rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

Great news! Regarding the Vehicles, does this mean the horrible lag/desync the Passengers get will be somewhat fixed? Last night we found a GAZ, and I let my buddy drive. I just closed my eyes. Because everytime i looked desync would show we in a forest, or up in a tree. Yet his screen, we were just driving along fine. Trust the drivers ^_^

Not sure if this has been asked before, seeing as there is no search function for specific threads.

Will this patch offer heli's? If not, needs moar heli's!

- Reduction/elimination of the new server lag. This is caused by the ArmA2 server expecting immediate response from the central server. Vehicles are the main cause of this' date=' as whenever they are damaged everything stops while the server ensures this is recorded in the database.

- Infected can no longer see/attack through walls.

[/quote']

Hell, it's about time.

Please Rocket, i beg you to fix the Helicopter Crash Sites so we can loot them again. For the love of everything !

Thanks

You guys are gonna giver me an embolism.

This is not a suggestion thread. That's elsewhere...

Also, I looked at the notes... What's mocap?

Thanks,

Please Rocket' date=' i beg you to fix the Helicopter Crash Sites so we can loot them again. For the love of everything !

Thanks

[/quote']

They are lootable; all the loot is on the ground on either side of the helicopter. You just can't get IN the helicopter turret like before.

Please Rocket' date=' i beg you to fix the Helicopter Crash Sites so we can loot them again. For the love of everything !

Thanks

[/quote']

They are lootable; all the loot is on the ground on either side of the helicopter. You just can't get IN the helicopter turret like before.

This is true. Picked up a shiny DMR and some med supplied yesterday from one.

Need a date! Cannot wait to play again without mahoosive desync / lag.

they need to sort out this shizznets. Half the servers are running beta patches for 1.6.0.34132123123123 or some such, can't join games, laggy as fook and all round the mod has been fooked since 1.7 was released.

Currently the mod is a pile of dishwater.

So no update on a fix for gender bugs' date=' which caused several people to turn male upon death/log out?

[/quote']

Jesus...be fucking patient!!! Rocket said he will "post more stuff" as he gets it done.

Im sure he would LOVE to wave his magic want and shoot pixie dust (or something else) that would fix every bug/problem in this game, since it is after all ALPHA stage, but he cant possibly do it all.

I never even got a choice of gender when I logged in the first time loading 1.7. Game breaker...no not really... I would rather have the Re-trying authorization, lag, fps, fixes in first as they are game breakers.

Me having a dangly or a innie between my legs is not a game breaker.

Thanks

[/quote']

Only found 3 helicopters my self but they were all empty... is this confirmed in any thread? PM it to me? =/

You guys are gonna giver me an embolism.

This is not a suggestion thread. That's elsewhere...

Also' date=' I looked at the notes... What's mocap?

Thanks,

[/quote']

Mocap is short for motion capture.

Thanks

[/quote']

Only found 3 helicopters my self but they were all empty... is this confirmed in any thread? PM it to me? =/

I've been to some crash sites and found Enfield Mags and other shitty stuff - someone else just may have beat you to it. Most of the crashes are up north in the Stary/Novy/Kabanino/NW Airfield area and since that's a heavily traveled zone, you'd be hard pressed to find one that hasn't been looted.

Although if you don't see zombies spawn around the chopper, then that probably means there's no loot and that could be a bug.

So what's mocap

Motion Capture' date=' so the animations of the zombies look better.

[/quote']

Hmmm, how does it work? Is there a video or something?

And thanks!

(I guess I will keep going and ask again in a page or so.)

Disgraced...your smart ass replies were starting to piss me off... :P

But your posts have me laughing my ass off.... keep being a dick...its so much more entertaining to see you fuck with the nubs :) :)

BTW....looked at the notes from Rocket ...what is MOCAP??? Is it like the zombie dance done by the zeds on the Michael Jackson video "Thriller??" That would be cool...like a MOTOWN MOCAP gettin jiggy wit it showdown in Cherno....

And what is the roman numeral IV in the notes mean.... sounds for 4 (IV)???? IDK...

mo cap. mo problems.

Have you ever seen twiggers holiday? Its on that same channel as the planet unicorn thing.

I can't seem to find where I can actually download it, I found one link but then the DayZ website just says I can't go onto the page.

I've not been banned and I have validated my account and everything, I don't know if I've done something wrong or if it just isn't available for me to download now or what. =/

I can't seem to find where I can actually download it' date=' I found one link but then the DayZ website just says I can't go onto the page.

I've not been banned and I have validated my account and everything, I don't know if I've done something wrong or if it just isn't available for me to download now or what. =/

[/quote']

Its not out yet if you're asking where to get the 1.71 update. 1.70 should still be available.

Nice patch.

Just one question ...

The zombie animations look terrible. Any chance you could perhaps get someone to do like put some balls all over his body and dance around whilst you record it and put that in the game as that which the zombies do when they are activated?

Can't remember what that shit is called though.

Q: How do you spot a Soldier in a bar?

A: He'll fucking tell you.

Put some 5-50 cord on your gear you pog