Jamie Jameson

My best friend is a hacker, what should I do?

I just post it, whenever I come across a thread with friend in the title.

I just post it, whenever I come across a thread with friend in the title.

XD

rarely have seen such an idiot like you... hope he does not consider scum like you as a "friend". if it bothers you, play allone or jump, write to battlEye about the exploit (and not the ones using) or jump off a bridge.

Weed him out, get every little bit of information that would lead to a global ban and then report him. Get his ass BGed. He is a filthy cheater and you both know it.

Record his reaction too if you could. :>

Currently attempting to get some footage and an ID.

EDIT: Screw it, don't care any more. You guys don't care and neither does my buddy.

Edited by Jamie Jameson

Agreed. We were on US 1244 once, and he TP'd everyone to the field north of Elektro, and I aborted to stay out of it. Everyone died and he hid the bodies.

Hey that's my server!

/Goes to check logs.

This don't sit right with me. Twelve posts and you're selling your "best friend" out over the internet giving up his in game ID and Steam account name? Call me crazy but it sounds like you know some guy somewhat well and you have developed some vendetta against him and want to ruin his reputation or get him banned.

That or, you're like, the worst friend ever.

Agreed. Very fishy. I'd say this guy killed him and he wants to claim he's a hacker

Agreed. Very fishy. I'd say this guy killed him and he wants to claim he's a hacker

as he posted his steam add, you can talk to him.

he discribed this "friend" as a 13year old, which is, imho, pretty much fitting to his style of writing.

vote for close + ban for op :)

To be honest... I feel betrayed, being a lover of DayZ and its players. I bought my friend this game so me and him could play DayZ (around late v1.7.2.4). We went on and played for a while, then I got out of the game. He jumped onto some DayZ clan and was being rude, therefore, to get him out of it, I jumped back on to the "DayZ craze". I don't mind the questioning, as I have already said to some other fellow DayZ player, "I am playing Fallujah". We (Jack, Zach, and Me) were trolling because we love to. We don't try to ruin the experience for anyone. I believe one of my friends hacked once on a public hive (name not to be disclosed) and it was a trolling attempt on US 1244, which I believed was already stated. We "script" on my friend's private hive so that we can do stuff without getting in trouble. We would never bring that back on to the regular DayZ hives. Even then, my best friend here always joined the private hive and wanted us to "tp me here" and "give me a box". Me, Zach, Jack, and Tobias think that lately, he has been acting strange. He is 13, but far mature for his age.

~Kevin

To be honest... I feel betrayed, being a lover of DayZ and its players. I bought my friend this game so me and him could play DayZ (around late v1.7.2.4). We went on and played for a while, then I got out of the game. He jumped onto some DayZ clan and was being rude, therefore, to get him out of it, I jumped back on to the "DayZ craze". I don't mind the questioning, as I have already said to some other fellow DayZ player, "I am playing Fallujah". We (Jack, Zach, and Me) were trolling because we love to. We don't try to ruin the experience for anyone. I believe one of my friends hacked once on a public hive (name not to be disclosed) and it was a trolling attempt on US 1244, which I believed was already stated. We "script" on my friend's private hive so that we can do stuff without getting in trouble. We would never bring that back on to the regular DayZ hives. Even then, my best friend here always joined the private hive and wanted us to "tp me here" and "give me a box". Me, Zach, Jack, and Tobias think that lately, he has been acting strange. He is 13, but far mature for his age.

~Kevin

Was your friend who hacked on US 1244 named "MaxGS" or something like that?

Was your friend who hacked on US 1244 named "MaxGS" or something like that?

I don't recall, my friend was playing on the computer. I was trying to get the internet to work on my laptop. I believe it started with an "M," I only remember my friend saying, "This server is totally jacked up, my friend messed up this sh**! We killed all these bamb's".

Question time.

1. So is true that the hacker lifestyle is filled with firmly breasted young woman, sports cars and ocean going yachts ? Enquiring minds need to know.

2. How long did you guys script for before this all became possible ?

3. Are you posting from your yacht ?

4. Will you seek revenge on your friend in standard ways..ie ..hitman, driveby or will you go to much broader lengths like crippling his families bank account, wiping their identities and forcing them to become unknown people in the world ?

5. Does your mum tuck you both into bed at night or do you have a script that rolls back the sheet, puffs the pillow and turns of the light ?

6. Is your yacht made of gold and do you use your scripting skills to keep it afloat ?

• Like 2

I don't recall, my friend was playing on the computer. I was trying to get the internet to work on my laptop. I believe it started with an "M," I only remember my friend saying, "This server is totally jacked up, my friend messed up this sh**! We killed all these bamb's".

Your friend is a noob. He teleported behind me up in the mountains and I killed him with my 1911. No wonder he became a hacker. He cannot play worth a shit.. Even with all his toys he still got schooled. Punks..

• Like 2

Question time.

1. So is true that the hacker lifestyle is filled with firmly breasted young woman, sports cars and ocean going yachts ? Enquiring minds need to know.

2. How long did you guys script for before this all became possible ?

3. Are you posting from your yacht ?

4. Will you seek revenge on your friend in standard ways..ie ..hitman, driveby or will you go to much broader lengths like crippling his families bank account, wiping their identities and forcing them to become unknown people in the world ?

5. Does your mum tuck you both into bed at night or do you have a script that rolls back the sheet, puffs the pillow and turns of the light ?

6. Is your yacht made of gold and do you use your scripting skills to keep it afloat ?

1. Yes.

2. Our scripts have been together for about 1.7.2.4 years.

3. Fishing boat, actually.

4. Apparently, I script, I have the power. I will do all the above.

5. Scripts.

6. Sadly, not gold, only silver. We fly the boat, by the way.

Your friend is a noob. He teleported behind me up in the mountains and I killed him with my 1911. No wonder he became a hacker. He cannot play worth a shit.. Even with all his toys he still got schooled. Punks..

He played legitely once, he got killed by a guy with a crowbar.

1. Yes.

2. Our scripts have been together for about 1.7.2.4 years.

3. Fishing boat, actually.

4. Apparently, I script, I have the power. I will do all the above.

5. Scripts.

6. Sadly, not gold, only silver. We fly the boat, by the way.

I knew it ! Bastards.

I painted my canoe in Hardware Store yellow but will know change it to Shiny Door Knob Silver to immerse myself more in the lifestyle.

He never had a rep. He's power crazy and he says he has OCD and has to own the Skype call so HE can kick people. He's got this crazy idea that he can be trusted more.

Sounds to me like you need a new best friend mate.

Get his GUID (It comes up if he alt+f4's, and when he fails to connect). Report it in the reporting section, along with a video of him scripting and he'll get done.

If he buys another key and hasn't learned his lesson, I for one wouldn't want to be friends with him, whoever he is.

A friend snitching on his friend? *Facepalm*

Are there any smart hackers? You know.. the ones that DON'T TP people or script in weapons or vehicles NOT in Day Z? Cause ones that just give themselves the best equipment doesn't necessarily ruin the game.

Edited by Forgewolf

The official stance on this is clear. If you have a friend that is guilty of hacking, punch them in the dick.

• Like 2

^ Can we put that in the rules?