#BASEDGOD

The one and only: Hackers rustled my jimmies thread.

Was playing on Dallas 51, had filled my entire inventory with goodies after 3 days. The entire server got killed, and I obviously don't have any of my anything. Is it possible to be rolled back? This is the second time this has happened.

You have now made 3 topics with the same exact text.

Chill. Out.

You aren't getting your gear back' date=' this happens to everyone.

[/quote']

I.Will.Not.Chill.

I am going to get my stuff back, not threatening anyone or trying to sound like that, but I will. I hope so.

This needs to be seen.

You have no idea the heartache I am suffering, seeing that screen saying "You Are Dead".

And don't even reply anymore with D-bag comments like you have been.

Don't even say anything anymore.

If I'm spamming the forums, go ahead, say I am, but I want my stuff back. Please.

Yes, you're spamming the forums with the same thread, like a lot of other people. but, you're also expecting the man to come to your rescue as well.

Hey Rocket, could you stop eating dinner for a second and check out my tragic tale?

Your loot's not coming back. Sack up.

mods should really combine all bytes beggars into one thread i think.

there's like 6 fresh posts on similar thematic

Seriously man? Everyone dies, you have just experienced what anyone who has been playing DayZ seriously for longer than a few weeks has. You worked hard for your shit, you died due to circumstances not under your control. I had this happen to me just the other day. And the day before that, and a few days before that. Move on, start a new game, loot more shit. That's how DayZ works. I know it sucks, but you need to stop spamming about something that happens to everyone, all the time, and get back to the game.

Yeah no worries, just be patient don't play for a bit, apparantly they're taking legal action on the hackers, sooo.. They're up and fucked, should be resolved in... a week? I hope at least.

If we could set up a separate thread that'd be wonderful, but my original question still stands. Am I completely up the creek if I want a rollback of any sort? I know they can do it for debug ocean.

Boring now.

Give the guy a chance to wipe his arse and suck up some lost loot.

Christ's sake.

I think this is a more serious problem then the devs are treating it tbh. As we are all aware this is an alpha game and cant be looked upon as a finished product.

However in terms of reputation I believe it should be of the highest priority to prevent hacking.

This mod has grown massively in popularity because of good media coverage and reviews, if this hacking is left un-challenged the numbers of hackers will grow and then the media spotlight will change.

Dayz will become known as a hackers playground, with no limitations on what they can do to troll otehr people who are playing the game. This will happen very quickly and its somthing to be worried about.

Publicity is everything when trying to release a new game, if it receives too much negativity even before release, people will just write it off when it is released officialy.

You have no idea the heartache I am suffering' date=' seeing that screen saying "You Are Dead".

[/quote']

Get the hell over it. I died this morning due to zeds and lost my AKM, a bunch of tools, food, meat, drink, a motorcycle, and tents. You don't see me making threads and whining about dying.

I'm not trying to be a dick, this is just how it is.

I know that same pain dude, I've literally been shaking in anger after a few deaths, at how stupid they were. But, you hit respawn, and start over.

That's DayZ.

(My last death I had ghillie, coyote pack, m4a3 cco, dmr, pdw, all the equipment besides nvg/rangefinders, more bloodpacks/meds than I could use, trust me, I know what it feels like to lose gear)

Thing is, the OP's gear is bad. Why do you want a rollback so badly? You can get better gear in 30 minutes.

This is funny because this guy thinks he had valuable gear, I was witness to the same event with my friends.

We lost an M107, 3 gilley suits, range finders, NVGs, L85A2 with NV & Thermal Scope, Silenced M4A1, Silenced M9, DMR, 6 sets of anti-biotics and countless other stuff.

Some words of advice here: "Your doing it wrong"

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

(actually, its not, but the quote is great. and apt)