wireworld

RIP GB Wireworld Vanilla DayZ Server - It was a lot of fun!

Hmm, when you drive over zombies or get hit inside a car you get restriction #45 atm.

If you update to at least Arma beta 99515, I think it fixes the bug you're referring to.

Edited by Anti

Hello Mac,

I'm interested to be part of the GB Wireworld Community, but have a couple of questions before considering a move to a private server.

I'm 43, located in Malaysia. Been playing DayZ for 4 months. Tired of the public servers, with their lack of stability and hackers.

I'm looking for a stable, well administered server with some longevity (many of the public servers I frequent are now permanently offline and most of the gear, tents, vehicles I collected are therefore lost).

I checked my ping on Wireworld via DayZ Commander. It is 200 to 220. Is this problem for you ?

Do your tents save properly ?

Currently, how many regulars do you have and how many folks online during peak hours ?

I play nightimes which will coincide with daylight on server time.

Will you let me know ? Thanks

Edited by Cactus
  • Like 1

Hey Guys,

Is there as50 and m107 in game or removed?

And how many players are online at evenings (usually)?

At the moment the AS50 is in but unusable in this build, looking in to the problem... M107 is in for now...

10-20 players most evenings and Friday night is Fight Club, 20 - 35 for that event.

Thermal scoped weapons are removed in 1.7.5

Hmm, when you drive over zombies or get hit inside a car you get restriction #45 atm.

This issue is fixed.

Hello Mac,

I'm interested to be part of the GB Wireworld Community, but have a couple of questions before considering a move to a private server.

I'm 43, located in Malaysia. Been playing DayZ for 4 months. Tired of the public servers, with their lack of stability and hackers.

I'm looking for a stable, well administered server with some longevity (many of the public servers I frequent are now permanently offline and most of the gear, tents, vehicles I collected are therefore lost).

I checked my ping on Wireworld via DayZ Commander. It is 200 to 220. Is this problem for you ?

Do your tents save properly ?

Currently, how many regulars do you have and how many folks online during peak hours ?

I play nightimes which will coincide with daylight on server time.

Will you let me know ? Thanks

Tents save as they should and are only removed (if you die) after 21 days

Apply for the whitelist and I'll add you - if your ping goes over 300 you will be kicked

Kind regards

Mac

Wireworld Game Studio, Cafe and Bar

This 1.7.5 build seems to be a little tougher, died 3 times from zeds because I´m not used to zeds who actually do something. :D

Besides that it just feels a lot better to play on a well managed private hive. No more fear of getting ported by some kiddy is worth more than I have thought :D

• Like 1

This 1.7.5 build seems to be a little tougher, died 3 times from zeds because I´m not used to zeds who actually do something. :D

Besides that it just feels a lot better to play on a well managed private hive. No more fear of getting ported by some kiddy is worth more than I have thought :D

Thx for the comments, have some beans!

Hi Mac,

Thanks for whitelisting me. I got onto the server for a short session just to test my connection at close to 1600 hrs London time, 2012-12-09. About 20 other players were in-server.

Got into Elektro. Made a mistake and fell off a rooftop and got killed.

I respawned South of Prigorodky and started to head South-East along the coast towards Elektro. Just between Prigorodky and the lighthouse at Cap Golova, I snapped this screenshot at 1602hrs London time. Hackers ??? :-

GBWireworld2012-12-09_Londontime1602hrs.jpg

Over TS, I mentioned this to a couple of the guys who were on overwatch at sniper hill Elektro. They didn't see anything unusual from their location and resumed their overwatch duties.

I proceeded to Elektro. It was uneventful except for the uncomfortable feeling of being watched as the overwatch team started calling out zed spawns as I aggro a whole bunch of them in Elektro. Got kitted out a little and then signed out. Be back tomorrow.

Edited by Cactus
  • Like 1

Where can I get the new 1.7.5 version running on this server? dayzmod.com/downloads as the server says doesnt exist.

Hi Mac,

Thanks for whitelisting me. I got onto the server for a short session just to test my connection at close to 1600 hrs London time, 2012-12-09. About 20 other players were in-server.

Got into Elektro. Made a mistake and fell off a rooftop and got killed.

I respawned South of Prigorodky and started to head South-East along the coast towards Elektro. Just between Prigorodky and the lighthouse at Cap Golova, I snapped this screenshot at 1602hrs London time. Hackers ??? :-

Over TS, I mentioned this to a couple of the guys who were on overwatch at sniper hill Elektro. They didn't see anything unusual from their location and resumed their overwatch duties.

I proceeded to Elektro. It was uneventful except for the uncomfortable feeling of being watched as the overwatch team started calling out zed spawns as I aggro a whole bunch of them in Elektro. Got kitted out a little and then signed out. Be back tomorrow.

It happens when on of the new choppers crash, I've seen it before and it clears on a server restart... makes you think somethings up the first time you see it :)

Where can I get the new 1.7.5 version running on this server? dayzmod.com/downloads as the server says doesnt exist.

The link is on our TS3 DayZ Home Channel, the server was updated to the latest build last night at 2am so everyone needs to re-download it again

Kind regards

Mac

• Like 1

This issue is fixed.

Apparently not. As of the new update of edited files, when we try and run over a zombie and/or when we get out of a vehicle we get kicked for script restriction #45..

Edited by carrt

Apparently not. As of the new update of edited files, when we try and run over a zombie and/or when we get out of a vehicle we get kicked for script restriction #45..

Thanks for the heads up carrt, re-done on last server restart, awaiting feedback on the new edits - you got to love Battleye :lol:

Kind regards

Mac

I can do nothing else then agree with everyone else, this server is da bomb! Super friendly and funny englishmen and women in ts and absolut awesome friday night events.

Since the 1.7.5 update is there more people that have recognicezed super aggro behavior from the zombies ? fired one m1911 bullet inside an apparement and had every zombie in berzino over me.. Killed like 40 until i could escape. Mayby just a one time thing but yesterday the zombies seems insane :)

- [NWA]Raz

Isn't that like, a fucking awesome thing?

• Like 1

Isn't that like, a fucking awesome thing?

Yeh it is and yes, the zombies are super aggressive now - I like it.

Another thing, where do I find the TS³ info? Will searching this thread after this post. :D

Yeh it is and yes, the zombies are super aggressive now - I like it.

Another thing, where do I find the TS³ info? Will searching this thread after this post. :D

The TS3 info is in your whitelist mail I sent you when you were whitelisted.

Kind regards

Mac

Server News:

Tents now stay for 999 days, M107 and AS50 removed from server....

Kind regards

Mac

• Like 1

Get your beans back mac, I am more a zombie than a survivor .... ts³ info in the email, someone got a brick for my head? :D

Get your beans back mac, I am more a zombie than a survivor .... ts³ info in the email, someone got a brick for my head? :D

No brick, just a AKM round all ready! :P

Something wired is up with vehicles disapering after restarts atm. We've lost 4 cars and two choppers now in two days, and sure people can find stuff, but all four that spread out on the map. never happend before... :)

Something wired is up with vehicles disapering after restarts atm. We've lost 4 cars and two choppers now in two days, and sure people can find stuff, but all four that spread out on the map. never happend before... :)

Looking into it asap

Looking into it asap

Just got confirmed that one car was still in it's hiding place, so as unlikley it is, we've been robbed :P no server glitch.. :) wireworld has some really good trackers :P