Seelenschnitter

Cheating itself

Hey Dev team of day-z. Can you guys please throw away this crappy battleye?

It is blocking things it shouldnt block.There are hundrets of bypasses for the tool + decompiled + hundrets new cheats that are undetected etc etc etc

At least the guy who developed it has absolutly no idea.

Hello there

Not gonna happen.

rgds

LoK

It is blocking things it shouldnt block.There are hundrets of bypasses for the tool + decompiled + hundrets new cheats that are undetected etc etc etc

At least the guy who developed it has absolutly no idea.

YOU have no idea!

Everything you wrote is complete bullshit.png

And if you think that the hacking problem in DayZ is solely BE's fault you are missing something. completely.

• Like 20

Besides Battleye kicking players on Lingor for hooking up the military flashlight to their shoulder I can not think of anything battleye blocks that is legitimate.

Side note, if on Lingor it is fun to tell people on side chat to put their flashlight on their shoulders, you will see a quick kick and a couple of minutes later the guy will come on side chat and laugh. It is kind of like the people who trick others into alt F4ing but far easier to do since most people know what alt F4 does.

Edited by Zombie Jesus

YOU have no idea!

Everything you wrote is complete bullshit.png

And if you think that the hacking problem in DayZ is solely BE's fault you are missing something. completely.

Ok lets go big champ. Post me the code of BE.Decompile it for me if you are the great man. Show me more than your lame stamp. Give me some evidences. All youre doing is writing that all i say is bullshit and you got NOTHING. Just atm the only bullshit here is from you.

In my opinion youre not able to script/know scripts or do anything more on the PC than flame in forums and turn your own PC on.

Love little kids that are only posting this without knowing what the starter of the thread is doing or who he is. Your just (sorry) pathetic.

Edited by Seelenschnitter

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Try to explain it again without making it sound like an angry rant, that would make it easier to take it seriously.

There's alot of Flamers on here. But I agree with you thats why people don't run there servers any more. Everyone will start seeing the server list getting smaller and smaller.

Ok lets go big champ. Post me the code of BE.Decompile it for me if you are the great man. Show me more than your lame stamp. Give me some evidences. All youre doing is writing that all i say is bullshit and you got NOTHING. Just atm the only bullshit here is from you.

In my opinion youre not able to script/know scripts or do anything more on the PC than flame in forums and turn your own PC on.

Love little kids that are only posting this without knowing what the starter of the thread is doing or who he is. Your just (sorry) pathetic.

He said you're accusations ("BE is blocking sth") are just bullshit, because OP lacks of facts. It just looks like another BE/DayZ rant. Therefore, I join the "Bullshit" fraction as long as you don't provide any facts to substantiate your allegation.

There's alot of Flamers on here. But I agree with you thats why people don't run there servers any more. Everyone will start seeing the server list getting smaller and smaller.

Wrong thread? :D

Yeah, if you compare now to a month or two ago...the server community is dying. Public servers are pointless right now...there are so many advantages to having private hives right now it's stupid. The only con is no persistance across multiple servers. But even that is a possible pro in of itself, as it kills server hopping. Right now, Admin oversight > Battle-eye. I've been playing for 2 days without a hacker incident on one private server and thanks to their protection, I've seen a dozen hackers banned while I was playing.

Honeymoon's over, lots of us have already enjoyed DayZ to it's fullest and when we play, we play on low pop servers to avoid the ten year olds. We're hanging in there, waiting for the Standalone, which don't need ArmA2's openness enginewise, because all it's has to do is DayZ. One the other hand ArmA has to allow scripting, because that's what makes ArmA so aweseom, the same awesomeness that allowed Rocket this great platform for DayZ.

Some dissagrees about ArmA's greatness, but without ArmA there would have been any DayZ for a loong long time. You'd have to wait for WarZ, which by the way might not have happened without DayZ either. :D

• Like 2

The fact are: There are more and more Cheaters per day and more hacked servers.

Yet you can hack the Day-Z map not only ingame...no..you can hack it via the Day-Z DB Map where you can show corpses and other stuff and its undetected since nearly 2 months.

The Army BE bypass comes along with a script executer too and a Tutorial how to use (that every retarded idiot is able to use it). Visual C++ is able to bypass the whole BE that it is totaly useless cause it can't see all scripts yopu are executing when you are playing Day-Z.

Even though there are tutorial how to script with the easiest scriot forms like true or fales. Just today somebody spawned a carrier on our server.

And if i'm going to name some cpp's or data endings for the VC++ projects every idiot will be able to find this crap more easily.The problem here is: Most of you people don't thrust me and this is ok. Just hard to know to that i rip open my ass every day to get more anti cheats on the server and trying it fot the community and getting flamed here.

I opened this topic to wake up some more guys who knows VC++ or C++ and maybe join the anti script crew in DayZAdminZ or "inject" some hacker forums (send them some bypasses and show them you can handle scripts that you will get intern access there are much harder cheats than in the public section). All the public stuff is crap and thats why it is public..the focus needs to be on the intern scripts.

Bitching about scripting in an engine built for scripting is bitchin! :thumbsup:

Many of the recent "public" cheats doesn't uses the arma2 scripting, but memory reading and injecting.. that's the oldest way of cheating (it basically exists from the commodore64 era...). It's so basic and stupid, that even the 2nd worse anti-cheat system (after BE, but still better; called: PunkBuster) is capable of blocking.

If you think this is bitching, you are ignorant (meaning that you ignore what's going on...).

I just read all of these posts and I still have no idea what is going on. OP can you please make an edited, clear cut, first post?

Many of the recent "public" cheats doesn't uses the arma2 scripting, but memory reading and injecting.. that's the oldest way of cheating (it basically exists from the commodore64 era...). It's so basic and stupid, that even the 2nd worse anti-cheat system (after BE, but still better; called: PunkBuster) is capable of blocking.

If you think this is bitching, you are ignorant (meaning that you ignore what's going on...).

Whadda ya mean it's not all pixie dust and witchcraft? If you have a problem with BattlEye then send them a email. Tell them all about all it, I am sure they would love to hear your professional fix for it. But this topic has been posted here to infinity. How many times do we need to be told BattlEye sucks, scripting and hacking exist, and Rocket sucks at fixing it? We know we should all rage quit!

Tell them all about all it, I am sure they would love to hear your professional fix for it.

For free? I'm not Santa.

But this topic has been posted here to infinity. How many times do we need to be told BattlEye sucks, scripting and hacking exist, and Rocket sucks at fixing it? We know we should all rage quit!

It's never enough.

yay flame thread

edit; pink

Edited by suKi

For free? I'm not Santa.

It's never enough.

Typical response... yep i figured you'd say something like that.

Never enough!? Hey so if i go into Burger King and bitch because Wendy's burgers are square everyday, this helps how? Remember this is a free mod of Arma 2, MOD... yeah I know Rocket should go to BIS and demand they FIX IT. You goto there forums and complain about BE and get back with us here on the FREE MOD'S Forums.

Typical response... yep i figured you'd say something like that.

You run a company, you make money with it, if you want my competence to improve your product (making more money with it), you must PAY me.

Never enough!?

Yes, never enough. Arma2 (and so DayZ mod) is totally ruined because of cheaters, there should be millions of this posts on the forum every single day because it is the BIGGEST problem at the moment (much more important than any other "bug"), so stop doing anything (to the mod) you're doing, and concentrate on the cheaters. This is the priority.

Yes, never enough. Arma2 (and so DayZ mod) is totally ruined because of cheaters, there should be millions of this posts on the forum every single day because it is the BIGGEST problem at the moment (much more important than any other "bug"), so stop doing anything (to the mod) you're doing, and concentrate on the cheaters. This is the priority.

No, the standalone should be the priority. The Arma engine was made to allow scripting, the standalone will solve this. Spamming the forums won't.

While hacking certainly is an issue, some of us would like to use the forums for other things as well. Your suggestion that people should ruin them by spamming 'omghax' threads everywhere is the most rotten selfish thing I have seen in a long time.

Hacking is a problem, but that does not give you the right to ruin the forums for other people.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

No, the standalone should be the priority. The Arma engine was made to allow scripting, the standalone will solve this. Spamming the forums won't.

The standalone comes from the same company that have SOLD to me Arma2. To have the cheater issue addressed i have to give em more money?

While hacking certainly is an issue, some of us would like to use the forums for other things as well.

There's no "other" things.. the game is totally ruined by cheaters. The number of threads about the cheater is the indicator of how huge is the problem, they should give to it the top priority, instead of making another game with the same issue... oh wait, i forgot.. MONEY!