rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

i think making it direct communication only would be nice because then hopefully people would get bored of being alone and hope to find someone

(then again this might also lean toward the monopoly of private parties, which would intern lead to even more begging of being able to spawn together and just overall make the game less kind to solo players who are looking to come across other solo players but hey just a theory)...

If only the DC VOIP would work...apparently it became broken so you can't hear anyone "talk" in direct communication.

Or was it fixed in the beta?

my GF comes for the weekend.

You wish! HAHAHA! GF? HAHAHA! Pics or it didn't happen! just giving you a hard time. :P

Seriously though' date=' I hope it's soon and something can or will be done/said about the (changing it back or something) Tone mapping (discussions: here, here and here) situation. It just wrecks my eyes. The sky doesn't seem to have followed with the changes. Making it seem to me like there's a crazy amount of bloom or something. I can't describe it exactly. Some of the pics in those threads show other thing's that are displeasing as well shadow problems and whatnot...I just can't stand it. Is it possible to change it on DayZ' side with a mission file overwrite?

And how about a release now so we actually can use the server we rented.

Umm im pretty sure that already works well the server I play on I have had an ATV and a pickup truck for abour 3 days now and its saved every time I have logged off and on :S

PLEASEEE!!!! enable the custom face again! its indispensable for this mod, I can not recognize my friends! and not is real see so many clones.

BYTES!!!

what in the hell does all this crap have to do with a patch? why dont you guys have your private discussions on skype so you can actually show it to each other and stay on topic here. there is no reason to have 79 freaken pages of this crap. this is supposed to be a discussion about a specific update: 1.7.1 not what you guys want in the next one. there is a different thread for suggestions. really makes reading most of this forum about a game unreadable and a waste of time. good thing im not a forum mod.

Wow 79 pages and countless posts asking for an ETA casually ignored by Rocket.

Any one else think these stupid no weapons on spawn ideas are causing the delay?

How can you run the beta patch with Day Z? It says you need to have the perimeter "-mod=beta" or something like that. So how can we run it with Day Z?

We need longer than 5 seconds I've had multiple encounters this week with alt-f4 players hoping into different servers moving behind buddies shooting than repeating this is a game break er and some more attention seriously needs to be put into finding a solution to this exploit personally I'm on the verge of quitting due to this so please focus on this a bit more rocket

We need longer than 5 seconds I've had multiple encounters this week with alt-f4 players hoping into different servers moving behind buddies shooting than repeating this is a game break er and some more attention seriously needs to be put into finding a solution to this exploit personally I'm on the verge of quitting due to this so please focus on this a bit more rocket

How does this even happen? When you see the guy DC do you not move? How do you know its the same guy coming back in another position and not someone else attracted to your gunfire? If you know it is the same person and they have moved to a better position why haven't you? This whole argument makes no sense to me

Casually?!

Maybe he is busy working to casually respond to everyone. Have a little patience. They are moving faster than developers on much bigger and monetized projects. Go outside for a while or play another game. Find a way to chill and check back every couple days.

what in the hell does all this crap have to do with a patch? why dont you guys have your private discussions on skype so you can actually show it to each other and stay on topic here. there is no reason to have 79 freaken pages of this crap. this is supposed to be a discussion about a specific update: 1.7.1 not what you guys want in the next one. there is a different thread for suggestions. really makes reading most of this forum about a game unreadable and a waste of time. good thing im not a forum mod.

Yeah good thing...because you'd be an asshole with power....and that would be a bad thing.

So what if they talk about things they want to see? Who's it hurting?

Lol. You said show it to each other.

Huh huh huh.

UH HUH!

Can't wait for this patch. I love change. Especially the larger coins. Shiny.

* [NEW] 30Rnd_545x39_AK added to loot table ? Cant get it... wasnt already in?

7.62x39 = AKM.

5.45x39 = AK-74/AKS-74U/AKS-74 Kobra.

5.45x39 rounds never spawned in the military loot piles, just only with the weapon. Maybe now we can see the camo clothing in military areas. As it is, it spawns everywhere except military zones (other than the crashed helicopters).

I'm boiling with excitement! Patience is a virtue.. BUT I HAVE NONE!

Seriously though; thank you for making the ultimate zombie game, the market needs proper survival games.

Now just need to wait for BIS to fix the night lighting. The current beta patch makes night time impossible' date=' even if you adjust the video settings. NVG users are having alot of fun right now as they're the only ones that can see hehe.

[/quote']

This is not a bad thing. Facilitates the use of flares/chem lights/flashlight. This is how it should be. NVGs are rare, and very valuable. More-so now.

No this just means even more people avoiding night servers and finding day servers. I mean just look at night servers now... 10/50 on them. Its a joke.

I understand about the realism thing... sure, thats great. Its so fucking dark you cant even see your arms.

How about this for realism... rocket makes a anal probe that you insert and plug into your PCs USB port. Evertime you get shot it sends a jolt through your ass so you can simulate realism of being shot, crapping your pants, and jizzing in your jeans... (shit..I know most of you fucks would enjoy this)

There comes a point where simulating realism is just stupid. It serves no purpose if it takes people away from the game.

I agree that nights should be made more bright, because if it concerns realism, then you are not 100% blind IRL when you go out at night, are you?

Simulation realism is TOO MUCH for you to handle, not stupid. And if ppl want to avoid servers wheres nighttime, let them have their way. More quality players on night servers then. I think someone has allready told you this but i i'll do it again. Go back to your call of duty if nighttime darkness is too much for you.

+1 for usb anal probe + shitty pee pants!

disclaimer: If you've actually have been shot and this has happened to you. I'm not poking fun at that. I'm sure it's a very awful experience.

Simulation realism is TOO MUCH for you to handle' date=' not stupid. And if ppl want to avoid servers wheres nighttime, let them have their way. More quality players on night servers then. I think someone has allready told you this but i i'll do it again. Go back to your call of duty if nighttime darkness is too much for you.

[/quote']

Ohhh getting ready to break out the COD kiddie comment are we... :)

Look all Im saying is if you step out on the darkest nights (you know outside, upstairs from your moms basement you live in?) you can see.

Due to my monitor and graphics card (all of which are a variable on how dark simulated darkeness is) I cant even see my arms.

I bet your one of the few NVG kiddies that loves the nubs on night servers spawning in just so you can take target practice at them. Very sporting of you..shooting people that are blind or wandering around flares and chemsitcks...

btw...dont play COD/MW.. not since the first one anyway.

+1 for usb anal probe + shitty pee pants!

disclaimer: If you've actually have been shot and this has happened to you. I'm not poking fun at that. I'm sure it's a very awful experience.

YA! Knew it.... here is the first person asking for Rocket's new Anal Realism Mod :)

To go back on topic...I pretty much have poo'ed and jizzed waiting for this wonderful update!!

Simulation realism is TOO MUCH for you to handle' date=' not stupid. And if ppl want to avoid servers wheres nighttime, let them have their way. More quality players on night servers then. I think someone has allready told you this but i i'll do it again. Go back to your call of duty if nighttime darkness is too much for you.

[/quote']

All players were boosting gamma/brightness to see something at night.

How stupid is that.

And you HAVE to, 'cause if you want to play nice W/o tweeking this, with flares etc (what I could like), other players who modified gamma/brightness see you 5miles ago while you obviously can't see them...

And stop your COD-flame-tricks on those who want fair game, claiming a night "not so dark" (more realistic). :)