mr_seacucumber

DayZ Breaking Point Mod : Now with new Lingor Map Integration!

Cant wait to log on and visit your mod again - just have to find the time. Bloody work!!

Question about the dogs... how do we use them?

I played for awhile yesterday and "tamed" a few but couldn't figure out how to actually do anything with them. When the tame option came up, I selected it and the dog disappeared. Then in my scroll menu I had the "move to" option, but selecting it does nothing. For each dog I tamed, I had a separate "move to" option but couldn't do anything and had no way to remove it.

:3

welll.

what do you espect from a code done in a hurry for bringing smt new to the gamesCon ?

I guess we have to debug the dogs

Ah no, don't get me wrong. I wasn't complaining. I didn't know the dogs weren't 100% yet. I just didn't know if there was a certain process to use the dogs which maybe I was missing. The mod seems to be coming along great and I'm enjoying it.

Ah no, don't get me wrong. I wasn't complaining. I didn't know the dogs weren't 100% yet. I just didn't know if there was a certain process to use the dogs which maybe I was missing. The mod seems to be coming along great and I'm enjoying it.

Yes as you have noticed the dogs are an unfished project by Rocket and his team. We has a Dev team are taking the time to try and improve on what they have given us. Though it may be awhile yet before we get to see any real improvements unfortunately the dogs are rather difficult.

Thanks Always Bill

Cheers

TGJ

Can I get a link to the ban appeal forums? I know that they never get approved, but it'd be nice to just try one.

Edit: I don't know if you use the ones on this forum, or the DayZ ones. By the way, the IP ban is ingenious.

Edited by Striker38

There's a ban appeal forum for private hives?

No idea. Just wondering where to post. Some Private hives (Born To Lose, etc...) have their own forums and stuff like that. You guys should get one.

We just bought a domain name this weekend and now we have both finished our schooling commitments we have full time to be devoted to the mod so expect to see some changes soon.

Cheers

TGJ

Hey james, Im one of the GIBROZ. Is the lingor mod up and running as well?

Yes the lingor server is now fully operational and working.

EDIT: Quote DeathlyRage "It is moments away from being finished"

So expect it to be up by Monday for America, unless it is Monday already then expect it to take another few hours

I made a post on the german mydayz community forums.

http://forum.mydayz....aking-point-mod

Thanks for that I'm going to assume this is positive and thank you for taking the time to promote this is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Everyone

TGJ

Edited by thatguyjames

Lingor is under continued development. It is currently running the new database format and based off @BreakingPoint 2.1.

I'm hoping that Lingor will be finished tommrow + 2.1 Update for Chernarus.

Any other servers wanting to host the mod are welcome. We will include Updater/Launcher Intergration. Any existing changes that you have added can be merged. We can also port a different map over to the mod.

When Lingor is finished it will be downloadable manually or through the updater..(the option will be enabled)

Note:

Lingor will feature all existing features in @BreakingPoint and Lingor Units Intergration.

• Like 1

I´m interested in hosting a Server for your Mod because this sounds great and I want to support you ;)

My Server is running in Germany and is powerful enough. For testing performance you can have a look at 62.75.236.35:2302 Sons Of Anarchy #1 :)

Please send me a message if you are interested!

Thanks

Regards kikyou2

Hey guys, I enjoy playing on your server and have a couple of questions.

1) How often do the server restart?

2) I had an issue with an ATV. I was driving it very slowly and bumped a tree. It caught fire and blew up and killed me. Now these things happen and are not that big a deal. I respawned and made my way back to the area. Found my body and looted it. When I checked on the ATV it gave me the option to fix everything so I repaired it and it's sitting there but I can't access it at all other than to either load it or save it. I can't get on it or add or remove any gear on it. Now I don't usually mess around with vehicles so I don't know if this is normal or not. So that is the question, is this normal or not. If it is normal, will it be usable after a server restart or will it go back to it's default spawn point?

Thanks for the server. The first time one of those zombies let out with that howl I was like "what the hell was that." lol

hi.

I just wanted to install your mod, but it cant download it.

On every server I get the message: @BreakingPoint not found

Are the servers currently down?

@disosmio

In the updater you need to select Install / Update option in the top right of the form. Then select Breaking Point Chernarus.

@maxnmike:

Most servers are running BEC which will auto restart the server every 8 hours. (As Configured per server admin)

About the ATV, we just moved to a new Database structure which would fix some of the issues you have.

Also Repairing objects that are on fire/completely destroyed isnt normal. I'll fix that in 2.2.

2.1 for Chernarus has been released. Some servers have ported over characters to the new structure.

The US Server is currently being upgraded and will be online soon.

Lingor is now released on the updater :)

An alternative update server is being added for faster downloads on lingor.

NOTE: Lingor is currently only supported on Update Server 1 (alderongames.info)

Edited by Deathlyrage

Wanted to mention that I've been downloading Lingor for a few hours now and I gave up on trying to download Chen. It's only averaging ~70KB/s. It's taking a LONG time.

I'm not complaining... I really enjoy the mod and know you guys are doing a ton of work. Just wanted to mention it in case something might be up with the download server.

Edited by OFC_Bill

Woowwwwww... :( :(

So it took 6~7 hours to download Lingor. It finally finished so I then selected Chen to start downloading. The launcher gave me a "can't download while Lingor is downloading" message yet Lingor was already done. I figured no problem, I'll just close then reopen the launcher. But no... as soon as I closed the "can't download" message Lingor automatically started downloading.... again.

I quickly closed it but with no luck. When I opened it the launcher stated @breakingpointlingor wasn't found and when I looked in my A2OA folder, the launcher had already deleted everything which took 7+ hours to download.

Again, like I mentioned in my last post... I can't be mad because that wouldn't be right. But still, there's no way I'm going through spending an entire day redownloading both mods. I'm just going to follow the thread and watch for any update posts about the server speeds.

Edited by OFC_Bill

Hi Bill

Sorry about the issue you had with the updater, i will take a look into it. It seems some vars are not reset when you attempt to download a mod one after another. There will be a patch for the update server today wirh new mirrors for faster download speeds

However other people downloaded lingor ok yesterday.

downloaded the lingor mod in 2 hours, i got full speed on my 3mbit lane so there is maybe more avaliable now.

What i suggest is if you managed to download everything (1.5 GB), make a backup of your @BreakingPointLingor folder.

because deinstallation can be made with one single click without confimation.

Edited by qsek

Yep, couldn't even get a chance to backup either folder.

Is the .3 launcher messed up? I launched it twice and both times it booted showing lingor missing and when I tried to select Chern from the update tab the launcher gave me the same "can't download while lingor is downloading" message.

I gave up, played Borderlands 2 for a bit, and now when I fired the launcher back up 3.0.0.3 launches then flashes to the "launcher is outdated" message and tells me to download 3.0.0.1.

Here's a screen shot. You can see I have .3 installed yet I'm getting the outdated message.

Untitled.png