SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

@Maxxgold:

Are you sure you check the last option bottom left of the cancellation request?

I just made mine, and i notice this red icon asking if you want to cancel subscription immediately or after the month expires.

I guess is "immediately" by default, so this could be your problem.

P.S. I wish i can tell you if my server is still running ( i piked up the "at the end of the month" option) but status is still unknown due to the hard disk failure happened last tuesday, i'll check tomorrow.

If he did choose "immediately", he's supposed to get reimbursed for the remaining number of days on the last payment. Sounds like they just shut everything down and kept his money.

3.7 with buildings fix is being released right now.

@ Robert Zimonick (aka maxx gold) - you were refunded for the days since we canceled your server (after you PayPal disputed us) until the end of your billing. It takes a couple days for us to process the cancelations but you decided to dispute without even contacting us so what you are not telling the full story.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Tutorial By: Chad (Co-Founder)

This tutorial will teach you how you can insert any building on our private hive servers. (Not Community Hive)

Follow each step exactly!

BEFORE DOING ANYTHING, GO INTO THE MOD MANAGER IN TC ADMIN AND REINSTALL 3.7 FOR THE BUILDING SPAWN FIX

TURN SERVER OFF BEFORE INSERTING THE BUILDING

1.) Log into phpMyAdmin

2.) Choose the database you want to edit (If your using Bliss 3.7 and Chernarus, then the database would be "dayz2johnsmith")

3.) Click "building" on the left side of the page as highlighted in the 1st picture below.

4.) Click "insert" at the top/middle of the page.

5.) Create any random id #, I used 999 in the example.

6.) Insert the class name for the building, I used "Land_Mil_ControlTower" You can find building class names here: http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/indexA2.php

7.) Click go, and wait to see if it was successful. No error messages should appear if done correctly.

Screenshot steps 1-7:

Y7Re2.jpg

8.) See picture below for help. Click on Instance_building on the left side of the screen.

9.) Click "insert" at the top/middle.

10.) Create any random id # like shown in the picture below.

11.) the "building_id" will be chosen using a drop down box, you will match this number to the previously chosen ID from step 5 above. You can see how I matched it to say 999 for "ID" from step 5 and "building_id"

12.) Choose your instance ID, for example mine is 1154

13.) Choose a worldspace. This is the physical location on the map. You can copy and paste a worldspace by clicking "survivor" on the left side of the screen, find your survivor, and then use the worldspace to place a building.

Example Worldspaces:

[15,[9029.33,1980.95,0.0010066]]

[49,[11172.8,3113.38,0.00195241]]

[8,[7561.79,3031.23,0.00157082]]

14.) Choose the time/date

15.) Click go and check for errors.

Now you can turn on your server and you will see a building. This has been thoroughly tested, these buildings are permanent and will not be removed by using DayZTools, to remove it just delete it from the Database.

osAs2.jpg

I uninstalled bliss 3.7 then installed it again, i still can't get buildings to work, am i doing something wrong or what, i did everything in your tutorial i have tried it 10+ times.

Did I mention that last time I checked passwords are sent via URL in plaintext in apps they made? At least you don't have to worry about security.. oh wait. I don't want to know how things are managed on the business end...

$100 this is that maxgold kid or whatever his name is lol..

I uninstalled bliss 3.7 then installed it again, i still can't get buildings to work, am i doing something wrong or what, i did everything in your tutorial i have tried it 10+ times.

Do they still show up in the database? You need to make sure of the following:

- You reinstalled 3.7 (in the last 3 hours or so, we updated the files to fix the building issue)

- Added building class name (with correct class name) to "building" table

- Added associated building ID to instance_building

- No errors were generated from the above

Do they still show up in the database? You need to make sure of the following:

- You reinstalled 3.7 (in the last 3 hours or so, we updated the files to fix the building issue)

- Added building class name (with correct class name) to "building" table

- Added associated building ID to instance_building

- No errors were generated from the above

Yea i have reinstalled in the last 3 hours, i am not getting any errors in the database and they do show up in the database, so i am not sure what's going wrong.

I would say the ETA is 1-3 Days maximum.

We're just waiting to setup the new HDD and start reinstalling all of the required software.

We'll get you all setup ASAP.

Server still "unknown".

I know that one unsatisfied customer gone (me) is not tragic.

But i hope you will complain hard with your provider, because they expose you to things like this.

One week for fixing and resetting a server (last time it worked was last monday) in 2012 is laughable.

I bet you know that, so say them godbye, for the happiness of your future european customers!

They deserve it a lot.

P.S. I dont want to cry out loud or ask for refunds. I know shit happens.

But i did not recieve anything that say you are aware that i cancel my services, despite i filled the form in your official site.

I already stopped paypal payment, so i would like to know if i made evrything's right and if it's fine enough.

Thnx in advance and good work for the future.

Edited by ziogualty

Has the whitelister fix been made yet?

Nope, the last answer they gave me on it was to use Gotcha

Nope, the last answer they gave me on it was to use Gotcha

Just reinstall 3.7 and that should fix you right up.

We released a fix that was cauising issues in the scripts.txt

That didn't work for me, and the next answer I got was

Oddly, I also play on a couple of HFB servers, a dayz.st server and US 303 Dallas, whoever is hosting that, and not experienced this problem on any of them.

Shane, we're still working on getting this perfected. Keep in mind that we did not write the code, it is opensource and we're trying to modify the original code to better fit our servers.

If you have been experiencing issues, we recommend the Gotcha Anti-Hax whitelister until further notice.

That didn't work for me, and the next answer I got was

Oddly, I also play on a couple of HFB servers, a dayz.st server and US 303 Dallas, whoever is hosting that, and not experienced this problem on any of them.

Core, there is only a few customers that are having the high ping and connection issues. You can look at our servers in DayZCommander and see that all of the pings are well below 100(depending on your location)

Please submit a support ticket for this issue, it is account specific and not related to 99% of our customers.

Shane, we're still working on getting this perfected. Keep in mind that we did not write the code, it is opensource and we're trying to modify the original code to better fit our servers.

If you have been experiencing issues, we recommend the Gotcha Anti-Hax whitelister until further notice.

Core, there is only a few customers that are having the high ping and connection issues. You can look at our servers in DayZCommander and see that all of the pings are well below 100(depending on your location)

Please submit a support ticket for this issue, it is account specific and not related to 99% of our customers.

kk thanks for the info.

Okay everything has been running great so far cept one problem.

Sometimes after server resets, certain people's (random it seems) characters "die" (kill log appears) and they are teleported to debug plains with absolutely no gear. Then if they log back in, they spawn to the coast with no gear still. Note: IT still saves the skin they were wearing (camo, ghilli ect.) Would be nice if someone had an idea for why its doing this or if others are having the same problem.

Okay everything has been running great so far cept one problem.

Sometimes after server resets, certain people's (random it seems) characters "die" (kill log appears) and they are teleported to debug plains with absolutely no gear. Then if they log back in, they spawn to the coast with no gear still. Note: IT still saves the skin they were wearing (camo, ghilli ect.) Would be nice if someone had an idea for why its doing this or if others are having the same problem.

This is a bliss(possibly other builds) problem. It happens on my server and other non survival servers that I have played on in the past.

Map Tool:

e72Am.jpg

Available Maps: Chernarus, Lingor, Takistan, Utes, Panthera2, Fallujah (soon!)

Can someone explain to me how to access this? I do not see it anywhere in TC Admin or DayZTools.

Thanks, Bummer though, it is definitely not there. I just went and quadruple checked it after your response.

Just an observation, why are you advertising Whitelister, when it doesnt work when the server restarts?

Whitelister Pro needs like 30 seconds to run when the server restarts, if a player joins the server before Whitelister Pro is running it's going to stop starting up and it is not going to work. That's why you need to lock your server quickly before any player joins the server, wait about 30 seconds and then unlock.

SurvivalServerGuys, answer my ticket, it is very important:

My server stopped working for no reason.