SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

So anyone have a walkthrough for a nub on how to use phpadmin to spawn in vehicles?

This will be my second day with my server not working. They answered my ticket and they said it was fixed, and when I go to run the server it is still not working.

Fucking great. Is it that difficult to offer an acceptable service to your costumers?

Edited by MrKalimotxo

This will be my second day with my server not working. They answered my ticket and they said it was fixed, and when I go to run the server it is still not working.

Fucking great. Is it that difficult to offer an acceptable service to your costumers?

You acknowledged AFTER we fixed it that it was fixed, you gave the support ticket 5 stars + said "Thank you"

Obviously something happened after that.. please don't jump to being rude and assuming we are providing you with poor quality support when we are not.

You acknowledged AFTER we fixed it that it was fixed, you gave the support ticket 5 stars + said "Thank you"

Obviously something happened after that.. please don't jump to being rude and assuming we are providing you with poor quality support when we are not.

You talk about him being rude, when your comment is just as rude...

Yes his language was bad but maybe he saw your ticket response and just clicked 'Thanks' before he tested his server to see if it was actually working, but then I wouldn't expect you to maybe think this may have happened.

BTW your support is poor quality..... Leaving you cowboys was the best thing I ever did.

Edited by bsmaff

1) I'm the costumer, you are getting my money, I can be rude if my server doesn't work.

2) I'm the costumer, I'm paying, I'm the one who decides if the support quality is good or not.

3) Sorry for beeing rude, but I was pissed off. Your support quality is good, but it is very irregular...

• Like 1

double post... OMG! 502 on this forum... ITS THE END OF THE WORLD! everyone cry quick!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Khyron_UN

BTW your support is poor quality..... Leaving you cowboys was the best thing I ever did.

maybe? now you're an expert on what someone might have done? I read SS's responce 3 times, it didn't seem rude, fairly straight forward, If someone came into my computer shop swearing at me, I would have said the same thing... If you left this host then why don't you leave this thread and stop trolling.

1) I'm the costumer, you are getting my money, I can be rude if my server doesn't work.

incorrect, you are an adult? Then act like one.

2) I'm the costumer, I'm paying, I'm the one who decides if the support quality is good or not.

This is true, you are entitled to your ideas and opinions of course, but it's about how one approaches these issues that defines a person.

3) Sorry for beeing rude, but I was pissed off. Your support quality is good, but it is very irregular...

Good man. Next time you have issues, please try to log onto SS's teamspeak, myself and several others try to hang out in there and help people when they can. people helping people is the way it should be. Is SS a small business? yes, but people like myself understand this and do what we can to help.

How about we take care of stuff that is broke first then worry about the update 10 hours now and no reply of fix to my simple problem should only take 5 min for you guys to fix

your customer support is horrable

ok at 10:30 PM PST will be 12 + hours waiting on a fix im going to cancel my server and go else where

ticket #808783

Edited by MTUCKER0

Just go ahead and cancel then. Our support ticket response time is within 24 hours.

We're not able to provide a better response time than that. If you are looking for something better, you should host on your own dedicated server.

Edited by SurvivalServers

How about we take care of stuff that is broke first then worry about the update 10 hours now and no reply of fix to my simple problem should only take 5 min for you guys to fix

your customer support is horrable

ok at 10:30 PM PST will be 12 + hours waiting on a fix im going to cancel my server and go else where

ticket #808783

I would leave and join Dayz.ST, Ersan answers all tickets normally within about 15 minutes. Bliss v4 was up last night and so was the Dayz 1.7.3 and problems were fixed and overcome yesterday.

But nice to see SS care so much about their customers they just tell you to cancel.

Edited by bsmaff

Just go ahead and cancel then. Our support ticket response time is within 24 hours.

We're not able to provide a better response time than that. If you are looking for something better, you should host on your own dedicated server.

And that is why I cancelled right there.

bsmaff's report of Dayz.st is correct, Ersan and his crew worked their asses off to get it done and it is.

HFB seems to have their ducks in a row, as far as response times go, when I was with them they were quick to respond, and fix. I was dumb enough to leave them for the 'flash' that was SS. Too bad the flash is broken more than it's working, at least for me.

ViLayer apparently responds pretty quickly, I wouldn't know personally, but it's what I've seen reported...

But the answer here is, and always has been, we're not doing it, we don't care to provide excellent customer service.

I'm pretty sure the business model must be "This isn't Burger King, you get it our way or you don't get the damn thing"

So, as the mans reply says, if you don't like it, leave, get the F* out.

When enough people do they will realize their mistake.

When it's no one left but their fanboi Khyron, and a few stubborn holdouts, the response times should be better anyway!

We're working on a Bliss 4.0 launch which includes 1.7.3 support right now. Stay tuned.

Hello,

I was planning on updating my server to 1.7.3 (official hive server) but the update is not available in TCAdmin? Do you have an ETA for this update?

Hello,

I was planning on updating my server to 1.7.3 (official hive server) but the update is not available in TCAdmin? Do you have an ETA for this update?

Survival Servers are slow out the blocks, when they update I am pretty sure non of their tools will work again for days.

To Khyron SS No.1 fan, I don't care if you think I am trolling because if I manage to stop 1 or 2 people making a huge mistake and signing up for Survival Servers I would of done my good deed for the day.

Edited by Bernardo

I haven't really had any issues myself, had that week outage that was comp'd back to me. Most of the issues I have can be fix myself. The 502 errors are a hassle at times but doesn't really get in my way.

I can't complain too much about Survival Servers. I enjoy my server and have little to no problems with it. The few issues I have had to wait for a fix or an answer on were my fault. I've always got an answer with in 24 hours. If you want a cheap private server that you can lock and control I reccomend it.

If you are willing to accept that its probably one dude working his tail off as fast as he can to handle things starting his own business and have some patience then you won't be dissapointed. If you want giant corporate Disney like perfection, development, and response time maybe you want to look elsewhere.

• Like 1

ohh look, positive responses, I guess I'm not the only fan. I have had none of the issues that the complainers are reporting, short of the now extinct 502 issues.... maybe I just know what I'm doing....

If you are willing to accept that its probably one dude working his tail off as fast as he can to handle things starting his own business and have some patience then you won't be dissapointed. If you want giant corporate Disney like perfection, development, and response time maybe you want to look elsewhere.

What's this patience thing you are talking about? You expect patience from this spoon fed generation? how dare you!

ohh look, I can troll too LOL

When it's no one left but their fanboi Khyron, and a few stubborn holdouts, the response times should be better anyway!

I would rather be a "fanboi" then a whining child kicking and screaming... you are not their only customer, this sense of entitlement you have will some day bit you in the ass I'm sure. I spend time on their Teamspeak to help others, I fix most of my own problems with a little research, because I'm not afraid to learn something and have never gone through life thinking that everything needs to be done for me. You have access to PHP, you have access to FTP and just about everything else to fix issues. If you can't be bothered to figure out little issues. You shouldn't host a server. My clan have several servers from different company's, and I maintain them all. SS is not the only host I use, and I find that they are well suited for my needs. I also own my own business and know what it's like to deal with sniveling cry baby's, I'm surprised it took this long for SS to say "fine find someone else". I say kudos to them and welcome to the real world to you.

Edited by Khyron_UN

Bernado, do not post on this thread again. This is your first and last warning. Feel free to PM me to discuss this.

• Like 2