mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Another thing, the radar on helicopters allows you to see other vehicles on the map

It would be better if they can spot only vehicles with the motor running, otherwise you will have to deal with people gathering vehicles and stuff for days, and they got everything "stolen" by people who just found a heli in Cherno, which is kind a frustrating :(

btw how the work about drinking directly in water spot is going on ?

Edited by akibzh

I think one of DDoS player is using admin tools to track down other players, which isn't cool at all :(

Maybe I'm wrong but some player activity is really suspicious.

I think you may be talking about when I was pretending to be on an Island but I was really hiding on a lighthouse near it. I could see all your movements, this isn't an admin tool, it is simple skill. I managed to fool your group. It was also well known that your group's base was on that Island. Due to the fact that I went there once to look for a heli /setup a base of mine. The funny part of that situation was I managed to convince your group I was going to shoot you if two of your group players kept swimming to the Island, they turned around, which made my day :)

DDoS and the Dev Team are now separate from the Admin Rights, basically now only Me and DeathlyRage only have control and neither of us kill any players, (except at night when me and him have death matches). The reasons for this are that we both understand no matter how legit both of us play we will always get accused of abusing admin rights and as such, so it’s just easier just to watch. Also neither of us has the time with all the programming and deving we do to actually play the game. So when we are actually in game we are testing out new things such as bases, vehicles, gear, new weapons etc. That’s why we usually have a custom skin on or a random gun with us. DDoS however and its members spend a lot of time in the game, this is the server that the play on, so naturally the have bases and as such. So although it may appear that they are cheating though us, they are simply rather good, not the best but still good :P.

As with the radars this is an ARMA thing and would take some decent playing around to fix and because most of the pilots are rather bad they tend to crash a lot which means they are reset so you should always be able to grab one. Though I will look into it and confront the team I personally think it should be disabled all together

In regards with the water drinking thing we are currently in testing phasing of this though it is rather difficult

Thank you for your concern it is always well taken

We hope you enjoy the rest of your time with our server

Cheers

TGJ

A few things I like about this server/mod:

Towing vehicles - when I have a vehicle and find another I can tow it, if I crash my vehicle, my friend can tow my car, and I can jump in his.

Lifting vehicles - helicopters can lift vehicles off the ground and fly them around then safely drop them, perfect if you need to change bases, Lift/carry a car to your base, or dump enemy cars into the ocean xD *which i haven't tried yet, hopefully one day* :)

Loading - I can load gear (hospital medical boxes, tents etc) straight into a vehicle or load a smaller vehicle, e.g. a ATV into a helicopter :P

Vehicles & weapons - A lot more fun when you have better fire power, perfect to shoot down those pesky hordes of zombies, 200+ vehicles = awesome. Standard DayZ had a few on each server, the rest were hacked in.

This server gives hackers No reason to spawn in weapons and vehicles. There are plenty to go around xD

I do have a question thou, When do I get to knockout a bambi & take him/her back to my prision > :)

*just kidding* :P

Edited by DayZBandit

We have released a new updater 2.0.0.4. The Updater is alot faster and more stable. It also includes TS3 Gametracker Intergration.

@Alderon 1.6 is comming out soon. One important feature is removing radars from the new heli vehicles as it ends up, whoever has the heli picks up every vehicle on the map and puts it into their base.

Another important announcement is that we are now looking at doing a collaboration project with another group of server hosters.

What this will bring is our server mod onto a hive network were you can pass from the original map to the new Panthera map

while still keeping all your hard own gear.

Love to see what everyone thinks on this idea and are very open to feed back.

Cheers

TGJ

Edited by thatguyjames

Alderon 1.6 has been released. Please note that all older versions wont beable to connect to prevent people from using bug exploits.

Thanks guys, the server is amazing, have been having a blast playing it! Keep the updates coming, loving the new content! :)

I can't get into the server as of the 1.7 update, something about the cba_main, cba_a2_main, and cba_oa_xeh files that heve been 'deleted'

Yup, make sure everyone trying to connect has @Alderon 1.7, due to the new files we have added, this is installed using the new launcher.

Sorry about having heaps of updates, however we have alot of things planned.

If anyone still has issues, you can PM me or post here, or join teamspeak.

Another important announcement is that we are now looking at doing a collaboration project with another group of server hosters.

What this will bring is our server mod onto a hive network were you can pass from the original map to the new Panthera map

while still keeping all your hard own gear.

Love to see what everyone thinks on this idea and are very open to feed back.

Cheers

TGJ

That would be really cool. Keep us posted!!

We can't download manually ? :|

Launcher bug when I dl your modifications.

And I guess it's useless to ask for the DayZ_server (if it's modified) to host our own. Because you're trying to have a contract with a hoster ?

Too bad, You have good ideas.

We can't download manually ? :|

Launcher bug when I dl your modifications.

And I guess it's useless to ask for the DayZ_server (if it's modified) to host our own. Because you're trying to have a contract with a hoster ?

Too bad, You have good ideas.

Could you describe the bug your having with the launcher so I can get it fixed. Also until this server is full, I don't think we need the mod on another server unless it's another map like Panthera, which is in the works.

Could you describe the bug your having with the launcher so I can get it fixed. Also until this server is full, I don't think we need the mod on another server unless it's another map like Panthera, which is in the works.

Server was empty yesterday indeed, and we're european, not americans. It's not the point. You won't let other host servers from your files ?

Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.
************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.
à System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
à System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
à System.Convert.ToDecimal(String value)
à DayZ.Form1.CheckAlderon()
à DayZ.Form1.CheckBeta()
à DayZ.Form1.CheckUpdates()
à DayZ.Form1.CheckUpdater()
à DayZ.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 4.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
DayZ
Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.7
Version Win32 : 2.0.0.7
CodeBase : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/arma%202%20operation%20arrowhead/DayZ.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.269 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
mscorlib.resources
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
System.Configuration
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
Version Win32 : 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
************** Débogage JIT **************
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.
Par exemple :
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

Thanks for giving me the exception information. It's to do with the updater reading version.dat in your @Alderon/Addons/ Directory. It may be corrupt while it has attempted to download it, try removing version.dat and Updating/Installing again.

About the mod, If other servers contacted me, wanting to host it, I'd be fine with helping them set it up and giving them then needed files, which what someone did and we started concidering hive intergration with Panthera version of this. However currently the mod has alot to go before I'd like to deploy it on other servers. Since I'd also do a server selection screen inside the Updater instead of just My Server. If you wanted to host a mod on your server, you'd have to give me time to finish my Todo and Bug list.

@Alderon 1.8 has been released. I had to remove CBA intergration due to script lagg which I will look at shortly.

Bad FPS, loot not working and Zeds not aggroing correctly is fixed.

Updater 2.0.0.8 has been released.

Changes:

-Error messages are now more user friendly instead of getting a .Net 4.0 Unhandled Exception.

-Ability to report a issue inside the updater instead and I will get it directly.

-When the updater is outdated, It will give you a download link instead of telling you to "go away and get the link from the forums", I plan to have the updater auto-update itself soon.

Screenshot:

Updater.jpg

I will write up a new changelog for @Alderon so TGJ can merge the main thread.

PS: Like the new crossbow ammo not taking up heaps of space in my inventory. :)

Edited by Deathlyrage

PS: Like the new crossbow ammo not taking up heaps of space in my inventory. :)

Ha.

I was just getting ready to post here about the crossbow. I was on the server last night and used it for the first time and loved it. No one else was on so I just went on a zed kill spree from Electro to Cherno.

http://youtu.be/j4DDtACwdm0

Nice, Thanks for the video :)

My new favourite weapon, Love shooting through the glass of someones car with crossbow.

Updater 2.0.0.10

-Ability to auto-detect most operation arrowhead folders (tested and working with steam)

-it's now Possible to run the updater on your desktop instead of arrowhead folder.

-Enabled all of the Report Menu (Report -> Hacker, Feature Request, Bug, Issue )

-Fixed ability to verify @Alderon the server now checks and caches the correct MD5 Signatures

-Can't do a verify @Alderon when you haven't got it installed.

Welcome back to anyone who may be reading this after a slow period we are back up to full power.

Unfortunately I had fallen Ill for the past week that is why there has been little to no activity on these forums.

Though rest assured there have been major changes happening.

Firstly our first attempt at SMK movements happened over the weekend was shown to be a partial success though

everyone should be expecting to see it up and running within the next fortnight.

Also so major news we have joined up in a partnership of sorts with the French server hosters by the name of CanardPC whose

link we show at the bottom of this post. So what's happened is they now have our mod so you are free to move from server to server

using the same mod which is a exciting development for us here at Alderon and we thank all teams involved in the process.

Another major change over this week I finally came up for a name for our mod after hours of thinking I came to the conclusion

Breaking Point. So to Finally have a decent name is also a great step forward.

So once again as always we thank you for your time and patience with this long and tedious process and hope to continue to see your support in the future

Cheers

thatguyjames

CanardPC:http://www.canardpc.com/

Edited by thatguyjames

I have noticed in the server logs that a few people have problems connecting. You need to enable the new mod name in expansions tab in arma 2.

I went on the server and theres 3rd person, cross hairs?

Sorry about that, a difficulty change made them enabled. It's fixed now.