cheese4gaming

New UK Private Hive Server With Password - cheese4gaming

If the password has changed, can we get emails sent out sharpish?

Of course, it may not have done. Opposite, the server is down for about half hour. That might be why you can't get on.

Edited by Spitroast Jerry

Server is backup, password remains the same as before.

Guys, just look at The Machine's avatar, a pumped up steroid head with gash tribal tattoos and a sunbed tan taking his own photo in what appears to be a pooping mirror, who cares what he thinks!?

Yeah, haters going to hate, right?

I bet you wouldn't be that cheeky to me in real life there, huh champ?

Nawww, cause you'd know who the ALPHA MALE was in the pack and you'd act accordingly.

Maybe I'd let you be my wing man and the bitches I tossed aside you could have a go on.

Nawww, cause you'd know who the ALPHA MALE was in the pack and you'd act accordingly.

Maybe I'd let you be my wing man and the bitches I tossed aside you could have a go on.

Is this guy real? If you are then I really do feel sorry for you! What's with the fake tan, you look like a peice of oak furniture! If I was you I'd stop playing Dayz and carry on pumping iron with a bunch of sweaty men down at the gym as you obviously have a the same IQ as the protein shakes you religiously drink everyday. Just keep on keeping on and enjoy your prolapse in a few years when your squatting down at the gym.

Yours truly Squat Master J.

Edited by Johnny Squats
  • Like 2

This has made my day! Just for the pure crap being spoken here, I would be cheeky to you because what you going to do? Start a fight because you work out and think I would be intimidated by you? Having loads of muscles and working out doesn't mean you are anything special and sure as hell doesn't mean you will win a fight, but hey what ever makes you sleep at night be it thinking you are god's gift.

Troll some where else now please!

• Like 2

sent you a message, still no answer :C

=GS=Quobble

They are installing vehicles but was meant to be back at 7pm still nothing, can see the 4 admin in there though just havent changed the password back yet.

Aaah I see! Hopefully it's back up soon, got some time to actually have a decent crack at it .

I'm getting rejected from joining the server any way I try. Keep getting "unhandled exception during sync,unable to connect to remote server" error on Play withSix too