U.G.N - Jedi Panda

Free DayZ StandAlone TeamSpeak @ 37.187.195.75 - ZombieWorld.eu -- SA Server is up !!!

Which scenario for the next admin event?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which scenario for the next admin event?

• Hostage rescue: Admins have a hostage, players have to kill admins // rescue hostage.
    • Admins defend building, Players have to blow up the building with satchel charges.
    • Convoy: Admins have a convoy of vehicles moving from point A to B, players must ambush and kill admins.
    • Race: Players & Admins race on quad bikes // motorbike around a set route // checkpoints. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place.

- Name: Props

- GUID: 6227c9a741f6f0b854f2a3bbb8e3e7c1

Thank you!

• Like 1

- Name: Werkkis

- GUID: 4976c1fe776d2313f538281c85f1f042

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Hello Panda,

I wanted to play on the server this evening after the 8 GMT restart but there was alot of offensive language on side chat.

Maybe you could have al look into this because it doesn't make the game a lot more fun this way.

The people that are the main cause of this were Beast, Pathfinder and mikeypwz0 (something like this)

Greetings,

Lamora

• Like 1

Hello, well. My friends and i took the GUID from the wrong place and it is totaly messed up. Can you replace the GUID for [zG]StabShot with:

e34b95008e955930899e1ecea1a0a18b

and for [zG]Viitrexx:

8cab2cd73b590aa870c79ae9ea3102ab

and for [zG]Ramsasan

ea8450b6253de7f67c5fe7b7ec1b91ad

?

Edited by StabShot
  • Like 2

Hello, well. My friends and i took the GUID from the wrong place and it is totaly messed up. Can you replace the GUID for [zG]StabShot with:

e34b95008e955930899e1ecea1a0a18b

and for [zG]Viitrexx:

8cab2cd73b590aa870c79ae9ea3102ab

and for [zG]Ramsasan

ea8450b6253de7f67c5fe7b7ec1b91ad

?

OK its done :)

Guys, excessive shit talking in side chat is unacceptable. Side chat is enabled to give better interaction between players. If people start abusing it by insulting other players and by being disruptive, you will be banned.

I've looked at the chat log from today and I can't say I'm too happy with some of the comments, take this as a warning, you know if you were involved.

Thanks!

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 5

Guys, excessive shit talking in side chat is unacceptable. Side chat is enabled to give better interaction between players. If people start abusing it by insulting other players and by being disruptive, you will be banned.

I've looked at the chat log from today and I can't say I'm too happy with some of the comments, take this as a warning, you know if you were involved.

Thanks!

Nice to see such matters getting taken care of, nothing that destroys a community more than trashtalking.

Thanks!

If anyone gets abuse from me, take it in jest, I'm often drunk!

Aye Panda I'm not happy to see rubish in side chat as well. It's like a some kid's game: "you are combat logger, no you are, no you fool..". Lads we are regular players of this server so let's respect each other.

Aye Panda I'm not happy to see rubish in side chat as well. It's like a some kid's game: "you are combat logger, no you are, no you fool..". Lads we are regular players of this server so let's respect each other.

Yep just like yesterday.

Thanks Panda for having a look at this

• Like 1

- Name: matti

- Guid: e530f2cd90b92208fd149a2b2f317ef4

• Like 1

May I suggest a bit more extensive rules list, with a few details for the server?

I'll update my OP soon with more clear rules. I can add some auto messages into the server, but the MOTD is limited to 4 lines max.

• Like 1

Nice to see another squad joining, Maybe we will not be the only squad that actually uses a tag :L

no worries my squad is slowly joining also ;)

I'll update my OP soon with more clear rules. I can add some auto messages into the server, but the MOTD is limited to 4 lines max.

You could have it in the first post here in the thread and direct them there with a link when theyre ok'd for whitelist or something?

• Like 1

hey Panda

- Name: Tobi

- GUID: 268a06d22b2ab669a5edf965e42e71ac

• Like 1

hey wanna play on your server my ingame name: Grischa

- Name: Grischa

- Guid: 47a3e32bd803e4092f89297d1486aaf1

• Like 1

-Name Moof

-Location England

-GUID bf02629e5001f6e7dc8fb62e8386ad8f