Inception.

If your camp was raided, what would you do?

I love stealing hoarders vehicles and destroying camp sites. Nothing pleases me more than knowing they will come back and rage and search me out. And when they find their vehicle I'll be nearby to put a bullet in their head and make em rage harder. It's part of the game deal with it.

>implying I can't deal with it.

You should probably re read the original post; it contained no rage what so ever.

If you don't have a title for that ural how can you prove it's yours?

I don't have to prove it was mine to anyone. It wasn't mine specifically; it was my whole groups. We shared it, and we loved it. I don't care if people don't think it was ours...that's really a redundant thought.

Not to sound rude but i think you were hacking. radio. i have never seen anyone else with one. i know its in game but still.

I have one.

I would wait for dogs to be implemented. Then hunt them down, shoot their dog and kill them.

You could then wait for families to be implemented so you can shoot them too!

Hunting and shooting is good.

• Like 2

Shrug.

Then make a new one.

Preferably a better concealed one.

This camp has stayed hidden for weeks, until now.

We know a location that no one would bother going and/or would bother looking if in search of a camp, which I think we should move it soon.

Not raging but made three consecutive posts when someone said you were?

No, they were to different people. Neither post was related to each other.

I'd suck it up and seek my revenge.

• Like 1

Get to the choppa! Find it, steal it back, exact revenge!(empty whiskey bottles in their tent... That's all you should leave them) Dick punching is optimal when unexpected.

I'd suck it up and seek my revenge.

Was doing that previously but just recently I found out that my group already knew of this prior to me finding out, and I shall await further information.

WHAT!!! How dare someone else other than your clan have a vehicle on that server, what is the world coming to when a tiny group of players can't safely hoarde most the vehicles on the map, the very though that there is a player out there not wasting his entire life running from one vehicle spawn to another in a hopeless attempt to enjoy this game as it was meant to be played just boils my blood, the admins should ban people like the guy who took 1% of your vehicle hoarde. SHAME!!!

Because having 3-4 vehicles for your clan is the same as hoarding every vehicle on the map.

Not sure if stupid or stupid.

• Like 1

WHAT!!! How dare someone else other than your clan have a vehicle on that server, what is the world coming to when a tiny group of players can't safely hoarde most the vehicles on the map, the very though that there is a player out there not wasting his entire life running from one vehicle spawn to another in a hopeless attempt to enjoy this game as it was meant to be played just boils my blood, the admins should ban people like the guy who took 1% of your vehicle hoarde. SHAME!!!

Didn't even notice this comment until now, and you're obviously one who believes that I am extremely mad, when I am not.

Your comment [in which I have just replied to] is extremely stupid and not thought out well. Congratulations!

NP, just tell everyone server is "having lag issues restarting soon" and roll back.

I'm not the server admin.

I'm not the server admin.

Oh, heres what you do. Scope the entire mid-western side of the map. From skalka all the way down south. Go a little bit into black forest. Then check out cuba. from there sweep the whole northern part of the map. As well as all of this check every major pond/lake in the map. If you were off map its probably long gone. We found with our camps that people took them further out of the map in hopes we couldnt find it. If still nothing else, you may or may not have the vehicle in the server (got destroyed) so check around the spawns.

Using this, we found our vehicles most of the time. Or found them at their spawns. Dayz DB map is your friend. If you got a heli its literally a 2 hour long process, on foot its a day long process.

Oh, heres what you do. Scope the entire mid-western side of the map. From skalka all the way down south. Go a little bit into black forest. Then check out cuba. from there sweep the whole northern part of the map. As well as all of this check every major pond/lake in the map. If you were off map its probably long gone. We found with our camps that people took them further out of the map in hopes we couldnt find it. If still nothing else, you may or may not have the vehicle in the server (got destroyed) so check around the spawns.

Using this, we found our vehicles most of the time. Or found them at their spawns. Dayz DB map is your friend. If you got a heli its literally a 2 hour long process, on foot its a day long process.

Yeah, I've done such a thing plenty of times. I know the map off by heart, almost. We're going to get a heli up and running soon.

Lol, dick punching is the new craze. I blame Max.

Everybody blames Max. I respond by punching them in the dick.

• Like 3

Didn't even notice this comment until now, and you're obviously one who believes that I am extremely mad, when I am not.

Your comment [in which I have just replied to] is extremely stupid and not thought out well. Congratulations!

Care to elaborate on my extreme stupidity?

Duping stuff and putting them in the truch eh? Nice. Been there and done that. Enjoy being concerned about it b/c maybe 1 other go around finding another truck and duping your shit you'll be bored on Lingor or something.

Quit bitching about it. They got ur gear so what? I can't wait till the hive get's reset...

I'm not bitching about it you, holy shit some people post completely stupid comments.

Please, extract from my text what exactly showed that I was bitching.

Duping stuff and putting them in the truch eh? Nice. Been there and done that. Enjoy being concerned about it b/c maybe 1 other go around finding another truck and duping your shit you'll be bored on Lingor or something.

>implying I'm duping

You should stop being so ignorant. Just because I have the ability to legitimately collect rare items and you don't, doesn't mean I'm duping.

Care to elaborate on my extreme stupidity?

It's quite obvious. Your comment was posted with the mentality that I was made and that I thought people weren't allowed to take my stuff.