xenomta

When is the standalone actually coming out?

I know we don't know for sure, but what month do you think its coming out in?

• Like 1

this is a million dollar question bro

november...not bad

Edited by Bludy

Will the standalone be a beta when it is released like every other BIS product?

No, it will be an early alpha.

like every other BIS product

i was hearing thing from there and here and its confirmed that it will me some where November- also near December

Before xmas is all we know, everything else is speculation at this point.

Edited by smasht_AU

Must be a hell of a development sprint at the moment.

Still Christmas is a natural point to take a few weeks off, and come back refreshed and full of ideas.

If any of the dev team read this, plz plz plz take time to play the game during your downtime (on public servers with everyone else), makes a huge difference I think to the direction you'll take following initial release.

Well with the competition being shite, they could afford to bring it out later! They won't lose nothing.

But they did say before end of the year!

I think November is probably out of the question at this point. December 14th-21st is my guess.

November ? That sounds too good. I hope it's not in Valve time :T

I think Rocket's last quote was "It has to be released before the end of the year."

He's basically laid it out that he's going to get it out this year no matter what, so it could be December 31st at the latest.

"Can I join the Army for five minutes just for the discount and then resign?"

"Yes, unless there is a war."

It's either this month or December. I think it will be December though.

Also remember: It's not the full product, it's the alpha of the standalone. More stuff will be added later.

An anonymous source told me that it was scheduled for release in the beginning of 2013. Although you are correct in rocket saying November, but since we have been provided with so few pictures/videos along with information I hate to say it but next year looks more realistic.

An anonymous source told me that it was scheduled for release in the beginning of 2013. Although you are correct in rocket saying November, but since we have been provided with so few pictures/videos along with information I hate to say it but next year looks more realistic.

Although these "anonymous" sources usally provide a good dose of BS, I'd have to agree with you Penny and say I'm expecting a more realistic release being closer to the end of December or January. All we can do now is cross our fingers and hope for it to come as soon as possible! <_<