SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

We desperately need New BEC update and Anti-Hax as well as the newest beta patches. We need the setdamage.txt and setpos.txt files in our BEC folder. I put the files in the folder but I don't think they work with this version of BEC. Can we get access to all our server files so we can just do this ourselves. I would be willing to pay more to have total access. It would probably save you guys a lot of time.

Hello,

I have a new server with you and I know this is my fault, but I cannot resolve the issue on my own.

What I did:

I was able to play, but I tried to alter my gear through phpMyAdmin. After that, I wasn't able to get on since. To resolve the issue I deleted my character on all tables in phpMyAdmin. Then I deleted from the user table an admin listed line.(I saved the info for that one in a notepad document) After that I tried adding my username to the BEC admin list by changing "YourUserName" to my username then back to "YourUserName" again. Lastly, I changed the mod from Blissv3.5 + rMod to Blissv3.5 + Side Chat + rMod.

I have no idea what to change or do next. Can you help me please? Noone has played on it yet except me, so reseting everything back to a fresh server is fine as an option.

-WhiteSyntax

So I tried to clear all the vehicles using the SS tool they have. It removed everything as it should, however now no new vehicles spawn on the map. I have ran the tools that SS has issued that allows us to "runtasks" so that new vehicles spawn in but no luck.

I'd just be happy if the server worked lol.

Same here, haven't had a properly working server for four days now and well over 24 hours since the last update on my ticket. Very strongly considering alternatives for standalone, and possibly sooner if this problem doesn't get resolved in the near future. Having lots of super cool features would be nice, but I just want to enjoy the game on my server at the moment.

• Like 1

So I tried to clear all the vehicles using the SS tool they have. It removed everything as it should, however now no new vehicles spawn on the map. I have ran the tools that SS has issued that allows us to "runtasks" so that new vehicles spawn in but no luck.

I had in a tciket about the Tools and this is what I got back.

We are currently having an issue with the vehicle spawn tool and have disabled it until we can fix the issue. It will most likely be fixed today or tomorrow, sorry for the wait!

If you have a private hive with phpMyAdmin you can choose to spawn in vehicles manually for the time being.

I had in a tciket about the Tools and this is what I got back.

We are currently having an issue with the vehicle spawn tool and have disabled it until we can fix the issue. It will most likely be fixed today or tomorrow, sorry for the wait!

If you have a private hive with phpMyAdmin you can choose to spawn in vehicles manually for the time being.

Thanks for sharing. I had to manually add vehicles via navicat. Now some players can see them and others can't!!! Oh man what a mess.

I agree with that post by

SanctifiedDevil

about the servers being down. Mine is also one of the ones down and has been since Friday morning. I would just really like an ETA or at least a rough estimate on when I might be able to play again. It is getting very aggravating with the slow to no response from tickets and the no idea of when this problem will be fixed. I think they are understaffed and overwhelmed with this problem. I'm grateful that they are gonna credit us the time lost but I have a good feeling they will be loosing some customers. I myself have already been shopping around for a new provider. I have had my server for less then 3 weeks now and it has already been down for a third of that time. That's not a good outlook on there part. If the problem is truly with the Bliss 3.5 update then why not revert back to Bliss 3.4 so the paying customers can continue to play while you continue to test the problem with the new Bliss version. Then when you get it all worked out update at that point. Seems like an easy fix to me.

"And on the fifth day of non-functioning servers, Survival Servers rested"?

Seriously though, what's going on? It'd be nice to be kept in the loop, any new time estimates? Yesterday the estimate was "It will most likely be fixed tonight or tomorrow". Since then, you've gone quiet and our ticket remains unanswered.

We are seeing a high spawn rate of rare items on our server. It is causing major problems. Is there something wrong with the hive ? 4 pair of night vision goggles spawned in the barracks. I have been playing dayz for 6 months and I have only seen a pair of NVG's and now they are spawning a lot. The Svd is also a rare item and we found 3 in a short period of time. If I could get some clarification I would appreciate it. I just sent this off in a ticket but I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with high spawn rates of rare items on a private hive ?

We are seeing a high spawn rate of rare items on our server. It is causing major problems. Is there something wrong with the hive ? 4 pair of night vision goggles spawned in the barracks. I have been playing dayz for 6 months and I have only seen a pair of NVG's and now they are spawning a lot. The Svd is also a rare item and we found 3 in a short period of time. If I could get some clarification I would appreciate it. I just sent this off in a ticket but I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with high spawn rates of rare items on a private hive ?

From what we've seen on our server, and on others, is that it seems like the loot spawns are somehow controlled by a random seed that's generated on each restart. If that's actually how it works, then what you get is down to getting a lucky seed. It's not 100% conclusive, but we've seen the loot drops change pretty dramatically between restarts (eg. we found one tent after days of searching on one restart, but other restarts were fine, and other servers were loaded with tents).

I'd suggest doing a restart and checking all the military sites/supermarkets to see if things are different and maybe go a few days before restarting again to get an overall impression of what the loot spawns are liket.

Can't get a reply for the life of me with their 'SUPPORT'

Been almost 3 days now, if you are going to start a service and take people's money - do your fucking job and help people when they are in need of it.

Can't get a reply for the life of me with their 'SUPPORT'

Been almost 3 days now, if you are going to start a service and take people's money - do your fucking job and help people when they are in need of it.

Why do have to be so rude? You don't realize how hard we are working to resolve this issue. We have already told everyone multiple times they will be compensated for the downtime. And there are no tickets that are 3 days old so I'm not too sure what you are talking about.

UPDATE TO ALL CUSTOMERS WAITING FOR SERVER FIX:

A very small number (about 10%) out of all of our game servers are crashing repeatedly as soon as they start up or getting the no message received error.

To remedy this, we'll be applying the Bliss v3.6 update (brand new update that came out yesterday) to your server.

We have reason to believe that the v3.6 will solve this issue. If it does not, we'll reinstall your service. Either way, we'll provide a credit to your account for the lost time from this very unfortunate situation. Thanks for your patience as we resolve this issue for good.

We always take care of our customer and you will be given more than enough credit to your account to compensate for the inconvenience.

Bliss 3.6 is going to fix a lot of things, and we will also be releasing a whitelister tool soon that will link to the MySQL database.

I'm very sorry if you are still having this issue, everything will be resolved soon!

Just to let you know we are working on the 3.6 update as we speak, and it will most likely be running on all server's by tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Chad (Survival Servers Co-founder)

Edited by SurvivalServers
  • Like 2

From what we've seen on our server, and on others, is that it seems like the loot spawns are somehow controlled by a random seed that's generated on each restart. If that's actually how it works, then what you get is down to getting a lucky seed. It's not 100% conclusive, but we've seen the loot drops change pretty dramatically between restarts (eg. we found one tent after days of searching on one restart, but other restarts were fine, and other servers were loaded with tents).

I'd suggest doing a restart and checking all the military sites/supermarkets to see if things are different and maybe go a few days before restarting again to get an overall impression of what the loot spawns are liket.

Thanks for the reply. Good info.

UPDATE TO ALL CUSTOMERS WAITING FOR SERVER FIX:

***this issue does not affect newly placed orders***

A very small number (about 10%) out of all of our game servers are crashing repeatedly as soon as they start up or getting the no message received error.

To remedy this, we'll be applying the Bliss v3.6 update (brand new update that came out yesterday) to our servers.

We have reason to believe that the v3.6 will solve this issue. If it does not, we'll re-install your service. Either way, we'll provide a credit to your account for the lost time from this very unfortunate situation. Thanks for your patience as we resolve this issue for good.

We always take care of our customer and you will be given more than enough credit to your account to compensate for the inconvenience.

Bliss 3.6 is going to fix a lot of things, and we will also be releasing a whitelister tool soon that will link to the MySQL database.

I'm very sorry if you are still having this issue, everything will be resolved soon!

Just to let you know we are working on the 3.6 update as we speak, and it will most likely be running on all server's by tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Chad (Survival Servers Co-founder)

Yea no msg recived err here and what about the rmod any news on that?

Ok my setpos.log and setdamage.log files started recieving data tonight. You can and should place the setdamage.txt and setpos.txt files in your Bliss/Be folder.

With all the problems I have been having with my server now since Thursday, I done a database clean out this morning and tried to revert back to Bliss 3.3(which has now been removed, only 3.5 is available), but now I don't have a single vehicle on my map and with DayZ tools not spawning them at the moment I am now left without a single vehicle on the map.

Do you have any ETA on when the DAYZ Tools will be fixed?

Also when will Bliss 3.6 be released?

Or does anyone else know how to spawn vehicles onto a map? I also tried to go into the 'Spawns' part of MYPHP but just keep getting a Gateway 502 error.

Edited by bsmaff

Update regarding "No Message Received" issue, Bliss v3.6, DayZTools, and rMod Settings / Spawns

We've spent the entire weekend working on these issues and have had to prioritize the v3.6 update to fix the "No Message Received" issue as well as the rMod settings / spawns roll out.

Today, Oct 16, we'll be resolving all issues with "No Messaged Received," providing Bliss v3.6 for install, updating DayZTools to fix the spawns, and releasing rMod settings / spawns. After this, we'll be crediting users who've been affected by the "No Message Received" issue for the last few days.

And there are no tickets that are 3 days old so I'm not too sure what you are talking about.

My ticket was opened Thursday, so there's definitely at least one.

If you do the re-install, does that mean our server will start over completely fresh (with no tents or vehicles)?

That is good news if it happens, when will you been fixing the Bad Gateway 502 error that has been happening all the time for the past week.

It takes about 2-3 attempts to log in to anything then when your in it is guaranteed to crash.

I Hope 3.6 fixes the issue. It seems standard though to roll back due to a failed upgrade vs rolling forward. I truly do hope it fixes it though.