SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Learn to use your data base. Even though it looks like your Helicopter is fully repaired there are still items on it that are broken. You can easily go into the data base and put the Helicopter at 0 Damage and Remove the parts that are still showing up as damaged. It should definitely let you know what pieces are damaged but it doesn't and there is such little amounts of damage left that the parts show up as green.

Any chance of getting a quick guide on how to do this?

Go into your database and look for the instance_vehicle table and click on it. Go down till you see vehicle I.D 15 . 15 is the ID of the Helicopter. You will see a category for parts and damage. Put a 0 in the damage category to set the damage back to 0. Then remove all the parts from inventory after you done that category should have [] in it.

I changed from public hive to private hive and now my server is stuck on waiting for host forever, i changed from Bliss v3.5 to v3.6 and still no luck.

If you're running Lingor, go into Command Line Manager and make sure it's not set to the blank line at the bottom... I had the same problem you're describing, and it turned out the only thing on the command line it set to was a /

Learn to use your data base. Even though it looks like your Helicopter is fully repaired there are still items on it that are broken. You can easily go into the data base and put the Helicopter at 0 Damage and Remove the parts that are still showing up as damaged. It should definitely let you know what pieces are damaged but it doesn't and there is such little amounts of damage left that the parts show up as green.

I'm on a community server and do not have access to the "database". I have put in a request for a private transfer.

If you go here : http://dayzprivate.com/forum/index.php/topic,216.msg993.html#msg993 This guy has modified the repair menu to reflect even the slightest damaged parts that would not normally display. At present, parts that are damaged causing fuel to leak continue to give the green light and being that 9 pieces are glass are not frequently in most players inventories, it's a crapshoot on which ones are causing it to spew. You are aware of the rather volatile nature of Jet A fuel right?

I'm on a community server and do not have access to the "database". I have put in a request for a private transfer.

If you go here : http://dayzprivate.c...993.html#msg993 This guy has modified the repair menu to reflect even the slightest damaged parts that would not normally display. At present, parts that are damaged causing fuel to leak continue to give the green light and being that 9 pieces are glass are not frequently in most players inventories, it's a crapshoot on which ones are causing it to spew. You are aware of the rather volatile nature of Jet A fuel right?

Yeah you definitely want to get a private hive. I'm not even sure why anyone would want to be on a community hive. All a community hive does is cause problems. I'll check that link out it sounds interesting.

This timezone problem is really tweaking my last nerve. No matter what timezone we pick we cannot get a normal day/night cycle, It will randomly be day time and all of a sudden switch to night as we are playing, no gradual sunset or anything. I don't understand how all of a sudden the timezones just stopped working....put in a ticket and you just say we hope bliss 3.7 fixes this? How did bliss 3.6 do this when we were running 3.6 with normal day/night cycles for over a week? Doesn't make any bit of sense.

Edited by Pegz

This timezone problem is really tweaking my last nerve. No matter what timezone we pick we cannot get a normal day/night cycle, It will randomly be day time and all of a sudden switch to night as we are playing, no gradual sunset or anything. I don't understand how all of a sudden the timezones just stopped working....put in a ticket and you just say we hope bliss 3.7 fixes this? How did bliss 3.6 do this when we were running 3.6 with normal day/night cycles for over a week? Doesn't make any bit of sense.

resolved

Edited by Markk311

The time zone is 12 hours off. If you want GMT+8 do GMT-2 etc.

Server status "unknown" - submit a ticket. This is a bug with TC Admin that has nothing to do with us or our servers. We have to login to that server and restart the TC Admin monitor.

I still have no reply on my ticket and i paid 40 dollars for the server and tools so far, plus i never received login credentials for the tool i paid for either.

The server has been stuck on "waiting for host" for two days now, i really want to keep the server but it has never worked after they changed the hive and i cant keep waiting 24 hours for a single reply.

If it takes 5-10 bucks to give a better support each month then i would pay that, i lose more money being unable to use the server in the end.

Edited by Claus1978

Is there a way to reset the database back to a fresh server?

I have alot of inconsistances between in game and database data.

I still have no reply on my ticket and i paid 40 dollars for the server and tools so far, plus i never received login credentials for the tool i paid for either.

The server has been stuck on "waiting for host" for two days now, i really want to keep the server but it has never worked after they changed the hive and i cant keep waiting 24 hours for a single reply.

If it takes 5-10 bucks to give a better support each month then i would pay that, i lose more money being unable to use the server in the end.

You can go with the fully managed option, this will make it so we will always fix your server if you can't figure out whats is wrong. Order it here for $5 a month http://www.survivalservers.com/cart.php?gid=13

Is there a way to reset the database back to a fresh server?

I have alot of inconsistances between in game and database data.

Yes we can do this, please submit a support ticket.

So when are all tools going to be fixed?

I am still waiting for Map Tool to be working again properly and actually displaying upto date information, the new layout is slightly annoying to use and it doesn't show player locations properly anymore.

That's of course if anything works as nice to see the Bad Gateway Error still isn't fixed.

Edited by bsmaff

I finally had to terminate my services with Survival Servers. I would have to say they are the worst Server Hosting company I have ever used. Even when my server was working correctly the Tools and Admin Panel never worked correctly and still do not to this very day. Even if you get everything working, the bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error bad gateway 502 Error,

The 502 errors make it a painful task of editing your database and using your tools. Nothing like hackers on you Server and your trying to do something about it and all you see is 502 errors. For those of you that can run a server at home or somewhere I would suggest you go to http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/88261-easy-server-installation-with-dayz-server-controlcenter-1726/ and download the control center and run your own server. It has all the features that survival servers offers and it's all on one page. You don't have to have 4 webpages open to admin your server and the Chernarus map looks amazing in this version. Check out my signature below. I set it up last week when Survival Servers couldn't seem to get my server working. It works great and I couldn't be happier. For those of you that are happy with admining your server by having 4 webpages open and constant 502 errors and 24 hours and longer for tickets to be answered, more power to you. Also for those of you looking to get your own server up and running I would make it a private white listed server. You will have a much better experience.

The time zone is 12 hours off. If you want GMT+8 do GMT-2 etc.

Server status "unknown" - submit a ticket. This is a bug with TC Admin that has nothing to do with us or our servers. We have to login to that server and restart the TC Admin monitor.

I am getting some very weird stuff with my timezone I want is GMT, i have set it to + 12 GMT so it should be the same time as the server and it is getting dark at 1 in the afternoon

I thought it was out by 12 hours so +12 would make it the right time?

My timezone did not work since a week ago.

More, actually i get status "unknown" from my TCAdmin panel.

Of course, i'm not able to enter in my server.

Well first i have nothing to do with the company or the people who run it but if i send a ticket in it get answered in a timely fashion. I looked all over the site for information on all the services that were offered before i made the choice to go with Survival Servers to host both my public and private hives. I understand the the support is up to 24 hours which im fine with that. Also The few problems i have had were taken care of and i have been compensated. BLAH BLAH 502 err click refresh and it fixes it. Hackers Dont get on my private hive. Maybe if people would do just a little research before they spend money they would be a bit more happy but i guess no matter what some people are going to complain about anything no matter what. But with all that said I do understand everyone has different experiences with everything in life. I wish the best to all and hope all will be well with everyone that playes the game.

Well first i have nothing to do with the company or the people who run it but if i send a ticket in it get answered in a timely fashion. I looked all over the site for information on all the services that were offered before i made the choice to go with Survival Servers to host both my public and private hives. I understand the the support is up to 24 hours which im fine with that. Also The few problems i have had were taken care of and i have been compensated. BLAH BLAH 502 err click refresh and it fixes it. Hackers Dont get on my private hive. Maybe if people would do just a little research before they spend money they would be a bit more happy but i guess no matter what some people are going to complain about anything no matter what. But with all that said I do understand everyone has different experiences with everything in life. I wish the best to all and hope all will be well with everyone that playes the game.

I wish everyone's experience was so peachy. So many people would not be complaining about the same issues in this thread if they weren't true, so either your just very lucky or full of it. At this point if something doesn't give soon my group and I will also be dropping SS; constant problems when one gets fixed 5 other take its place and nothing has been done about the 502 errors that are just a plain nuisance hell you get even when trying to pay the bill.

well I have to say i share the same good experience so far, when I get the 502, I hit refresh. When I need something in a hurry or have a problem, i go to their teamspeak and it gets resolved by them or someone there with a little more knowledge then me...

Angry customers are more vocal then happy I guess, If I read through the issues posted here, I see lots of problems with bliss, and people complaining about 502. I guess i'm lucky I have a private server and did not do the bliss update, I wait for updates, I understand some people don't have that choice. But I'm happy.

I know we have decided to go elsewhere.. I put in a ticket for tents being gone on my fully managed server, ticket is closed but tents are still gone. Had this host for 3 weeks 75 percent of the time the server has either been down, unplayable, or jacked. I'm not bashing them some of the issues are outside of their control. But between me and my brother we have put in 5 tickets, all five are now closed, four got no reply and closed.

My server is currently not working(AGAIN), tents and vehicles were also gone, and the time of day changed immediately to night. I've made a ticket, this is basically a last straw ticket for us, if we don't get a solution in a reasonable amount of time, we'll be permanently moving to DayZ.st.

To change the tone of this thread, my server is working just fine with survival servers. I don't know why you are all pissing and moaning, anyone would think you are paying $2000 a month for a survival server...whats that $40 a month? ...really? I have just read from page 41 - 49 and it did my head in. Survival servers are doing there best, I have had many of the issues posted here (Most of which are due to the bliss hive!) and have had them resolved via support tickets. Have you tried opening a support ticket that doesn't say "MY SERVER IS DOWN WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE YOU BETTER FIX IT CAPITAL LETTERS111ONE!ONE1 I'LL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE AND POST BULLSHIT ON THE FORUMS IF YOU DON'T"? Have you tried PMing survival servers? Have you hopped into their teamspeak they have posted and requested assistance? I swear most of you stole your mummy's credit card and are under the age of 15 the way you bang on and on. I've said this before, and I'll say it again...please READ and understand it, I'll even put it in bold and keep it simple.

You are paying $40US a MONTH (That's $10 a week) for a 40 slot server that is hosted by a buggy game (Arma 2) you are then modifying that game to play a buggy alpha (Dayz) Ontop of that Bliss that is also known to be buggy. Not to mention having the ability to host this game is still a work in progress, it's only been a few months - It's early days. Of course there are going to be problems - and it's not just survival servers...move to another host and you'll more than likely experience the same thing! Combine all of these factors and what do you expect for $40? (Once again $10 a week!) If you answered you expect instant support and server hosting with no problems...read it again!

I am not affiliated nor do I work for survival servers once again, I like you have had a few problems, which have all been resolved when I take the time to explain in as much detail as possible what is happening with my server. Chad and Ryan are both friendly guys and are happy to help you out if you are patient...as they are busy most of the time, as to be expected.

• Like 2

Bliss v3.7 Release / Time Zone Fix / + More! - Survival Servers

http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=24

I know we have decided to go elsewhere.. I put in a ticket for tents being gone on my fully managed server, ticket is closed but tents are still gone. Had this host for 3 weeks 75 percent of the time the server has either been down, unplayable, or jacked. I'm not bashing them some of the issues are outside of their control. But between me and my brother we have put in 5 tickets, all five are now closed, four got no reply and closed.

We don't close tickets unless the problem is resolved. You say "all five are now closed, four got no reply and closed" there's absolutely no way that is possible - please PM me here or reach out to me on Teamspeak (right now I am online) to get your situation resolved.

Edited by SurvivalServers

To change the tone of this thread, my server is working just fine with survival servers. I don't know why you are all pissing and moaning, anyone would think you are paying $2000 a month for a survival server...whats that $40 a month? ...really? I have just read from page 41 - 49 and it did my head in. Survival servers are doing there best, I have had many of the issues posted here (Most of which are due to the bliss hive!) and have had them resolved via support tickets. Have you tried opening a support ticket that doesn't say "MY SERVER IS DOWN WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE YOU BETTER FIX IT CAPITAL LETTERS111ONE!ONE1 I'LL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE AND POST BULLSHIT ON THE FORUMS IF YOU DON'T"? Have you tried PMing survival servers? Have you hopped into their teamspeak they have posted and requested assistance? I swear most of you stole your mummy's credit card and are under the age of 15 the way you bang on and on. I've said this before, and I'll say it again...please READ and understand it, I'll even put it in bold and keep it simple.

You are paying $40US a MONTH (That's $10 a week) for a 40 slot server that is hosted by a buggy game (Arma 2) you are then modifying that game to play a buggy alpha (Dayz) Ontop of that Bliss that is also known to be buggy. Not to mention having the ability to host this game is still a work in progress, it's only been a few months - It's early days. Of course there are going to be problems - and it's not just survival servers...move to another host and you'll more than likely experience the same thing! Combine all of these factors and what do you expect for $40? (Once again $10 a week!) If you answered you expect instant support and server hosting with no problems...read it again!

I am not affiliated nor do I work for survival servers once again, I like you have had a few problems, which have all been resolved when I take the time to explain in as much detail as possible what is happening with my server. Chad and Ryan are both friendly guys and are happy to help you out if you are patient...as they are busy most of the time, as to be expected.

Yeah right. All the complaints and then magically people come in to say how great Survival Servers is. You either work there or they asked you to post this bullshit. Pages and Pages of complaints don't cover up the fact that Survival Servers sucks as a hosting company. Let's say your correct and your service has been good. Then why are you even in this thread. Let's say your correct again does that mean that everyone else is lying ???? I guess because you come in here to say how great Survival Servers are that means that everyone else is having the same experience. That's great that YOUR server is working correctly, quit posting in here and go enjoy your awesome server. The rest of us who have gotten crappy service from a crappy company will complain all we want to. I left Survival Servers because they are crap. The reason I'm still posting here is so that other people will not make the same mistake I did. If your reading this do your self a favor and go here http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/88261-easy-server-installation-with-dayz-server-controlcenter-1726/ and set up your own server. The new bliss updates have just made things worse and caused more problems, indicated by all the complaints. Tents disappearing and time zone changes. Bliss 3.4 imo still is better than whats out now. Not sure about 3.7 but it seems with every update we have more problems.

Edited by Maxxgold