SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

yeah i got those also now nothing else.... could have had a server up and running already with another company.

I got told by support that my server would be up within, 4-5 hours, could be earlier. This Email was 7 plus hours ago. I've waited up (UK time) when i didnt need to on the back of what support said.

Pending.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh and my next payment due date is Monday, December 10th, 2012. Its now the 11th, and no service? I dont like it that there is no cancel order before service starts. And, That they take the money out before the service starts. That with the due date.

Edited by DayZGeneration

Well I purchased mine 20 hours ago and we will see if they meet the 24 hour deadline. Going off to bed now and I'll be checking back in 8 hours.

There are alot of people upset on here about the timing, but keep the impatient garbage/crying away, and start posting how far the time quotes are off instead.

I'll be back to post and let you all know whether they're legit or full of shit..

I got told by support that my server would be up within, 4-5 hours, could be earlier. This Email was 7 plus hours ago. I've waited up (UK time) when i didnt need to on the back of what support said.

Pending.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh and my next payment due date is Monday, December 10th, 2012. Its now the 11th, and no service? I dont like it that there is no cancel order before service starts. And, That they take the money out before the service starts. That with the due date.

David, We also said that it may take up to 24 Hours to fill your order. It sates this on the order form and I tyold you this in the ticket.

Anyone waiting for a new order needs to understand it can take up to 24 hours depending on how busy we are. It states this on the order form.

You are also being credited for the downtime (meaning your account is given a cash balance for the downtime.) I'm not sure what more you could ask for considering you are not charged while you are waiting.

David, We also said that it may take up to 24 Hours to fill your order. It sates this on the order form and I tyold you this in the ticket.

Anyone waiting for a new order needs to understand it can take up to 24 hours depending on how busy we are. It states this on the order form.

You are also being credited for the downtime (meaning your account is given a cash balance for the downtime.) I'm not sure what more you could ask for considering you are not charged while you are waiting.

Good to know about been credited.

Server is up, thanks

But I have an issue, No matter what time i set the server to. It changes in the server browser. But in game, its always night. Im not sure about other settings, Tracers are off, so is player ID. But the night cycle time never changes in game.

Well I purchased mine 20 hours ago and we will see if they meet the 24 hour deadline. Going off to bed now and I'll be checking back in 8 hours.

There are alot of people upset on here about the timing, but keep the impatient garbage/crying away, and start posting how far the time quotes are off instead.

I'll be back to post and let you all know whether they're legit or full of shit..

Just wanted to say that I got my server delivered to me within the 24 hour timeframe that I was quoted.

Edited by ProphetAlias

Good to know about been credited.

Server is up, thanks

But I have an issue, No matter what time i set the server to. It changes in the server browser. But in game, its always night. Im not sure about other settings, Tracers are off, so is player ID. But the night cycle time never changes in game.

You change the timezone inside TC Admin--->Configuration Files--->Bliss\HiveExt.ini

Also, bliss 4.1 will have some new timezone features such as always daytime without having to restart your server. 4.0 requires you to set up scheduled restarts for the always daytime feature to properly function.

Just wanted to say that I got my server delivered to me within the 24 hour timeframe that I was quoted.

Awesome!

UPDATE:

We have released all of the new maps excluding Namalsk .60

The new Namalsk will be ready with bliss 4.1, we just need to apply the update to bliss which has not yet been released by the bliss developer Ayan.

If you are having difficulties upgrading to the new maps, please uninstall bliss then reinstall bliss, then go into TC Admin--->Configuration Files--->Bliss\HiveExt.ini and save your settings. It also would not hurt to save your settings in the Bliss\server.cfg

It should be a very smooth transition into bliss 4.1 as we are going to do extensive testing to ensure there won't be any major issues.

Sincerely,

Chad (Survival Servers Co-Founder)

Edited by SurvivalServers

So yeah I got my server and it doesnt work lol. I spent all day trying to correct it since their support team does not answer tickets. Not to mention, I paid for the fully managed perk too.... awesome right?

38 hours after purchase and still dont have a functional server..... just filed a claim on paypal.

WORD OF ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE THIS PROVIDER...

GO ELSEWHERE - THIS COMPANY IS A F***ING JOKE!!!

STILL UNCERTAIN? READ THE COMMENTS ALL THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD, I SURE WISH I DID....

Edited by Inu

Server is running great. Now that i have had time to get used to the settings, files, commands etc.

So, Looking back, I was inpatient as i did have my server up in 12hours. Not instant like some. But under 24hours.

After reading some of the gripes for survivalservers in this thread. I have thrown support loads of tickets. Basically questions on using there web based system, slight issues ive had, anything im not sfully sure off. I fire off a ticket to SS and i have to give it to them. They have answered every ticket within a couple of hours at max

So, Thumbs up so far

Question: How do I access my map tool?

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by DayZGeneration

Server is running great. Now that i have had time to get used to the settings, files, commands etc.

So, Looking back, I was inpatient as i did have my server up in 12hours. Not instant like some. But under 24hours.

After reading some of the gripes for survivalservers in this thread. I have throw support loads of tickets. Basically questions on using there web based system and i have to give it to them. They have answered every ticket within a couple of hours.

So, Thumbs up so far

Question: How do I access my map tool?

Unfortunately, you purchased a community hive server which does not include a map tool, only the Private hive servers come with a map tool and phpMyAdmin database access.

See the link here: http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=14

The good news is we will gladly make you a brand new server and switch you over to the private hive. This is normally a $5 fee but since you are a brand new customer we will not charge you for the transfer.

Go ahead and submit a ticket and we will take care of you.

Sincerely,

Chad - Survival Servers Co-founder

So yeah I got my server and it doesnt work lol. I spent all day trying to correct it since their support team does not answer tickets. Not to mention, I paid for the fully managed perk too.... awesome right?

38 hours after purchase and still dont have a functional server..... just filed a claim on paypal.

WORD OF ADVICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE THIS PROVIDER...

GO ELSEWHERE - THIS COMPANY IS A F***ING JOKE!!!

STILL UNCERTAIN? READ THE COMMENTS ALL THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD, I SURE WISH I DID....

I'd love to see proof that we do not answer tickets. There is only about 7 tickets sitting in our inbox right now, all of which are under 5 hours old.

If your server is still having issues we can always take a look and try to fix them.

No problem, we'll let paypal take care of it since you are refusing to reason with us.

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 1

No problem, we'll let paypal take care of it since you are refusing to reason with us.

Yeah, I have no problem having them take care of it too! What a fucking coincidence huh? Perhaps I chose that route because after the experience I had, I think you're a bunch of cheats.

Prove me wrong and go ahead and do the refund now or we will just let your potential customers see how you will handle dissatisfied customers like myself by holding out money that you don't deserve. Want a screenshot of that one everyday?

And you want to talk about reasoning? Hell is place with none, and that is exactly what you dragged me through this weekend and apparently others before me.

Sure I'm a pissed off consumer and I have every right to be, but you're business is shoddy as hell and your support is just as fantastic as you are at being a passive-aggressive individual.

In the end here is the deal:

I PAID MONEY FOR A SPECIFIC SERVICE THAT YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE

word it however you want bud, but that is the final result.

Edited by Inu

Update for Namalsk out yet? I as well have had SS for a while and had little to no issues with them. Those having issues just need to calm down, quit turning this into a flame thread.

Edited by Byrdshizzle
  • Like 1

Whats the pass for Teramspeak? Is it still up?

Here is the IP I am using: 209.222.91.34:9987

Please do not keep moving up on Bliss hive updates without fixing the version, so that all your tools work with it. Every update all my tools go down which is very annoying.

I cancelled my service last week using the "Immediate" option. When can I expect to get reimbursed for the remaining number of days that I paid for? The last payment I made was for the 19th of October to the 19th of November. I haven't seen any money go to my paypal account yet.

Edited by GreatBigJerk

Any word on when features like the map tool is going to be released to all the other maps instead of just 2...and what happened to rMod?

Edited by Byrdshizzle

stillnorefund.png

Day one..... no refund....

Save yourselves the effort and go to DayZ St. In less than 15 minutes I was up and running. Great tools, fast, and quality server.

Also, something I wasn't aware of with Dayz.st (yes, I was so excited over the hype here I pretty much glossed over some details .. doh) is that there's no FTP access or BEC/Anti-Hax at this point. That was a deal breaker for us, as it's taxing enough to police the server with full FTP access and GCAM.

Our SS servers (private and public) have been rock solid until recently (Dallas servers). Public has been flawless but we just don't see the point in the public hive anymore so we're dumping that one. Private has been great until just recently with 4.0 and some BEC hiccups. Tickets have never gone past 24 hours without some sort of update. Really did like some of the interface ease Dayz.st has on their control panel for starting loadouts and sever options. I'll be honest, if they added FTP & BEC we'd probably switch to them exclusively as SS seems to have went dormant with updates to integrated features. Lots on their plate it seems.

Any ETA on the return of rMod for our SS private hive? It was removed due to the new 1.7.3 and Bliss 4.0 update. By now rMod has been made compatible with the latest patch and features.

My players are itching to get back into thier Humvees and Lil Birds. Come on SS guys, time to make it possible to put it back in play.

Any ETA on the return of rMod for our SS private hive? It was removed due to the new 1.7.3 and Bliss 4.0 update. By now rMod has been made compatible with the latest patch and features.

My players are itching to get back into thier Humvees and Lil Birds. Come on SS guys, time to make it possible to put it back in play.

This^

So in other words, people should never choose the immediate option because you refuse to refund? Why do you even offer that option then? At least let people get their money's worth.

This is exactly right. My group and I requested to have our server terminated immediatly almost 2 weeks ago and the server is still online and we have not recieved any prorated refund. I see it now, they will wait until the billing cycle is up and when we ask for the money that due to us, they will so no money left server was up for the whole cycle. SS staff is knowledagble but they do not know how to run a business what so ever. We are so much happier with DayZ.ST no more of this horrible customer service.

No FTP access & No BEC/Anti-Hax support...have fun with that at Dayz.ST, a Hackers Dream.