SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Yes today has been unusually busy. We're focusing on orders and all pending orders will be done tonight (might be late into the night for some - namely new Los Angeles customers).

In other news, a big announcement is coming tomorrow about a tool that we've been working hard on - Survival Server DayZTools, a private hive control panel. :)

Thanks for the reply, I'd love to play tonight(ish) :) Thanks for keeping us posted.

Server is up, thanks alot guys.

Edited by Malakir

US 3340

The server was set up quickly and appears all vehicles spawned. Within 20-30 minutes of being on a brand new server, I was dropped from the sky and died. The tents my buddies and I set up were flattened, helicopter, Ural, and other vehicles are now missing, presumably teleported into unknown territory. Very frustrating indeed. The server cleared out quickly after that incident and just amazed how rampant this problem has become.

What exactly is the Community Hive? I assume all survival community servers are linked through the Bliss hive, but how does this differ from being a flat out public server? How does this option reduce the issue of hacking or is being private the only option?

Now that the vehicles, tents, and gear are now gone, is there any way of resetting back to it's original vanilla state?

Thanks for the reply, I'd love to play tonight(ish) :) Thanks for keeping us posted.

Server is up, thanks alot guys.

Glad to hear!

US 3340

The server was set up quickly and appears all vehicles spawned. Within 20-30 minutes of being on a brand new server, I was dropped from the sky and died. The tents my buddies and I set up were flattened, helicopter, Ural, and other vehicles are now missing, presumably teleported into unknown territory. Very frustrating indeed. The server cleared out quickly after that incident and just amazed how rampant this problem has become.

What exactly is the Community Hive? I assume all survival community servers are linked through the Bliss hive, but how does this differ from being a flat out public server? How does this option reduce the issue of hacking or is being private the only option?

Now that the vehicles, tents, and gear are now gone, is there any way of resetting back to it's original vanilla state?

Private hive has nothing to do with hacker prevention. The same problems with hackers exist in private hives.

If you really want to secure yourself from hackers passlock your server. Unfortunately we can't do much about the prevalence of hacking except keep our servers up to date and provide the latest anti-cheat software (we use DayZ Anti Hax).

That said, yes we'll be thinking of some ideas (I just got an idea reading your post) about how to revert back after hackers mess with your server. We're launching a set of tools tomorrow which we'll be expanding on. I think a great feature would be to roll back your server to a previous backup. If you make backups repeatedly, you could circumvent this problem completely.

Mate just ordered a server right then, is the eta still at 24 hours?

Yes it is. Welcome to Survival Servers :)

In other news, a

big announcement is coming tomorrow about a tool that we've been working hard on

- Survival Server DayZTools, a private hive control panel. :)

Can you give me more information about it please ?

Also, tkx for working hard on my server setup :thumbsup:

Edited by Tabarnator

Sorry, a noob question, but what's the TCadmin login for on the website? is there a password and username we get given when the server is up and running and we log into that to edit stuff or what?

Here is the control panel link: http://174.34.133.106:8880/Interface/Base/Login.aspx

Typically from what I have seen (we have two servers two different profs) the user name is First and last name of the person who set up the service. The password is given to you once the server is completed and ready to populate. Hope this helps!!!

I hope to have it tonight.

I have question for those who have a private hive server:

Is there any way to make other car to spawn instead of those in DayZ ?

Like having hummer spawning intead of Zhyguli...

Any forseen date when the latest ARMA BETA patch will be available? We are one 97028 and the latest build is 97332 (3 updates up). Not sure what the latest stable one is.

Can you give me more information about it please ?

Also, tkx for working hard on my server setup :thumbsup:

It's top secret information until it is released B) stay tuned..

Sorry, a noob question, but what's the TCadmin login for on the website? is there a password and username we get given when the server is up and running and we log into that to edit stuff or what?

Here is the control panel link: http://174.34.133.10...Base/Login.aspx

Typically from what I have seen (we have two servers two different profs) the user name is First and last name of the person who set up the service. The password is given to you once the server is completed and ready to populate. Hope this helps!!!

Everyone (should) get TCAdmin login information sent via email.. pop a support ticket if you didn't and we'll take care of you.

I hope to have it tonight.

I have question for those who have a private hive server:

Is there any way to make other car to spawn instead of those in DayZ ?

Like having hummer spawning intead of Zhyguli...

Can't really say much about this yet.. we've been looking into it.

You have full database access, it's just a matter of whether or not the game supports it which we are researching.

Any forseen date when the latest ARMA BETA patch will be available? We are one 97028 and the latest build is 97332 (3 updates up). Not sure what the latest stable one is.

Going to get that done ASAP, update soon.

How can i password my server?

tkx

Public hive will be able to passlock tonight.

Private hive / community hive can already passlock from TC Admin server.cfg configuration editor (go to Configuration Files and select "Configuration Editor" under Bliss/server.cfg)

I just ordered my switch to the Private Community Hive myself. See you soon!!!

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any eta on when crashed helis will be fixed to spawn loot properly? The ticket I put it indicated 24hrs and its been over that now. Also sidechat was said to not be working either...we've also had trouble getting auto-restarts working properly, it causes no message received when it runs at the specified time and our warning messages never go out, even after copying and pasting the script support gave us which was exactly the same as the one I wrote myself. Most recent Ticket # was 374520

Forgot to mention, we've also have had some hacker problems. Nothing major just teleporting and spawning weapons. I'm not sure what the limitations of the anti-hax you guys have preloaded but some clarification there would also be appreciated.

Edited by Pegz

Any eta on when crashed helis will be fixed to spawn loot properly? The ticket I put it indicated 24hrs and its been over that now. Also sidechat was said to not be working either...we've also had trouble getting auto-restarts working properly, it causes no message received when it runs at the specified time and our warning messages never go out, even after copying and pasting the script support gave us which was exactly the same as the one I wrote myself. Most recent Ticket # was 374520

Forgot to mention, we've also have had some hacker problems. Nothing major just teleporting and spawning weapons. I'm not sure what the limitations of the anti-hax you guys have preloaded but some clarification there would also be appreciated.

Here's what I said in the support ticket

"This is a bug we are aware of. It has to do with the Bliss server.

We're upgrading in the next day or two so that should fix the issue!"

I did not say 24 hours. We're working very hard on this to get it out ASAP, will post an update when it's ready.

Side chat is coming soon, no ETA on that yet.

As far as the "message received" for the auto-restart, please update the ticket with this info.

As far as hackers, I've said this several times, there's nothing much we can do about it even on community or private hive servers. The same anti-hack prevention exists that are in place on public hive servers (Battleye, DayZAntiHax, BEC) and it's something that is the server owners responsibility. We'll try to make the software available to you so that you have the latest / best tools for those purposes although they are NOT guaranteed and hackers will still be an issue. That said, I posted an update a few posts back in this thread that you may read about what we are doing for our private hive server owners (taking backups so you can restore to certain points) which should alleviate some hacker issues with lost item/vehicles/teleportations.

Where do I find phpmyadmin and the maptool? We have the private (not community) hive setup but I do not see these options anywhere.

Should be sent in your welcome email, submit a support ticket if it was not and we'll send that over.

Here's what I said in the support ticket

"This is a bug we are aware of. It has to do with the Bliss server.

We're upgrading in the next day or two so that should fix the issue!"

I did not say 24 hours. We're working very hard on this to get it out ASAP, will post an update when it's ready.

Side chat is coming soon, no ETA on that yet.

As far as the "message received" for the auto-restart, please update the ticket with this info.

As far as hackers, I've said this several times, there's nothing much we can do about it even on community or private hive servers. The same anti-hack prevention exists that are in place on public hive servers (Battleye, DayZAntiHax, BEC) and it's something that is the server owners responsibility. We'll try to make the software available to you so that you have the latest / best tools for those purposes although they are NOT guaranteed and hackers will still be an issue. That said, I posted an update a few posts back in this thread that you may read about what we are doing for our private hive server owners (taking backups so you can restore to certain points) which should alleviate some hacker issues with lost item/vehicles/teleportations.

Understood about the chopper crashes, our community is just anxious about this major focal point of the map not working. Did not expect this issue and have been bombarded with questions about it and am trying to get info to relay back to players. The backups you mentioned, I see mention of it in this thread but no specifics on how to do it. Could you please point to info on how to accomplish this?

So I just got my server, thanks Survival, however small problem- Everyone is getting kicked for Script Restric 87 right off the bat. Filed in a ticket (#878028). Just thought I'd pop here see if anyone else had encountered the same and knew the fix.

Server is up and running, but we were given no password or username for the TCadmin link? how do we go about editing our server now?

Edit: Restarted the server and some mission list come up so i click dayz chernarus and nobody could load in, now nobody can connect to the player list, what did i do and how do i fix it?

Edited by Siggy

Server is up and running, but we were given no password or username for the TCadmin link? how do we go about editing our server now?

You should have gotten an email to the address you signed up on Survival with, that's how I got mine.

Edit: Restarted the server and some mission list come up so i click dayz chernarus and nobody could load in, now nobody can connect to the player list, what did i do and how do i fix it?

How did you restart your server if you don't have TC Admin access? :D Let me know if you got it squared away.. if you could submit a ticket we can take a look.

So I just got my server, thanks Survival, however small problem- Everyone is getting kicked for Script Restric 87 right off the bat. Filed in a ticket (#878028). Just thought I'd pop here see if anyone else had encountered the same and knew the fix.

Submit a support ticket.. that's a public hive issue which will require waiting 12-24 hours. It should resolve by itself. Anyways, submit a support ticket so we have it documented.

Understood about the chopper crashes, our community is just anxious about this major focal point of the map not working. Did not expect this issue and have been bombarded with questions about it and am trying to get info to relay back to players. The backups you mentioned, I see mention of it in this thread but no specifics on how to do it. Could you please point to info on how to accomplish this?

I understand, it's also very critical to us.. don't worry, tonight we'll have the update ready.

Regarding the backups, I already spoke to this, it's a feature that I can (now) confirm that we'll have implemented into our DayZTools and we're going to have it implemented in the coming days (no ETA at this point, maybe a week or so out).

i dont know whether i fell through the cracks here or what but i switched over to survival private hive, for the extra controllability but now after almost 6 hours im still pending, and the last email i got was confirmation that i paid. I opened a ticket asking about it about a hour or 2 ago, and still no response there. I check agian and it still says 11 servers ready too go in the region i picked

i dont know whether i fell through the cracks here or what but i switched over to survival private hive, for the extra controllability but now after almost 6 hours im still pending, and the last email i got was confirmation that i paid. I opened a ticket asking about it about a hour or 2 ago, and still no response there. I check agian and it still says 11 servers ready too go in the region i picked

Support ticket and server creation time is 24 hours right now. Please be patient.

ahh ok, was just going on what i had seen posted on other places, with people getting up and running in 20-30 min. thanks for the reply