mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Updater (2.0.0.12)

-Ability to select an update server to get the mod from.

-We now have another server (FR) who is now testing running the mod on their server, they now have a game tracker displayed within the updater.

-Use the radio buttons next to each game tracker to switch servers

-More Bug fixes and less .Net Framework Exceptions.

-Moved to a smaller game tracker because we will be having more servers with this mod.

-Ability to detect arrowhead folder in more locations including on a 32 bit OS.

Currently doing a updated changelog and testing the new @BreakingPoint Version (1.9) that will be released soon.

thatguyjames, tell me if you want the visual that we created for the crossbow :

4NXDu.jpg

How do you install this in steam?

It's a mod, like DayZ.

Use DayZcommander or ARMA2launcher with manual download, or use the EXE given in the first post.

Observations :

• Lots of zombies
  • Zombies loose you too easely
  • some weapons spawns without ammo
  • head boobing + camera moving because of tired character is awefull and seems bugged
  • D/C remove the tiredness of the character
  • powering up and down the electric centrals too fast will play the sounds on and off again and again. (add a cooldown ? sleep 1 ?)
  • Got a wirefence, couldnt deploy it
  • Managed to pick up a live fire and move it next to the Firestation of elektro
  • A scream of zombie is like a ungly cow giving birth Oo
  • too much animals, driving gonna be dangerous.

I get kicked when trying to join.

Message says: (bunch of files) not signed by a key accepted by the server. To play on this server remove files or install additional accepted keys.

Need some help here..

Edited by therock1990

Everytime i try to enter it say me remove the files or add aditional keys , how can i fix it?

How did you installed the mod ?

Ah yes, I had that problem before also and forgot to mention it.

I think they disabled the ability to deploy wire fencing since it can still cause graphical bugs and is generally just annoying. I think they should just replace in in the loot table with sandbags or something.

I planned to talk about it with him, as others ajustements

How did you installed the mod ?

Ihave downloaded the exe with name Dayz , i put it into directory then i execute it created a folder called @breakingpoint then i execute again , downloaded all files and launch then say that i need additional keys

Ihave downloaded the exe with name Dayz , i put it into directory then i execute it created a folder called @breakingpoint then i execute again , downloaded all files and launch then say that i need additional keys

Once the launcher has the files, you have to launch ARMA2OA with the good parameters.

You can customise DayZcommander by overriding the DayZ directory. Paste the path to the mod and activate the override.

The other way is to use ARMA2launcher. Not easy to configure, but once done, it's so easy to play mods on ARMA2.

And the dirtyest way is to launch ARMA2OAbeta and to ad in the extentions the mod in the game menu. Not recommended.

You could also make a custom launcher, like before 6updater came. Copy/paste ARMA2oa shorcut on your desktop and add this :

"-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@breakingpoint" -nosplash

Once the launcher has the files, you have to launch ARMA2OA with the good parameters.

You can customise DayZcommander by overriding the DayZ directory. Paste the path to the mod and activate the override.

The other way is to use ARMA2launcher. Not easy to configure, but once done, it's so easy to play mods on ARMA2.

And the dirtyest way is to launch ARMA2OAbeta and to ad in the extentions the mod in the game menu. Not recommended.

You could also make a custom launcher, like before 6updater came. Copy/paste ARMA2oa shorcut on your desktop and add this :

"-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@breakingpoint" -nosplash

Stills on same :/

You're not the only one, some people came to me on the mumble so I can help them to get on it.

Witch method did you used ?

have u the folder keys? what keys u have inside?

I started with my bathfile

start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@BreakingPoint -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash

Edited by therock1990

have u the folder keys? what keys u have inside?

The bisign ? Well, the same as yours I guess.

What are the keys needed ?

Seems to me that you wrongly launch the mod.

Found this on reddit -

Would be a nice addition?

To be honest I cannot thank you enough, you deserve many, many beans for this. We are now currently hopefully implementing this because to be honest this is like well. Christmas to me you have no idea been looking for something like this for ages and ages so cheers and I will be on the Devs back to make sure we see this soon because hopefully it will be awesome.

thatguyjames, tell me if you want the visual that we created for the crossbow :

Would Love to have those if that is possible

Observations :

• Lots of zombies
  • Zombies loose you too easely
  • some weapons spawns without ammo
  • head boobing + camera moving because of tired character is awefull and seems bugged
  • D/C remove the tiredness of the character
  • powering up and down the electric centrals too fast will play the sounds on and off again and again. (add a cooldown ? sleep 1 ?)
  • Got a wirefence, couldnt deploy it
  • Managed to pick up a live fire and move it next to the Firestation of elektro
  • A scream of zombie is like a ungly cow giving birth Oo
  • too much animals, driving gonna be dangerous.

• Yes it’s fantastic
  • The reason for this is if I’m correct when you have a bunch of zombies they agro via LOS so if I’m correct what is happening when you have a large pack is that they all block each other’s view and seem deaggro and block the others view and so on and so forth so I will try to mess around with the config and attempt to find a balance
  • If you could give me a list of these weapons I will fix it in the loot table that would be fantastic
  • Yes that is a conflict between the Arma and the mod. We have been trying to resolve this
  • Yes the reason for this would be it is stored client side and not onto the hive. Unless we made it an actual state which I would have to look into then I’m not sure this would change though we should be able to make some difference I’m not sure.
  • Ahh so someone decided to play night time day time? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THrpJSstWZ8) I’m sure the devs could add in a cool down counter of some sorts. It really should take a decent time to restart the power station
  • They should have been removed from the loot tables will look into why they still spawn. They Were removed because of the artefact glitches
  • Yes they appear as objects for some reason. It will also be looked into thanks.
  • I do not think a cow would appreciate that annotation but yes the zombie sounds have changed.
  • The increase in animals is meant to reflect a decrease in food spawns, though at times it does reflect an image of a petting zoo. I think it should be toned back a little bit

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions and critical feedback everything you give us shows what you want to see and for that reason we are always happy to hear your responses.

Cheers TGJ

Edited by thatguyjames

New Updater (2.0.0.14) The link is the same in the main thread.

You no longer need to hackish batch files or shortcuts to start the mod. It is now auto-enabled when you press launch in the updater.

-Increased Arma 2 and OA folder detection

-Bug Fixes

.Net Framework 4.0 is now required (not just the compact client framework)

Edited by Deathlyrage

The bisign ? Well, the same as yours I guess.

What are the keys needed ?

Seems to me that you wrongly launch the mod.

Like the r mode it brings a rMod.bikey for put in folder of keys that allow us to join on server with that mode otherise u get always kicked saying to remove the files or add aditional keys

Did you tried to join with the new Launcher ? It should work perfectly well

Actually, yesterday when I first tried joining with the new launcher I too couldn't get in. I got the "bunch of files need signed or removed" message. But I knew that was just a matter of me simply having to launch A2OA and enabling the @Breaking mod. Once I did that it launched fine with the launcher.

I didn't bother mentioning it because I knew what to do... but some others may not.

How do you install this in steam?

Download the exe on the 1st post - works perfectly for me and keeps everything, as well as Beta patches up to date. These guys are doing a great job.