Ander (DayZ)

[DayZMod] The Dayz Statistics thread!

I have a question that none of the devs can answer... What is the airspeed speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

P.S. European and African

Update your signature and stop wasting air.

Fun fact:

One of the most under utilized weapons ingame is the m4a1 holo . It is equiped with holographic scope and 40mm grenade launcher.

Only 0.1% of the playerbase has it in his/her inventory or backpack. It's a great weapon, I really love the close range abilities holo mixed with medium range punch which is a M203 HE grenades (quite commonly found).

Fun fact:

One of the most under utilized weapons ingame is the m4a1 holo . It is equiped with holographic scope and 40mm grenade launcher.

Only 0.1% of the playerbase has it in his/her inventory or backpack. It's a great weapon, I really love the close range abilities holo mixed with medium range punch which is a M203 HE grenades (quite commonly found).

This is because the spawn rate is so so low :)

• Like 2

Hey Ander and fellow staff...

Here is one I thought might be interesting to add in...

longest surviving players on a single server (meaning they have not switched servers on their current life/ character)....

I know the more I play this incredible game the more I have tended to stick to one really well run server; a good core group of players trying to play fair and honest... has made the game a lot of fun. We all are part of the same forums (run by the server admins) and it is fun to watch videos posted by the "enemies". We tend to all have a good laugh over our kills and deaths, it really adds another element to the gameplay. My partner and I (Azzmar) tend to not loot the bodies of the guyz we know from the forum, we leave the gear for them to come back and collect. (a simple gesture that may make life easier, but they still get the bullet to the dome first!!).

ANyways... would be interesting to see length of survival without any server hopping ...

Fun fact:

I just with the holo's sight and CCO's sights worked properly shooting SD rounds

Not sure if this has been asked before, but any chance to know how many people have 3 mountain dew in their inventory? Besides me xD

This is because the spawn rate is so so low :)

I've found everything now except the m4a1 holo, and the m136 launcher.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but any chance to know how many people have 3 mountain dew in their inventory? Besides me xD

3x wasted inventory unless your going to drink it. dew aint shit

• Like 1

why life expectancy is increasing so fast?

less pvp?

less infected deaths?

less broken legs forcing people to repawn?

Edited by Bludy

less pvp?

less infected deaths?

less noobs?

• Like 2

less pvp?

less infected deaths?

It was initially changed a few days back to only factor in lifes that lasted longer than i think 5 or 10 minutes, this is so it doesnt count in people who just spam respawn or who instantly die or loading issues.

This took it to about 45 and its gone up a few more minutes, probably due to a little less players playing.

why would a broken leg be a reason to respawn, just crawl to where you need to be,

so what is the distanced crawled ?

how many alt f4 usage ?

maybe make a map out of that one :P

alt f4 exit map

• Like 2

Hi Pls say me my K/D and the Longest survive time of 1 life from me pls :) i Lived once 9 days and played like 6-9 hours a day plsss i wanna know that :D

Fun fact:

Yes, but the M4A1 CCO SD is (in my opinion) the better choice as it's sights are accurate to the dot

The Holo (again, in my opinion) seems to have the recoil of a high-powered sniper rifle.

^There's a reason nobody likes that gun...

Edited by xAlfakynx

However, The M4A1 HOLO SD is extremely viable (if you can find one that is :P)

I don't need a heat map to tell me that

1. Electro

2. Cherno

3. NE Airfield

4. Devils castle

are the top 4 hot spots.

There is already a heat map it's based on loot, players go where the loot is so if you want to avoid running into other players, bring a hunting knife, matches, a bottle of water and a hatchet.

This simple setup should help you avoid towns for months and other players! See how much fun you have in the woods alone.

Wrong wrong wrong

Id say

1-2. Cherno/elktro

3. Stary sobor

4. NW airfield

• Like 5

ever been to berezino ?

least looted towns ? that would be a nice one. because it will give players incentive to move up and about

Edited by sui

i've been in berezino twice and it's really less populated. i experienced though that the way to it from elektro can be really deathly and the open spaces there, near tents and hospital can be dangerous runs for the lack of cover. and i noticed that it's often looted by guys coming from deep north inland in need for medic supplies, so probably in a SoS mood from hours and maybe days of playing( i can tell this because in both my two trips there i found vehicles with plenty of gear inside)

I don't think heatmaps or pathways should be shown at all, simply put, this is a survival game it would add an element that, in my opinion, would degrade the playability of the game as a whole.

I'm a woods guy, I'll go directly inland to find small towns and weapons cache's that I can cycle through if need be. I don't need heatmaps to show how little traffic i get here or how much more traffic I get there because, like someone said previously its only for lazy people.

P.S. My buddy was in Berezino, took a corner and was met with a bullet in the face lol I have only been up that way once and never made it in but it looked good lol

Edited by P1nbaK

I broke my leg so I crawled 3km into Berez to get some morphine. I didnt see one person, I think there may have been a spawner around though, in the supermarket. I just smashed and grabbed some morphine and legged it.

Is Berezino the last area on the East coast where players spawn, or can you spawn any where along the east coast? I never seem to spawn there.

it happened to me to spawn there, and yes, sometimes i noticed signs of people, like a tent or like i said before, vehicles. but i never found barbed wire or tank bullshit of farmes and hoppers..

Any way to track which server has the highest (longest) life expectancy?

Hi Pls say me my K/D and the Longest survive time of 1 life from me pls :) i Lived once 9 days and played like 6-9 hours a day plsss i wanna know that :D

I dont have most up to date database (as i build on an old backup we have from 10th July)

the KD depends, if you count players its around 15/1 on avg for all players, if you include zombies its like 155/1 lol then you do just bandits its 0.3/1

Please never introduce kills heatmaps!

Edited by ninjaholic

Would like to know if u got stats on any of these

1. how many people are alive and have an infection
  2. have passed on an infection
  3. number of antibiotics available
  4. number of cured infections