Ander (DayZ)

[DayZMod] The Dayz Statistics thread!

How many players disconnect after reciving damage. I would love to see that....

• Like 6

How many players disconnect after reciving damage. I would love to see that....

and with names

• Like 4

In Gecko fly Wow information, it explained, "Population associated with World is a Some.Seven million and also Eight million are generally Whoa people meaning 2.1% in the earth's human population is taking part in Incredible. Making Whoa the very best and many played game on planet earth. The actual break up is: China clients would be the most significant market throughout Azeroth, totaling Three.Five trillion players, Blizzard explained. Binge-eating syndrome is actually United states, with Two million people, as well as European MapleStory Mesoscountries, with One.A few zillion : the rest of members will be in other territories.Inches Well, the population of the earth by Summer '09 is actually Six,790,062,216 according to Mid-year government entire world populace reports. Therefore, 2.1% is good along with picture 1% in the inhabitants taking part in Whoa. The number eight zillion with regard to customers will be completely wrong. On 12 , 23, 2008 Blizzard reports more than Eleven.Five zillion clients. Can you believe that 1% with the subscribers make use of questing books to advance in quantities properly? This is thought invoking and not 100% precise. A far more accurate picture can be.1% yet again which can be still a good deal people who are looking for innovative approaches to level their particular figure the fun means, meaning subtracting your dull farming element.

Okay, too many numbers and this is DayZ not World of Warcraft.

Ever wondered the kill/death ratio of your clan/corp/alliance/group? I can probably help you out with that.

Ask and be answered!

Actually yes, could you tell me the KDR of people in CQF, MINUS the RCTs. The tag is {CQF}. Names of people have a rank in front. RCT is for recruit. Any other rank is likely a more accurate reflection of facts. Please and thank you!

PvP death per minute would be cool.

Survivor: 58.93

Bandit: 6.39

Stats on how many people in this forum have not bought the game :P

Hard to know as there is no validation to say a forum member is a game member, there are only 60,660 forum members, while over 800k unique players.

most killed players.

death count, and average life expectancy of them.

Edited by Sythe179

What drink is drunk most

What type of food is eaten most

AJ

Can't wait for the heatmap and all them bitches whining about it. :) Let's see if I predicted the "heat" at the right spots.

Hehe.

The heatmap is on standstill atm, it is all down to "Gameplay/Design Choice" which Dean has to decide on, while some of you want it, and some dont, it ultimately comes down to that. IMO it is unrealistic. There have been other concepts for more private and user specific ideas, but again, it comes down to Deans choice on how it affects gameplay. Be nice if we could move off the subject of heatmaps as at the moment it is at a stand still.

The heatmap is on standstill atm, it is all down to "Gameplay/Design Choice" which Dean has to decide on, while some of you want it, and some dont, it ultimately comes down to that. IMO it is unrealistic. There have been other concepts for more private and user specific ideas, but again, it comes down to Deans choice on how it affects gameplay. Be nice if we could move off the subject of heatmaps as at the moment it is at a stand still.

okay, it's easy to guess hotspots with a loot map and that wouldn't make me a less paranoic player

Can I see my own stats somewhere?

Very soon you will be able to. Youtube "DayZ Rezzed" for a preview on that.

• Like 1

Most important question ever asked in this thread (if not already been asked)

What part of the map has the most amount of tent put downs (Co-ordinates please)?

I will give you my beans if you give them to us :D

Edited by Thegoon84

Plus there is so much scale in that the amount of deaths in these locations would out ratio the deaths in more "random" locations that their "blip" would be hardly noticeable or even visible.

Simple to fix with a logarithmic scale.

Most important question ever asked in this thread (if not already been asked)

What part of the map has the most amount of tent put downs (Co-ordinates please)?

I will give you my beans if you give them to us :D

if it's hard to publish a heat map i don't want to see the comments to this...

Is there a way to track how many players are playing on a server where there currently is night compared to a server where its daytime?

Edited by GoTo2k

people are so scared to see a heatmap its funny this is just alpha or beta whatever get over it your shit will dissapear eventually

i say keep it real. loot maps are around and they show obvious locations to find good loot. if you use your brain, you will see a pattern of travel between towns via cover (i.e. trees and shrubbery ).

• Like 1

1. What is the average life expectancy of a vehicle (from the time being driven for the first time until it is despawned/destroyed)?

2. What is the share of the vehicle's life where it is actually used (driven)?

3. How long do vehicles remain at their spawning locations?

Thanks!

Very soon you will be able to. Youtube "DayZ Rezzed" for a preview on that.

Are we talking about < 7 days ?