Navillus

Product placement

Does anyone know if heinz, coke and pepsi are funding this game?? lol and maybe mountain dew too, but just not as much money??

LOL! BIS should get money for placing AK's, M's, tanks, cars (COYOTA outroad haha), planes.

lol, i didn't even think of all the name brand weapons. I suppose rocket should be expecting a check from communist russia some time in the near future..

lol' date=' i didn't even think of all the name brand weapons. I suppose rocket should be expecting a check from communist russia some time in the near future..

[/quote']

DayZ is only a mod so no need for paying to use brand names etc. (Commercial use, I presume)

When I read the rumour that Rocket now works full-time on Day Z, I thought of the implications. If he receives his pay check from BI for working on Day Z, and they make money from it, there might be implications. I'm not sure, but I think there's a difference if he does it on his own time, or if he gets paid to do it, because then it could be considered part of a commercial product. (Arma 2)

Indeed, and Hello Kitty are sponsoring the changes to the humanity system. Bad players have a trail of poo coming out of them, but good players leave a trail of rainbows (sponsored by MyLittlePony).

Oh, and I see a few lawyers have survived the Zombie Apocalypse. Ah well :P

There are plenty of ways Rocket can profit from this mod. Why not contact a company, and place their ads on billboards in the game = profit! What this game has 100k players with interests in zombies? That's a marketing opportunity for any person who wants to sell their zombie related product.

BeanZ beanZ are good for your heart.

The more you eat them, the more you fart.

The more you fart, the better you feel.

So, lets have beanZ for every meal.*

*Copyright pending.

BeanZ beanZ are good for your heart.

The more you eat them' date=' the more you fart.

The more you fart, the better you feel.

So, lets have beanZ for every meal.*

*Copyright pending.

[/quote']

Stolen while your copyright is still pending.

/me runs away

Bad players have a trail of poo coming out of them

Aww milk out nose hurts.

This is Rockets "experiment"; an elaborate poll disguised as a zombie/survival mod to see what people like more, Coke or Pepsi. I see right through you, you crafty mother fucker.

but good players leave a trail of rainbows (sponsored by MyLittlePony).

I would give you all my money for this

"players leave a trail of rainbows (sponsored by MyLittlePony)."

i would love this, will make everything so much better

Indeed' date=' and Hello Kitty are sponsoring the changes to the humanity system. Bad players have a trail of poo coming out of them, but good players leave a trail of rainbows (sponsored by MyLittlePony).

Oh, and I see a few lawyers have survived the Zombie Apocalypse. Ah well :P

[/quote']

Lol Rocket, this made my day. Please please implement that just for a day, would pay shit load of money just to see peoples reactions.

lol' date=' i didn't even think of all the name brand weapons. I suppose rocket should be expecting a check from communist russia some time in the near future..

[/quote']

Mr. Kalashnikov, author of the AK47 is still alive, and although his design is the most used rifle in the world, he never became a millionaire. Why? Apparently the Soviets, obsessed with equality of people, and despising the filthy capitalist concept of private ownership of ideas, never copyrighted the design, so pretty much anyone could produce it.

Therefore, that's one check Rocket won't be getting.

Coke, Pepsi and Heinz hower, yes. With all the innocent beaner blood and tears spilled over their products, they should well pay. In fact they should pay for all the servers running this game.

[/quote']

You know that most almost every weapon is from Arma 2 right?

anyone play skate 3? the product placement in that was horrific. A mission would be grind the 'any company' billboard for thrash magazine. But if that can help monetize the game without the need to make it an mmo style pay 2 play Im for it.

This is Rockets "experiment"; an elaborate poll disguised as a zombie/survival mod to see what people like more' date=' Coke or Pepsi. I see right through you, you crafty mother fucker.

[/quote']

+1 to this =D