SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

PLease Ryan or Chad, Why I am being invoiced for services you are you supposed to provided but are currently not working or partly working. I don't mind paying for features that ARE working.

No FTP access & No BEC/Anti-Hax support...have fun with that at Dayz.ST, a Hackers Dream.

Running gotcha-anti hax catches a good portion of them. Typically average about 35 players during the day. Hackers have not been that big of a problem in all honesty. The few times where there was a mass teleport or vehicle magnet, data base roll backs that actually work were there to resolve the problem.

I wonder if SS will ever get any UK servers. I would love to transfer, and also, a server time setting in the GMT format.

Edited by DayZGeneration

This is exactly right. My group and I requested to have our server terminated immediatly almost 2 weeks ago and the server is still online and we have not recieved any prorated refund. I see it now, they will wait until the billing cycle is up and when we ask for the money that due to us, they will so no money left server was up for the whole cycle. SS staff is knowledagble but they do not know how to run a business what so ever. We are so much happier with DayZ.ST no more of this horrible customer service.

You won't get any refund at all. These people are crooks. Ordered a fully managed server from them (which they didnt manage at all), tried to get my money back, and than Paypal sided with them since the product was an intangible product. The one asshole, Ryan, is the biggest passive aggressive, immoral, unethical human being I have met in a while. Not to mention, their little refund policy link is a hidden link that can only be access if you know the URL, clever right?

Do yourselves a favor and read through these posts to make an educated decision here on whether you are willing to risk being taking advantage of and not being able to receive your money back. I wish I did....

I have changed map to Namalsk and now me and my friends get waiting for host. We updated our nam maps to .60. We updated the server though the browser application. And now we cant connect. Wait for host. the server reverts to the original map ok. But we cant run Namalsk. Any help. I hope to god i dont have to go editing files etc. I thought it was simple from the looks of the tool. guess not. Any ideas?

Namalsk 60 is on SS under Mod Manager...so is it safe to update?

Or Do we have to wait for Bliss 4.1?

I have changed map to Namalsk and now me and my friends get waiting for host. We updated our nam maps to .60. We updated the server though the browser application. And now we cant connect. Wait for host. the server reverts to the original map ok. But we cant run Namalsk. Any help. I hope to god i dont have to go editing files etc. I thought it was simple from the looks of the tool. guess not. Any ideas?

This is why I waited for a response from SS...they promptly replied about the refund question but disregarded other questions :huh:

Edited by Byrdshizzle

Fixed - My fault. I didnt use the command line tool to set up the file locations. Nice tool, simple. although i missed it...doh

Edited by DayZGeneration

I got Namalsk to work on my server but we are using 1.15 not .60. Everything works, kill messages, care packages, vehicle wrecks and the list goes on. Im holding off on update .60 until SS says its good to go.

I got Namalsk to work on my server but we are using 1.15 not .60. Everything works, kill messages, care packages, vehicle wrecks and the list goes on. Im holding off on update .60 until SS says its good to go.

Ive got .60 on my server. Works a treat

Ya, I updated shortly after your post. Everything is working well on my end too.

And ty SS for the update for Bliss, any word on rMod and Dayz Map Tools? Thanks beforehand.

can anyone please help me with my server. its been over a week and my vehicles are showing on the database and not showing up on the map ive tried everything... please any help greatly appreciated. im using bliss 4.0 latest update.

UPDATE: Bliss 4.1 will be ready Monday, 11/19

Thanks for your patience as we continue to work on this update :)

Ugh, beans taken away & edited due to the wonderful edit by this quoted post above me...one day we'll see the new Bliss Update

Edited by Byrdshizzle

Today is the 19th riiiiight?

they still have a few hours. they always wait till late to release stuff. Not sure why it takes almost a week after this patch has been out to get it as it has very min database changes but w/e 4.2 will be out in a few hours also. guess we wont see that one for another week....

One tip for SS, Update your front page with updates of the server. Such as today, an update is obviously happening as my server has been down all day. I totally understand, but an update on the home page would keep people in the loop as I'm sure others out there wont read this thread, Panic and send in tickets due to server downtime, Which takes up time from support.

Thats odd, my server is still up. Still waiting on the update. Mine never went down.

• Like 1

Mines been down all day, Server Status "Unknown"

A friend of mine also rents from SS and his server is up also, been up all day with no downtime. I hope there is no issue with my server. Ive sent a ticket, I'm still waiting for a reply.

Can anyone help me? I want to change server maps, but i would like to keep tents and vehicles saved on current map. How would I do that or do it automatically do that? I am private server self managed.