Ander (DayZ)

[DayZMod] The Dayz Statistics thread!

How would I find out my total kills/deaths?

Really curious... dunno how to get my Player ID?

Though I have a lot of deaths from trying to get a better spawn when I've been shafted at Kamenka.

Who has the lowest humanity?

Who has the most murders?

Who has the most bandit kills?

Who has the most murders + player kills?

Who is the baddest dude?

(If you won't give us a name, the number of kills will do)

Bad_Dudes_boxfront.jpg

On the heatmap:

I don't think it's going to be a huge reveal, you could probably create an accurate heatmap by just coloring the major cities, the airfield, deerstands and the roads inbetween. It's pretty obvious and I don't think it's gonna give away any super secret player behavior.

I'd like to know, when you calculate the average lifespan, do you count in those who were alive for less than a minute (if someone just keeps respawning so they spawn at a better location). So we know what's the lifespan of those who are actually playing.

I'd like to know' date=' when you calculate the average lifespan, do you count in those who were alive for less than a minute (if someone just keeps respawning so they spawn at a better location). So we know what's the lifespan of those who are actually playing.

[/quote']

Thats what I was thinking. 30 min is coz everyone respawn multiple times .

From what I remember from an interview with Rocket, he was asked about the average life span. It only counts people who were alive over a minuet, my guess is so people who respawn don't mess it up.

Number of tents older than a day with items in them that have never been opened by anyone except the person who placed it.

Please show us where all the vehicles are stored. You will find out its OFF THE EFFING MAP.

Noone cares to fix.

• Like 1

all these off map storing and disconnecting is so annoying..

I think you should have our own player profile page where all these statistics are available.

Some statistics I would love to see on my personal profile:

1. Average life expectancy (remove deaths where you died with 0 blood loss in my opinion because when you play with other players you tend to hammer that respawn button so you can at least spawn within 30 minute run of each other)

2. Total time alive

3. Total zombie kills

4. Total zombie HS

5. Total murders

6. Total bandit kills

7. Total number of lives

8. Times killed by zombie

9. Times killed by player

10. Times killed by other (excluding 0 blood loss deaths)

11. Assign a reasonable value to all loot and compute total value of all loot scavenged

12. I don't know how detailed your DB is, but it would be cool if we could see a map of where we tend to go. If you log our position every time it saves or something you could create a map of those positions.

13. Map of all the locations we have died.

Statistics are nice and are very popular in sports. Especially media from the USA flood the (sports)news with them. But they can also lead to wrong conclusions or worse. For instance, someone suggested percentage of deaths by hunger or thirst. But usually, most people wil either start exhibit riskful behaviour and getting killed by players or infected, or will simply respawn or otherwise kill themselfes. And in the end, statistically speaking, we all die by bloodloss... I'd suggest reading "Freakonomics" in this regard.

What I would really like to see is a top 50 list of murderers, a "Most Wanted" list, and honour them by forcing luminescent prison-clothes upon them in the game, or a small dark cloud of lightning and rain that follows them around. But that is another story... ;)

What I would really like to see is a top 50 list of murderers' date='

[/quote']

cropped-reelbaddudes2.jpg

you and I want to know the same thing

Statistics are nice and are very popular in sports. Especially media from the USA flood the (sports)news with them. But they can also lead to wrong conclusions or worse. For instance' date=' someone suggested percentage of deaths by hunger or thirst. But usually, most people wil either start exhibit riskful behaviour and getting killed by players or infected, or will simply respawn or otherwise kill themselfes. And in the end, statistically speaking, we all die by bloodloss... I'd suggest reading "Freakonomics" in this regard.

What I would really like to see is a top 50 list of murderers, a "Most Wanted" list, and honour them by forcing luminescent prison-clothes upon them in the game, or a small dark cloud of lightning and rain that follows them around. But that is another story... ;)

[/quote']

That might be a bit unfair on the player, though.

Can I get stats for how far I've driven?

maybe use statistics in a sort of news report

show murder hot spots and the lost and found

maybe make it like a ANN report or CNN (cherno-news-network)

show lee enfield hot spots where zombies never stopped spawning :D

Yeah, I'd settle for ANY new statistics, wether it's a heatmap or just some numbers. Feels like this thread is getting cold.

Been busy working with improving hiveDB ' date=' will get new statistics out soon :)

[/quote']

Here's a statistic to show: passworded servers on the hive versus those that are not. I'd estimate that it's about 10%.

Here's a statistic to show: passworded servers on the hive versus those that are not. I'd estimate that it's about 10%.

But there doing those 24 hour testing sessions obviously,

You know the ones where they gather any vehicles and then farm the shit out of everything to make sure it works as intended.

You are so suspicious.

What is the average number of zombie kills per alive character?

I have just broken the 700 barrier and would be interested to learn if I am in, say, the top 1% of all players.