smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

might be because yah missed a number there mate its 94.242.227.2:10014

Thank you, I already figured that out by myself yesterday =)

Still, smKes misspelled the IP in his signature (below the picture).

I just started playing DayZ and my character is simply named Vincent. I'm friendly as well as inept. :D

However I had quite some fun yesterday after I found a dead guy in a gullie suit with all kind of juicy equipment. He literally owned everything a player could hope for: an assault rifle /w scope + 5 mags, silenced pistol, map, gps, watch, shovel etc.

I thought I was in heaven when 5 minutes later someone snipered me :D

Anyway, nice server and I definately fav'ed this one.

See you around!

I couldn't find the server in the list on DayZcommander?

Perhaps you need to update arma2 and/or the mod. just click on "versions" top right in dayz commander.

Really FU** this server....its not friendly at all.....its fuc*** up like any others...just looting around electro and someone just kill me with one hit kill.....idiot camping kids......

Well I just joined your server and the connection is pretty decent .. of course I *did* just get killed by a player lol so much for friendly! Nice of whoever it was to wait until I was killing 7 Zs to pounce on me .. I will find you! =)

It's currently being hacked :( Everyone was teleported to the debug plains, why do people then insist on shooting each other ?

Lucky for me though i escaped unharmed :D

It got hacked????? I thought the script hack was fixed.. when i am back from hollyday i will check log and ban!! Sorry for that..

It's currently being hacked :( Everyone was teleported to the debug plains, why do people then insist on shooting each other ?

Lucky for me though i escaped unharmed :D

so i was very lucky to disconnect......but when i was there its seems to be a deathmatch game not surviver game....1 minute 1 death appears in log...so i rather quit

hmm been playing on this server for about 5 days now have died once due to a hacker teleport thing fortunately i was dying of thirst in a rainstorm when it happened :P, but other than that i havent had any problems with ppl killing me ( might have something to do with the fact ive been wandering around lost in the woods). ah well if yah run across a crazy hermit in the woods with an axe thats probly me and im friendly so i wont try and kill yah (unless you're dressed like a tree):P

It got hacked????? I thought the script hack was fixed.. when i am back from hollyday i will check log and ban!! Sorry for that..

I have a guess, but unfortunately I don't remember the exact spelling of the name. If it comes to my mind again, I will pm.

server looks nice. I am FRIENDLY but I will defend myself and others around me if attacked

I have a guess, but unfortunately I don't remember the exact spelling of the name. If it comes to my mind again, I will pm.

Thx for your post! I will be back tommorow.. i will keep you all updated when i know more! Also i have the fix for USA players.. but i need my computer to fix the ping kick issue.. i am going to manually set it to 250..

Cya all on ts!!

Also i have the fix for USA players.. but i need my computer to fix the ping kick issue.. i am going to manually set it to 250..

Cya all on ts!!

DOOOOO EEEEEET!!!!

DOOOOO EEEEEET!!!!

Haha yes i will!! Then we can talk about the EMT idea..

looks like another hacker. died after login. no apparent reason. respawned (close to location where i have died). running towards my body. BAM! dead again :(

looks like another hacker. died after login. no apparent reason. respawned (close to location where i have died). running towards my body. BAM! dead again :(

Can't it just be a sniper? He is maybe camping your body with an AS50

yep.. so much promo for a friendly server, this has to attract a lot of bandits ;)

Yep ... hacker on it right now. pm possible names to look into.

Yesterday the server was getting fuller and fuller until max (around 5-6 GMT), and I knew from the experience the last weeks what would happen next: troll alarm aka scriptkiddie attacking. Hopefully I bailed out right in time, and then saw via web that the little prick managed to kill 3/4 of the servers population...

Yeah happened to just log onto th server 5 minutes before the script kiddie wiped the server. We all took a trip into the clouds with that one.

yup just been nuked at the aparments in Cherno, well unless they brought in what looks like cluster bombs into the game in a patch i dont know about :)

Ok i am back from hollyday right now! i will be online the whole day trying yo fix things for the server! if you need me just let me know!

Hey all!!

I have been working on the server..

Big Update news!!

USA Update!! Ping now set to 300

Rcon client Update : FR191 is now using a RCon gui to see all the current activies on my server.. it's letting me see what ip is using Scripts or hacks on my server.. Let's hope this will fix the Hackers..