SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Everyone please understand that we have a lot of orders to fill and a lot of transfers for current customers. We are going to help everyone as fast as we possibly can!

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

Everyone please understand that we have a lot of orders to fill and a lot of transfers for current customers. We are going to help everyone as fast as we possibly can!

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

Still working the midnight oil?

Would it be possible to get a timeframe of how long it takes to get set up? the OP said 2-3 hours, then was amended to 4-8, but im sitting here at 22 hours now, and my community is getting itchy.

Would it be possible to get a timeframe of how long it takes to get set up? the OP said 2-3 hours, then was amended to 4-8, but im sitting here at 22 hours now, and my community is getting itchy.

These guys had our first server up in less than 2 hours. However, with the amount of transfers and new customers that I would guesstimate (greater than 100) it has to take longer. I'm sure they will have your server up soon man. Hang in there, it's worth the wait. We have had an official 40 man server and currently have a 40 man Lingor Private Community Hive and it has been great so far, currently awaiting our Private Chernarus to go online :).

These guys had our first server up in less than 2 hours. However, with the amount of transfers and new customers that I would guesstimate (greater than 100) it has to take longer. I'm sure they will have your server up soon man. Hang in there, it's worth the wait. We have had an official 40 man server and currently have a 40 man Lingor Private Community Hive and it has been great so far, currently awaiting our Private Chernarus to go online :).

You're right, we have tons of transfers at the moment. Thanks for sharing your experience and helping everyone understand! Transfers will take 24-48 hours like mentioned in the order form. This is only to alleviate the huge influx of transfers we've had. After a day or two we'll be able to transfer within a few hours like normal!

Please submit a ticket and I'll try to give you an accurate ETA, thanks!

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 1

We're finishing most every one of the transfers in the next 3-4 hours!

Update: Good News! We've been white listed. Public hives now available. Pre-orders going up ASAP!

Hey, I have just received my upgrade to a private separate hive yet have one or two problems. First, I can't seem to find any php database access or map tool. Second, the time zones seem messed up. I'm in the UK so usually use gmt+0, but all the timezones in the changer just give me night. Some are brighter than others, but their all night. Lol.

I have put in a support ticket regarding this but not sure what times you work to answer it.

Many thanks for the great service. I'm sure this is just a temp bug since you released private hives as I never had any probs before with you.

Ticket I'd # 562491

Hey, I have just received my upgrade to a private separate hive yet have one or two problems. First, I can't seem to find any php database access or map tool. Second, the time zones seem messed up. I'm in the UK so usually use gmt+0, but all the timezones in the changer just give me night. Some are brighter than others, but their all night. Lol.

I have put in a support ticket regarding this but not sure what times you work to answer it.

Many thanks for the great service. I'm sure this is just a temp bug since you released private hives as I never had any probs before with you.

Ticket I'd # 562491

Just a quick update. It seems the timezone changer has started working with correct time. So its just the php access and map tool please.

Trivial question is there plans to load any data in the knowledgebase on your site? Possibly a guide to DB editor for example. While nicely done some folks would certaintly appreciate a little hand holding to get started.

Just a quick update. It seems the timezone changer has started working with correct time. So its just the php access and map tool please.

Submit a support ticket. The forums are not the right place because we cannot find your specific account :)

Trivial question is there plans to load any data in the knowledgebase on your site? Possibly a guide to DB editor for example. While nicely done some folks would certaintly appreciate a little hand holding to get started.

Absolutely yes. We're working on the knowledge base this week and will be opening up a discussion forum too.

• Like 1

I must say, when I signed up with SS, I thought the service would be on par with the cheap price. I am pleased to say that I was wrong. Top notch service, always a fast response and always seem happy to help. No server issues at all. I'm a satisfied customer.

• Like 1

Me and a group of mates are really considering buying a server, we are all from Australia, but we will probably get an LA server as the ping is only 180, a question though, if we buy fully managed how long does the server go offline for to update battleye, hive version, beta version and stuff like that, and can we also change the time zone and all that stuff if we use fully managed.

Me and a group of mates are really considering buying a server, we are all from Australia, but we will probably get an LA server as the ping is only 180, a question though, if we buy fully managed how long does the server go offline for to update battleye, hive version, beta version and stuff like that, and can we also change the time zone and all that stuff if we use fully managed.

I have used them for about a month....Updates for BE are neglible. You wont even notice. Upgrades to Hive and Dayz take them a bit to get uploaded, but mine was done in about 6 hours after the update was available. Arma updates are almost instant and there are several versions to choose from. Yes you can change the time zone, along with MoTD, difficulty, tracers, 3rd person, etc.

All in all they are a great provider and i would highly recommend them.

The server is stopped, update is applied, then start the server back up. Process takes 1-2 minutes.

You can modify the time zone, yes (requires stopping/starting the service).

You can change anything you want under fully managed - we'll just gladly do it for you.

In the case that a huge update comes and we have a lot of requests to update your server, it may take a few hours as mentioned above to get your fully managed server updated.

Nevermind being taken care of thanks.

Edited by Pegz

Thanks for the replies, me and the rest of my mates are going to have a chat about it today, we are most likely going to order a server in the next few days

Hello

I ordered my server maybe an hour ago :thumbsup:

Just want to know if there any chance i get it today ?

Cant wait to put my :beans: on it :)

Edited by Tabarnator

General ETA on Priv. Server Setup?

ETA of about 24 hours right now on new orders, we are getting tons of orders right now so please be patient with us!

Hello

I ordered my server maybe an hour ago :thumbsup:

Just want to know if there any chance i get it today ?

Cant wait to put my :beans: on it :)

Please submit a support ticket and I'll let you know a better ETA depending how far down the list you are.

Please submit a support ticket and I'll let you know a better ETA depending how far down the list you are.

View Ticket #139635

Let me know.

Tkx :)

Edited by Tabarnator