Thadeum

Today I have been legitimally global banned for cheating

4 days.....what a pathetic person u are. how can u have any fun out of if if u didnt earn it?? u just spawn shit in and shoot at ur mates? ffs.

i have been playing day z for awhile now, and thought i would throw in my 2 cents. When i first started playing hacking/scripting was either not around or very very negligible. the HUGE difference was the lack of super high end weapons. Because even benign hacking ruins the game by making DMR's and other crazy weapons highly prevalent. I remember when my clan got into a gunfight with another clan and the most leet weapon was 1 guy with an m16a2 CCO SD and he had to fire very limited because his ammo was so scarce. I miss those days when the game was more about scavenging and being incredibly careful with what you have. Now adays if i die i just run around in the wilderness for an hour and ill be completely regeared off duper tents. It just isn't fun anymore even if you claim you never killed anyone you still added weapons and other garbage for the game ruining it for others.

The game is boring so logic dictates instead of taking your advice about going outside, proceed to troll the servers and add to the problem. Good one bro

Has nothing to do with me trolling. Honestly, all of you are a bunch of hypocrites. You complain about this guy, who claims to only have spawned in weapons, and used God mode once to try and prevent death from a zombie, but I yet I bet over half of you use scripted in weapons without even knowing it. So how about ya'll shut the fuck up. This has nothing to do with being nice to the guy or showing sympathy..It just had to do with you guys bitching about something that isn't going to change. And the people saying I hope you don't get the stand alone, the stand alone should be able to provide better protection against hackers, so don't worry, you have nothing to worry about.I don't condone to him hacking, I just also don't give a damn that he does. Bitch bitch bitch. That is all I have been reading. And no where did the guy ask if you guys cared or says he wanted you to show any signs of remorse...SO GET OVER IT

I can't believe anyone has sympathy for someone who got owned on DayZ then decided to become part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

This 'If you can't beat em, join em' attitude gave rise to the worst atrocities in human history, you're all weaklings.

Did you even read the post.

Now I want to hear from the jerk-offs that nuke every server they get on and come back after every ban with $4 Russian CD keys.

"Then I got killed by hackers and lame players just shooting players on sight, even when I said on mic that I was friendly (and really was)

"Really friendly"? Seriously? As if it matters one bit whether or not you were honestly trying to be friendly, or just pretending

If you don't understand why that statement was utterly ridiculous, then there is no hope for you at all.

"Friendly?"

"Friendly!"

"Really?"

"Really friendly!"

KA-BOOM!!!

And the point of this thread is......? Please answer for I am baffled.

You are a fucking moron.

I know that feeling bro.

Also war Z is war inc. with zombies, don't even bother trying it.

Guys, he wasn't killing anyone, he was minding his own business, Get over it. It's a shitty mod on a shitty game with a shitty hack protection. Atleast he had the nuts to admit his wrong doings unlike 99% of you ever would.

What a fucking turd. Edited by Cronic

TL;DR = I bought DayZ...

...PS. My penis is small.

...immature, entitled kids ...

1.Make post claiming OP has small penis.

2. Call OP and other users immature. (Even though they're being more mature.)

Nice one, mate.

• Like 1

You cheated, plain and simple. Doesn't matter why, you get no sympathy from me.

I dont think he wants your sympathy, I'm pretty sure that he is just sharing his Dayz experience with us, and I for one enjoyed reading it.

1.Make post claiming OP has small penis.

2. Call OP and other users immature. (Even though they're being more mature.)

Nice one, mate.

The OP is a cheater so yeah he is immature. His dick is more than likely smaller than his thumb as well.

Now, OP, I understand where you are coming from in terms of getting fed up with script kiddies, and nothing to do but PVP once geared up, cause i'm at that point or I was. However you did buy arma 2 (OA) and with the editor, you can make every map into your own little sandbox. I'm not condoning what the OP did, but I do understand what caused him to do what he did, and simply put pvp isn't fun for everyone.

Edited by Orthus
  • Like 1

Those were just excuses, I can guarantee you anyone who's immature enough to try to justify their hacking also killed other players.

Probably in god mode.

These people are of the opinion that no one has the 'right' to attack them, they don't feel that's how the game should work so they hack.

Hackers are just carebears that died too much.

Ah.... people like you make me so glad that I was born with a functioning brain! How do you get along without yours, I wonder?

• Like 2

What happened to real men and integrity.

I totally agree and give you props for saying this.

...but i laughed when i was contemplating your post, then slowly looked over to your name and your photo. I loved that character btw.

I kind of have no problem with this and don't really mind *a few* people doing this.

Although sniper rifles are a different thing, people have to realize that when they use hacked sniper rifles and even just sniping in general using normal legitimate sniper rifles, your greatly changing the gameplay to a type that is not fun for many other people. There is a reason they don't make games were the main content is dodging sniper bullets. Its just not fun to stop, then get blinked out of existence....and its only one of many kills for the sniper.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

You can clearly see who has read the post and who didn't, he never thunder domed or ruined anyone elses gameplay experience, He didn't start because he was getting owned, he started because of the the lack of content in the game and while I find that silly since this is an alpha and now he cant play this game until the standalone, I can see why he did it. he wanted to have the fun that the game did not provide.

he wanted to have the fun that the game did not provide.

Edited by That Guy, 25 August 2012 - 09:53 PM.

Edited by suda671

It's sad that even the moderators are getting on the same harassment bandwagon.

This man got bored to near tears, as do all intelligent gamers when the average FPS shows up. DayZ has worse hacking issues than other big name titles, and hacking is only done for two reasons:

Player is bored

Player wants to progress faster

There just happens to be no progression in DayZ, which means only one is possible.

So while coincidence is not causation, the fact that DeathmatchZombies has more bored players in it hacking than other big name titles is an astounding mark for the lack of actual creativity.

I hope you mother gets punched in the mouth you cheating fuck.

Kind regards,

Dave

Edited by sausagefingers

You'd have to be totally stupid to not realise that hacker/cheating in any game lessens the gaming experience for all.

All Hackers must die.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

You can clearly see who has read the post and who didn't, he never thunder domed or ruined anyone elses gameplay experience, He didn't start because he was getting owned, he started because of the the lack of content in the game and while I find that silly since this is an alpha and now he cant play this game until the standalone, I can see why he did it. he wanted to have the fun that the game did not provide.

I don't think you are the one who read the post. "he started because of the the lack of content in the game" after 4 days ..... 4 DAYS! .... he didn't even bother trying to play the game and just started cheating as soon as he began. He gave up before even getting off the shoreline. Defending him is idiotic. He obviously started cheating because he wanted to, not for any other reason he claims in order to make himself look and feel better.

I'm also surprised by the number of beans that the OP has received. "I started cheating after 4 days ... ahm ... because of lack of content." ... "Here, have my beans."

My main fear is that as the standalone is going to be using the VR2 engine with elements of the VR3 engine, we'll still be infested by script kiddies until the Devs manage to lock it down more.