SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

If you know the problem then why not communicate it to your private hive admins who have database access and can possible fix it themselves. We spend an enormous amount of time trying to build our population only to have it wiped out while we sit and watch. Communication would solve 90% of your issues and ours. The glitch seems to come from the Instance table. The fix doesn't seem like its going to be earthshattering. Just fix one and publish the fix. People who can't can still ticket for you to do it, people who can will sort it. Simple really. Reading this on the official Bliss forum http://dayzprivate.c...opic,689.0.html last line from the man himself.

That topic was created by one of my servers admins: YoSHi.

It seems that only servers hosted by SurvivalServers are having this issue, so this problem is caused by them.

BUT THEY DON'T WONT TO FIX IT AND THEY ARE IGNORING US.

i am asking for a refound directly to paypal and flag them as scammers. Because they sold me something and they didnt delivered what i paid for. I am pretty sure if we all flag them in paypal they will listen. Go to paypal and ask for a refound, this is incredible annoying that people still use tricks to f**k peoples money up. Thanks god paypal has a way to revert this.

How can you ignore this issue!! We've given you the problem! Perhaps I should exsplain in out one more time....

After updating the server to bliss 4.0 and dayz 1.7.3. Players who had a character alive in 1.7.2.6 and 3.7 get in the server just fine. Sweet it works. Yay!

NOW THIS IS THE CATCH! People who have died or are just joining the server can enter the lobby. YAY! Works great. BUT THEN! They hit continue..... loading......blah.......loading.... BOOM! BLACK SCREEN WITH THIS TEXT!!!!

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server, if you are the admin please, contact Dayz staff."

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server, if you are the admin please, contact Dayz staff."

And that is it! It doesn't kick them from the game, it just sits there, on the message, staring us back in the face. They can talk to others in side chat if its enabled, they just can't play. NO ONE.

Edited by Atamawood

You can downgrade the bliss to 3.7, that will allow your people to spawn, however there will not be any vehicles.

You cannot downgrade to 3.7. Once you upgrade to 4.0 you are locked in.

The rMod thing is unfortunate but honestly, the game is an alpha game. Support for mods will come and go. If the creator of the mod does not adapt with the updates (1.7.3 / 4.0) we remove support. If it means that much to you then you should host a dedicated server yourself and keep 1.7.2.6 installed with rMod.

As for the issues people have been pointing out, you just need to be patient. We're trying to get through the new requests from yesterday today.

a friend and I saw these guys and in the beginning there where good posts saying they where reliable Then the new update came out and it all got fucked up! I managed to fix a few things but right now we are getting this problem.

Hey recently I updated to "Bliss 4.0" and when I hit >Run Tasks< It outputs this:

Running task on Chernarus database..

Not running Bliss v4.0, skipping

Running task on Lingor database..

Running task on Takistan database..

Running task on Utes database..

Running task on Panthera database..

Running task on Fallujah database..

Running task on Zargabad database..

Running task on Namalsk database..

Running task on Celle database..

I managed to get it to see it was v4.0 by modifying the database, but now its saying the vehicle_id table doesn't have a default value when trying to generate new vehicles (I removed the old ones cause of the update) So now im annoyed and piss cause we had a ticket up for a couple days now.

What i managed to get it to now:

ad1847bebd0f0c46e3ed1f9745fd0e27.png

Edited by AdvsNoob

You cannot downgrade to 3.7. Once you upgrade to 4.0 you are locked in.

The rMod thing is unfortunate but honestly, the game is an alpha game. Support for mods will come and go. If the creator of the mod does not adapt with the updates (1.7.3 / 4.0) we remove support. If it means that much to you then you should host a dedicated server yourself and keep 1.7.2.6 installed with rMod.

As for the issues people have been pointing out, you just need to be patient. We're trying to get through the new requests from yesterday today.

@SurvivalServers, You do know that as a company you started and created reputation is prob the most important thing...

Seeing your posts bassically telling people to "host a dedicated server yourself and keep 1.7.2.6 installed with rMod.".

Is very unprofessional, have you ever heard the term the customer is always right?

I'm not bashing on you guys or anything but I'm sure form the amount of posts here you can tell people are fusterated as am I.

It's not that hard to reply to someone's support ticket, not at all if it's a small amount of servers having the problems.. No matter how high or low the severity of the issue as customers that pay for your time, we deserver ever second of the months we pay for...

So bassically with that being said honestly If you end up fixing the issues, you should honor your current customers by extending their server time to the amount of time it's take to get the issues fixed.

Now I Know it's not i your TOS but this is "Survival Servers has the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time." source: http://www.survivals....com/terms.html

Seeing as DayZ wont be around forever, It would make me happy as a customer if you would do that for us.

Edited by Sasspass

You still haven't replied to my support ticket from nearly 4 days ago, it was about fixing vehicles, there still not on my server.

What do you mean by new requests? Are you talking about new requests for servers or new support tickets?

If you are putting new servers before your current customers you need to examine your business model. If you are looking at newer support tickets that is also flawed. Why wouldn't you look at the backlog first?

YOu really need to look at how you treat your current customers. Not once have I seen you sympathize with your customers issues. Your comments about how only a few servers have the problem as if the ones that do are an inconvience is laughable.

Business reputation is everything. You should know this. How often do you go to a restaurant after seeing that the yelp reviews are poor? I doubt you do.

If you have a high churn rate and not a solid customer base you will fail as a business.

@MrKalimotxo

We handled your overpayments within an hour. The server side issue you were having was responded to within 24 hours. About an hour ago you had some further questions which were answered in a timely manner as well under a day. You've been spamming our thread non stop with hateful comments (that had to be removed by DayZ mods). I understand it's taken time to get to each of your concerns but please be patient with us.

@siggy

There's no way your ticket has gone 4 days unanswered unless you are constantly bumping your ticket with new information. Please PM me your ticket ID so I can take a look.. the ticket bumping thing is a huge issue with our support software which we really have no way around at this time. I think the best thing to do would be to add some information next to the support ticket form that bumping tickets results in delayed responses since it puts you back to the end of the queue.

@kotasbu

Our priority is fixing these bugs, let's not jump to conclusions here - when I say "new requests" I mean requests for support.

To all: we'll be hiring some further support this week and have been interviewing some more potential candidates. Our goal is to get these ticket responses down from 24 hours to 12 hours but for now the 24 hour policy still remains.

Edited by SurvivalServers

@siggy

There's no way your ticket has gone 4 days unanswered unless you are constantly bumping your ticket with new information. Please PM me your ticket ID so I can take a look.. the ticket bumping thing is a huge issue with our support software which we really have no way around at this time. I think the best thing to do would be to add some information next to the support ticket form that bumping tickets results in delayed responses since it puts you back to the end of the queue.

@kotasbu

Our priority is fixing these bugs, let's not jump to conclusions here - when I say "new requests" I mean requests for support.

Thanks for clearing that up. I don't rent a server with you guys i just play on one. The performance has always been great. Good pings, load times were fast etc.... Unfortunately this issue has put a sour taste in my mouth in regards to your company.

The admin of the server stated that someone did respond to his ticket and i think closed it stating that they could login. That might have been the case but people are unable to login to the server still at this time. I would be more than happy to help with troubleshooting by giving my player ID or whatever is needed to fix the server.

If i could find out my ticket id then i would tell you but i have no clue, i know i said i was having problems with vehicles on my server and that it needed fixing and that the server id is 1064, that is pretty much all i said, no i haven't bumped the ticket once. For all i know it didn't send but i do remember being given a ticket number but i did not write it down nor did i get an email about it.

How long did everyone elses server take to setup? The wait is a bit of a joke if you ask me... Ordered basically 24 hours ago and its still not setup

ETA when my server will be back online?

I loathe the day i dont have to come onto this forums. -_-.

You guys are doing an ok job though.. just get me back online.

Edited by Bermymiyan

Any fix on the "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server, if you are the admin please, contact Dayz staff." yet?

VEHICLE FIX (WE HAVE NOW APPLIED THIS FIX TO EVERYONE'S SERVER)

Anyone who is unable to find vehicles in game, we have identified an error in the database.

All you need to do is to change the parts column to [] just like in the picture below. Your vehicles will now work!

phpMyAdmin Screenshot:

lIG7w.png

Edited by SurvivalServers

Any fix on the "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server, if you are the admin please, contact Dayz staff." yet?

I don't know why they didn't tell yet how to fix it.

To fix it you need to go to PhpMyAdmin -> "instance" table.

You need to delete de "tz_offset" row and add a new row with the same type as inventory but with the name "backpack". And don't forget to put in backback a valid code (you can go to the survivor table an just copy a backpack code from anyplayer there).

Where do I put the backpack code?

Right on got everything fixed, thanks to all those that helped out! Everything seems to be working now!

Edited by Atamawood