#BASEDGOD

The one and only: Hackers rustled my jimmies thread.

It's just gear you can find again.

You are a tester not a player.

The Devs have known about this and clearly it's being addressed.

For bonus points you can post video like all those guys did yesterday...... at least it's funny.

Option B:

Play the game(s) you actually paid for instead of fixating on a mod in alpha state. Just wait it out if bothers you so much.

Okano, did you read the part about "sniper_friendly" dying TWICE above Stary Sobor in a 5 minute span? Explain to me how he respawned, got "his hidden gear" and found us 5 minutes after we killed him the first time, which happened to be NORTH of Stary Sobor.

We can kill the thread now. Sorry for adding another one.

It's getting bad now.

Last night' date=' my friends and I ran into not 1, but 3 groups of players, fully loaded with every single tool you can get. Even the toolbox, which doesn't even spawn in the game anymore. The only way to have it is to hack it in.

The only reason we did not die to any of these guys is because my friend had night vision goggles that we stole off a dead body in Cherno and we were smart enough to throw flares and blind the punks.

We dropped a guy named "sniper_friendly" TWICE, within a 5 minute span, north of Stary Sobor who had every tool, M4A1 SD CCO, tons of ammo.

It's just a little ridiculous right now. I am excited about the changes to DCing during a fire fight and I hope they can address the ghosting issue as well.

[/quote']You do realize toolboxes don't have to be hacked in right... I still have one, and I have had it for a few weeks now, no plan on dropping it anytime soon. I also collected every other tool in the game... some of us don't put ourselves in dangerous situations without backup and survive for extremely long periods of time.

You guys have no clue on how to fix it permanently and refuse help from those that can honestly help you fix it.

Well' date=' post the suggestions here then? So far, I've seen requests for logs and all sorts of things - things that we don't have access too because [i']we don't manage the servers. I also don't work on the game engine code, so I can't answer those kinds of questions. And what I do know, would be covered by an NDA.

Did you see Churchill announcing D-Day battle plans to the world on the eve of battle? Just because you can't see anything happening doesn't mean it is not.

Look, the guys who designed the bypasses and etc. They are not stupid. The existing system doesn't work, no amount of mod or server admin work will stop the hackers. The bypass designers know this, I know this. The fixes need to come from the engine and the appropriate systems for detection in there. Period. Any work I could do, detecting this and that in scripts - all it does is disrupt the performance of the good players.

The solution here is not slap-dash systems. The solution here is sensible, robust solutions designed at the highest level. The designers of these bypasses, they know this. They have been saying this for years. Now it has achieved such visibility that changes will be made.

Before you question the dedication, commitment, and declare a dedicated team of people volunteering their time "don't know what they are doing". Walk a mile in their shoes.

Patience....hacking in an alpha is not that surprising to see. Chillax, find a less populated server maybe, work through it, or stop playing.

this is alpha.

you are tester not a player.

all cheating shits will be fixed from battleye side eventually.

suck it up and don't give exploiters your delicious tears' date=' you only amusing them.

[/quote']

Quit talking shit man.

stfu

Two kind of hackers, the authors and the copy-pasters. The authors are usually pretty bright and controled, but they have to feed their fanboys with watered down scripts, which is a bit like giving a loaded handgun to a three year old retarded monkey in a crowded room.

Although it's not recommended to give something disruptive or destructive to someone with the emotional dept and mental capacity of a dirty washcloth, it still highlights loopholes in the anti-cheat measures and allows for patching.

The authors are actually those talented ones who are into programming, starting as a hobby and maybe doing it later for a career helping to develope security software. What I dont get is why they feed people who are only consuming and not doing any projects.

The hacking i am absolute fucking tired of is people coming back alive somehow after I've killed them.

So then you see

"player was killed"

"player was killed"

"player was killed"

"player was killed"

"player was killed"

in the chat, spammed, all the time!

For bonus points you can post video like all those guys did yesterday...... at least it's funny.

Option B:

Play the game(s) you actually paid for instead of fixating on a mod in alpha state. Just wait it out if bothers you so much.

Funny thing is all this same stuff happens on arma2 servers lol. Arma 2 and battleeye problem not the dayz team.

Option B:

Funny thing is all this same stuff happens on arma2 servers lol. Arma 2 and battleeye problem not the dayz team.

I don't recall there being a ton if any hackers in the ArmA II servers. It may be an ArmA 2 problem but it never needed to be addressed until now because you know Day Z has...... well, the community that it has.

Some hacking communities are set up as tiered workshops, people learn from eachother, show and test eachothers work, advance to secure inner circles based on how advanced your skill are. Some come to learn, others just to pwn.

vekien are you sure those aren't just spamming respawn, to respawn closer to their corpse?

A online game with cheaters.

I'm shocked how could this happen?

Can someone please point me towards a online game with no cheaters please or I will just have to suck it up and carry on testing this game with these sad twats until it can be brought under control.

Hopefully, as we help do our thing and stay patient, the devs will all but eradicate this and all will be well.

It's frustrating, but think what we're all achieving.

We got hackers that spawn weapons and vehicles to servers. Quick travel to locations. Change entire players base of server to different skins spawning them to the de-bug ocean. Got Hackers that can even kill entire servers with the entry of a code or touch of a button. With almost no limitations you got people out there ruining the fun experience everyone should have, and i haven't seen any news of it.

Then you got stupid crap like http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/general-gaming-discussion/1923092-arma-2-dayz-hack.html.

Anyone heard of future Battle eye updates or anything that's being done to stop all this. Never heard of a game with no hackers, But i see the population of the hackers/cheaters going unchecked. Never ONCE encountered a hacker until this past week were it appears they've gone crazy on screwing with servers. Any server, not just one.. all of them.. Where ever they feel like jumping on and being a fool.

No, this is the first ever thread on the matter. It's a good thing you were born.

Just now in Atlanta 14 a hacker threw everyone in the air and we died before we even hit the ground, I heard some ringing sound as I died. Literally, EVERYONE died. Just two minutes after server restart I believe, everyone lost the session.

That's great, because I lost a pair of binos, a crossbow with three bolts, wood pile, 2 water bottles, 2 painkillers, 2 morphine injectors, 5 different cans of food and 6 cans of pepsi, 2 raw meat, an ALICE back pack, M1911 with 5 mags plus one in the gun, 5 bandages, a G17 with 2 mags plus one in the gun, hatchet, box of matches, hunting knife, one clip of STANAG 30 rnd, and that's about it. If a moderator or staff member could give my character my stuff back the name is "SuperComputer" without the quotations. Please, it took me about two days' worth play time (not two days, but as in two days worth of time) to get this stuff, and I was going north to meet my friends. Thank you. I was on my way to see friends in a camp and I died two miles south of Gvozdno on the road up there.

Seriously, how the heck does this happen? I know I'm probably spamming the forums with this a bit, but it needs to be seen.

Thanks, Rocket, it's appreciated.

Yep, the asshole seed has been planted, over the past week, I've heard of nothing but problems. It just happened to me moments ago. I was re-skinned to a priest and jumped out to avoid whatever other bullshit was coming and ended up in the debug ocean. It's a shame that a few can ruin such an awesome game for so many.

Fortunately this is alpha, and I have high expectations for the security and full port to ARMA3.

you not a player, you are an alpha tester.

start new game and stop begging for kilobytes.

It will be sorted.

It's bloody frustrating, but we must be patient and trust that the devs must want their baby to be protected.