stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Yep just spawned in wilderness. I believe this is WEST of the main map. So if I run EAST will I get out?

great - just managed to get the silenced MP5, now spawning in the wilderness !

please reset me somewhere nice (like the airfield :))

Name: Dan

player id: 20992390

You don't need it' date=' there won't be a character reset.

[/quote']

So i just stay in the middle of nowhere with hundreds of dead bodies around me, great!

:@

Stuck in the Wilderness... i NEED help. Thanks a bug i lost my Coyote Backpack and got a coyote patrol sh**pack again ... damn that's not funny at all!

Playername: Cedup

PlayerID: 19974854

can give you coords if needed...

I know we cannot get character resets, but what's the way out of the debug wilderness? Is it connected to the real map? Or do you have to abort and start again?

Picture attached :- Me and my Pig

Same problem and i havent heard of any fix for it... complete bogus. just bought the game and spent the past 10 hours trying to play, no success.. lets hope they fix it soon.

I know we cannot get character resets' date=' but what's the way out of the debug wilderness? Is it connected to the real map? Or do you have to abort and start again?

Picture attached :- Me and my Pig

[/quote']

hope u got GPS or at least a compass... run to East, it cost me just about 15 min. You will see the wilderness connecting to the "real" map, because there is grass at the connecting line:

Bought the game today, and keep ending up in the wilderness. Ofcourse, I have no gear, but repetetively getting sent over there when it takes 15mins or more to actually get into a server. ( currently ) It's getting quite bothersome, just hoping it will be fixed.

Im stuck in the middle of nowhere. And i cant respawn near the coast. I respawn with all my items every time into nowhere. I´ve tried to walk south-east but after 2h running it sucked me up. can you please reset my id?

Playername: Polli

Player ID: 18594886

Many thanks and keep on killing ;)

Polli

A FIX for the wilderness is as follows :-

1. find server canada 2 (filter on "dayz _ canada 2" or somrthing)

For some reason this gets you to the debug forest. Don't ask me how. EVEN if you get a client error (versions) ignore it.

2. Head EAST for 2KM. That's all.

3. Restart and connect to server of choice. You're back!

Yeah same problem here, i cant get out of the wilderness. Need to respawn/reset? I got the game working but i am still in the middle of nowhere...

Playername: Warden

ID: 18225286

East. In europe, now, the sun is in the SW. So walking INTO your shadow means you're going NE. So turn right "a bit". Or look at the tree shadows (they point NE).

im in the wilderness, no trees, ive had to respawn....lost all my hard earned gear.....now cant even play the game......GRRR

i spawned in the forest on canada 2, that helped me out of nowhere, but when I log back in, im still back in the forest.

^ easy - you're just off the left of the map. Run EAST 2km to get back on the map.

EDIT: "where's east" - depends where you live (obviously). e.g. if you're in Europe the Sun is now in the SW, so tree shadows point NE. So follow the tree shadows but turn a bit to the right.

For some reason this gets you to the debug forest. Don't ask me how. EVEN if you get a client error (versions) ignore it.

It WORKS! thanks!!!

i have a compas and i reached pavlovo. i was near balota as the server restarts. after logging back in, i was back in the forest. this also happens when i disconnect and reconnect.

same problem here I have OA build 87580 (strangely after installing 93825) and I alsways spawn in the wilderness or the debug forest if I go to cannada 2.

Canada2 sucks though because its not running dayz1.7.1

Is there any good fix? Did you guys solve this by waiting or can I maybe delete my char some other way? can I just delete @dayz folder and let steam cleanup the game before copying it back in?

Canada2 sucks though because its not running dayz1.7.1

That DOESN'T matter; it gets you out of the wilderness which is the key point. You need to spend a couple of mins here - ideally get to the main map - run 2KM east. By then your character should have saved at the main server - then you can reload with a 1.7.1 server.

Well I done what was said, got out of debug forest, I'm now west of kemenka, which is good, but I have no equipment.....Grrr

Anyone in Wilderness, try this:

It works,

maybe works for the people who are stucked in the ocean to, try it.