rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

wow the hiding from zombies and LOS is like the exact same thing i suggested....im so happy this is being implemented i don't care if it was my suggestion or if this was planned im just glad it is in.

wow the hiding from zombies and LOS is like the exact same thing i suggested....im so happy this is being implemented i don't care if it was my suggestion or if this was planned im just glad it is in.

same here. also no hitting trough walls. hope this is going all well :D

to others. i think the toolbox doesnt spawn anymore because you dont need it to fix vehicles now.

read it in an official thread somewere.

* [NEW] Infected visibility increased (but limited by LOS)

Does this mean wandering zombies will notice you sooner the closer to get to them, or is this just for Aggro'd Zeds? If its the former this is going to make sneaking through towns a LOT harder.

awesome!,

Please! Please, fix the Guillie suit and camo glitch... (having them in your inventory spawns you in the ocean).

I wonder if we're getting any nice fixes to the weird glitchy zombie movement :S

Aggro'ed some earlier, turned around to shoot when they were at 10m and one just teleports behind me while the other sprints around me in circles, mocking me with its song :(

Please! Please' date=' fix the Guillie suit and camo glitch... (having them in your inventory spawns you in the ocean).

[/quote']

Does that mean having them in an inventory slot spawns you into the ocean when you log in? Or is it just wearing them? Or does it drop you into the ocean when you put them on?

Would have liked to see running of scripts to exploit/hack/grief disabled more than anything else.

+1, getting teleported into the air only to fall to my death isn't fun by any means....

Maybe when the next ARMA II patch comes out of beta.

So it will never be more than 5 seconds until what' date=' ARMA 3? This does not address it as long distance DCing will still occur. This might help every third encounter in CQC.

At least put an hourglass that has to go all the way down when you exit.

[/quote']

Chill, my friend! it's not all or nothing! It's an incremental update :) 5 seconds now and we see how it goes.

Now hang on, the dude has a valid idea here. Clicking Abort would cause a 20 second hourglass and, after that, the server kicks you. The hourglass dissapears if you move with WASD, or shoot.

Now hang on' date=' the dude has a valid idea here. Clicking Abort would cause a 20 second hourglass and, after that, the server kicks you. The hourglass dissapears if you move with WASD, or shoot.

[/quote']

I wasn't knocking the idea, I was commenting about "So it will never be more than 5 seconds until what, ARMA 3?"

As I said earlier, I can put max of 5 second delay to prevent body duping. Any more requires major architectural changes. Those will be made in a future update depending how how this brief change goes.

rocket,

I was wondering if there was an ETA to air vehicles being fixed and an update to be rolled out to servers similar to that of the land vehicles.

Nice work!

Please! Please' date=' fix the Guillie suit and camo glitch... (having them in your inventory spawns you in the ocean).

[/quote']

Does that mean having them in an inventory slot spawns you into the ocean when you log in? Or is it just wearing them? Or does it drop you into the ocean when you put them on?

You have to be wearing them. And I hope the bug gets fixed!

[/quote']

You have to be wearing them. And I hope the bug gets fixed!

I've put on well over 4 ghillie suits and 5 camo skins in 1.7.0, and I have never spawned in the ocean once.

wheres the fix to players log in the sea. Honestly nothing else matter to me until the basics are fixed. or temporarily disable food and water until those problems get fixed.

I've put on well over 4 ghillie suits and 5 camo skins in 1.7.0' date=' and I have never spawned in the ocean once.

[/quote']

Well, to counter this, I've found one ghillie suit and two camo skins, spawned in the ocean all three times when I logged out with them on.