wondered why Hex did not follow through on what we discussed, especialy now after 5 months.

Its a bit disturbing that he didnt even mention this to you guys.

Anyway its like this, you have had one of OUR admins for 8 months and we want him back.

If he wants to stick with you guys and run his own community then we wish him and you guys all the best.

However we cant have one of our Admins doing his own thing when we need them to admin our own server(s) we dont just play DayZ ya know.

If hex did want to step down from the BSM Admin group then he would be free to run his own community.

If he did this it would not mean he is not part of our community, it would just mean he has no commitments to admin our servers/forums/community.

• Like 1

Thought I would put you guys straight on a few things.

This server was created for BSM members and it was occupied by BSM members at the beginning.

Why was this server made? Because we dont just host any game that is flavor of the month, and Hex was told at the time we would consider hosting Dayz in the future.

Then Hex with the help from the BSM community made UK10 and it is what it is.

I dont think hex has been straight with you guys so im going to tell you the whole story.

A couple of months after uk10 was born we had a meeting with Hex about hosting the game on our box, to save him the expense of paying £50 a month we decided to upgrade our server to the latest cpu spec SSD's the works.

I need to point out that this was about 5 MONTHS ago, so hex has had 5 months to break the news to you guys.

So 5 months down the line we at the stage where we wondering why Hex is just announcing this to you guys now.

We wondered why Hex did not follow through on what we discussed, especialy now after 5 months.

Its a bit disturbing that he didnt even mention this to you guys.

Anyway its like this, you have had one of OUR admins for 8 months and we want him back.

If he wants to stick with you guys and run his own community then we wish him and you guys all the best.

However we cant have one of our Admins doing his own thing when we need them to admin our own server(s) we dont just play DayZ ya know.

If hex did want to step down from the BSM Admin group then he would be free to run his own community.

If he did this it would not mean he is not part of our community, it would just mean he has no commitments to admin our servers/forums/community.

and if he dont want to step down but run uk#10 u guys gonna kick him?

Jenny if you read what I just posted I have already explained.

Even though I think Hex has took the piss he is still welcome in BSM.

If I was really a Nazi admin I would make his decision alot easier and make it for him.

However even now Hex has a choice.

A Do what he was supposed to 5 months ago

B Run his own community

Edited by Sgt.its_them

Jenny if you read what I just posted I have already explained.

Even though I think Hex has took the piss he is still welcome in BSM.

If I was really a Nazi admin I would make his decision alot easier and make it for him.

However even now Hex has a choice.

A Do what he was supposed to 5 months ago

B Run his own community

So are u paying Panda/Hex or what???? If not then its not like he has a fucking contract binding him to you is it. So in theory he should be able to do what he wants, now if he wishes to shut down UK#10 then ok well just have to figure something out but if not then WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HE CAN ALWAYS MAKE SOME ADMINS LIKE CIPHER FFS!
  • Like 2