SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Im also having the same incorrect server version after death as well. Still even after you guys answered my ticket it is not fixed.

My ticket has been open for 48 hours and not a single helpful response to help me get vehicles spawning on my server. You reply saying what server? Then I wait another 24 hours and still no response. This is so fucking ridiculous. The sad part is that you guys keep accepting more payments, fix my vehicles or your going to gave to refund me. I was going to stick and out and hope you guys would straighten shit out. 4 days for updates, ffs the latest arma patch should be available on our panels already,THIS IS WHAT WE PAY YOU FOR. You either have no clue what your doing or your short staffed and selfish so you can pocket more money.

• Like 1

We're playing catch up.. a lot of work to do but we're hoping to get everything done today from this weekend's update.

To everyone thinking we "don't do any work" you need to understand we're pulling all nighters to fix some of the issues that have happened after the 4.0 update. The issues are fixed so it's just a matter of getting everything cleaned up. A lot of the issues now are being caused by customers corrupting their databases in attempt to fix the issue on their own. So we're having to deal with that as well.

To those who get that upset over the downtime during a major Bliss update, how about just waiting a few days until everything is ironed out? There's no such thing as a perfect update especially at the size that we're having to update. If anything goes awry, we're having to backpedal and do manual work until things are up to par with current updates.

We have always reimbursed our customers for downtime on their servers. Bliss 4.0 was a major update, and most of our customers are not experiencing issues with their servers. There is only a small number of people having the issues you are having out of hundreds of our customers.

Edited by SurvivalServers

"The issues are fixed so it's just a matter of getting everything cleaned up"

I don't understand this. Is the "incorrect version" issue fixed or not? I won't get that error message anymore if I install Bliss 4.0 now?

Vehicles still not working on my server, sent a support ticket 2 days ago about it, still no reply

SurvivalServers - 74.222.5.250:11302 <PerfectLifeForm> Garrett | Survivalservers.com

This server is also not working. If you die you cannot rejoin. When you attempt to rejoin you get the "Incorrect version" error.

This server is normally AWESOME! And I want to play.

PLEASE FIX IT!

SurvivalServers - 74.222.5.250:11302 <PerfectLifeForm> Garrett | Survivalservers.com

This server is also not working. If you die you cannot rejoin. When you attempt to rejoin you get the "Incorrect version" error.

This server is normally AWESOME! And I want to play.

PLEASE FIX IT!

Thanks for the support 2gunz.

So finally I got response (din't bother with counting the hours of delay), but not happy about it at all. Will forward some general info to you, to help making your own decision. I made it.

SS replied:

If you respond to the same ticket it will take longer for us to reply because our support ticket system will look at the "last reply" to determine which tickets to answer first. This is why you haven't received a timely response.

I knew they would apologize it with something similar. Yep, it is my fault you got useless ticket system or useless use of it. Nice

Unfortunately, the Bliss 4.0 update means we no longer support rMod (does not work with 1.7.3) and so we've had to remove it entirely including all vehicles.

It does not work by you, how is that possible then? >>> (1.7.3) 70+ Vehicles | rMod | Old School DayZ | ***Whitelist applications** | Public Ventrilo (hosted by Dayz.ST btw.) <<<

Magic? This is a total game breaker for our community and we need to move ASAP then.

"dead players unable to join..."

Can you explain this a little more thoroughly? I've not heard this issue before.

God dammned server side issue problems? I was not so specific in post, ok, but you can guess it easily what it means. Lot of people got this issue, but never heard of it, jeez....

I've updated your server to commandline :: Chernarus because it was empty (I think because of rMod). Your server works fine now.

But I want rMod server as ordered, our player base is used to it, can't tell them no Vodnik's any more :) We built community on tempered use of rMOd items (no jets, tanks etc.) to enrich the standing waters of Dayz and to make a nice place where people can play and have fun with the mod till Dayz SA is out. Now it is impossible.

No possibility of rolling back to 1.7.2.6. Please let me know if you require further assistance

Yes I need last one, proceeding my service cancelation. I don't care much for refunding my money (won't get anything though and need to advertise new server on the old one for a while) and I am not starting to bitch around, just care about those folks unable to play now the way they liked it. Bring it back is my task now.

A big big dissapointment here....

• Like 1

Not trying to defend Survival servers on this but.............

Running a server that is a Alpha Mod of a game, Running a third party hive, with tools and anti-cheats which are also 3rd party.....

Sounds like a HUGE mess and and somebody got way in over their heads...........

What I would be pissed about is the lack of decent meaningful communication and what seems to be absurd response times.

• Like 1

me

Read from bottom to top same problem as prophet and they send almost the same bullshit reply thats the third day of dealing with them not acknowledging the problem at all.

are you fucking kidding me? I wait 24 hours for that response. I'M TELLING YOU MY FUCKING ERROR! PEOPLE! INCLUDING MYSELF CANNOT PLAY ON MY SERVER, IT GIVES THEM A WRONG SERVER SIDE VERSION ERROR AFTER THEY DIE AND THE SCREEN BLINKS BLACK! SRSLY I GIVE YOU GUYS THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT CONSTANTLY, BUT PLEASE TAKE A LOOK INTO THE ISSUE AND FIX IT.

them

I see players on your server. Looks like everything is good to go. Let me know if you experience any further issues.

me

"THe server is running an incorrect version of trhe server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contac

thats the error they are getting. Im running 1.3.7 and bliss 4.0 and 98220

Edited by Bermymiyan

Not trying to defend Survival servers on this but.............

Running a server that is a Alpha Mod of a game, Running a third party hive, with tools and anti-cheats which are also 3rd party.....

Sounds like a HUGE mess and and somebody got way in over their heads...........

What I would be pissed about is the lack of decent meaningful communication and what seems to be absurd response times.

You are right and I realize that clearly. Also you can see I am trying not to be rude and I am avoiding bad language, I just needed my information, now I got it and will take action. Money's not worth it, anyway FED is making them out of thin air :)

For me one must be crazy to go into the business like that, mean commercially provide servers for a Mod in alpha stage for a great but very buggy game and putting 3rd parties aplications together = High risk of screwing it up.

But that is no excuse. Now you can't yell at Rocket team for anything at all, otherwise it is just honest "Thank you". It is free mod now, so I don't get those people whining in Rolling update thread. Just kids that haven't done anything by themselves in their whole virtual PC life. That's it. Only hard working people can actually appreciate others peoples hard work. (even with faults)

But SS went to offer this service for chips, so they had to know what the risks are, what to offer and what not and whether they can handle the business with all that come in future.

They just lost my trust for now, maybe they will fix it perfectly someday, but now I don't see any reason to pay for waiting.

• Like 1

Prophet if you revert to 1.7.2.6. does it work? I think that's what i'm going to have to do as they haven't even acknowledged it as a problem!

• Like 1

If you know the problem then why not communicate it to your private hive admins who have database access and can possible fix it themselves. We spend an enormous amount of time trying to build our population only to have it wiped out while we sit and watch. Communication would solve 90% of your issues and ours. The glitch seems to come from the Instance table. The fix doesn't seem like its going to be earthshattering. Just fix one and publish the fix. People who can't can still ticket for you to do it, people who can will sort it. Simple really. Reading this on the official Bliss forum http://dayzprivate.com/forum/index.php/topic,689.0.html last line from the man himself.

Prophet if you revert to 1.7.2.6. does it work? I think that's what i'm going to have to do as they haven't even acknowledged it as a problem!

Check my previous previous post, where they wrote me that roll back to 1.7.2.6 is impossible.

At this time I have an email conversation with guy from Dayz.ST, he's responding on my emails immediately and I was given informations from him about custom mission file I requested (as they don't have full FTP access yet, but they would replace it for me if I send the file to them - from my point of view it is more safer approach as they can check it first before uploading and I would not accidentaly mess the server up) Then he told me there is an arma mission file convertor to a DB insert task for new structure instances, my bad I hadn't known. Helpfull. Definitly try to stick with them for now.

And that is all I need to say on this thread. Will not post again and will leave it to its own life.

Hope everyone is happy at the end of the day.

Take care.

• Like 1