stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Spawned in the far W in the desert hills' date='outside the map, tryed to run back twards the map and i died for no reason.

Player name: PyroQ

Player ID: 27913222

[/quote']

still no change?

P.S. : i was near the northen airfeield near the N-V barrack

i was in the north of dolina (113 81) , and now i am stuck in wilderness :/.

Thanks you if you could help me.

Id : 21406150 pseudo : Kanou

Name: [A7x]Zak Preston

ID: 2922308

Problem:Spawned in Wlderness with no food and no compass, but I have a lot of valuable gear on me (SVD Camo, NVG, GPS, Ghillie suit, M9-SD and Rangefinder), which took a lot of time to gather.

Please, spawn me anywhere in the North with all my hard farmed gear =)

Thank you in advance.

Logged off fine yesterday, first thing I try today and im in eternal wilderness...

Player name: Stenny

Player ID: 28888198

Logged off South East of NE airfield, then logged on to see me in wilderness

Player name: Joe Bangles

Player ID: 11344454

me too... spawned in Debug Plains while trying to join a server while main node was being DDoS'ed.... tried to run back onto the map for like half an hour and didnt make it... then i tried to drink water because my thirst bar was blinking, when i lost connection to the server... i join again, my water is gone and thirst bar is still blinking...

maybe you could place me back to the Elektrozavodsk power plant where i was before and have a friend waiting for me (with drinks :-)).

Name: Martin

PlayerID: maybe 2314434 (how do i find that out? i searched everywhere, found nothing...)

Move to: Elektrozavodsk power plant

Name: Nyxe

ID: 4401030

Problem: Logged out somewhere near/off edge of map with a friend. Logged in next day and I'm in debug plains and hes still there. Also a few of my friends are in plains too who logged out in various locations e.g. nw airfield.

Looks like its something to do with something that happened last night if anything was changed, since a lot of us got the bug at the same time.

One of my friends ran out but I only had one drink of water and couldn't make it back to land before i started dying.

Lost M107, Ghillie suit (disappeared before i logged separate issue), coyote pack (24slot), most accessories etc.

Logged off in Pogorevka's church, then logged on and spawned in wilderness. But i've runned a coupple of minutes and im now in the 'civilization'

Did anyone get their stuff back, gear/ last logged place?

Sigh, logged into Dallas 50 to play with some Friends. We were Just on the southwest side of black mountain, when we decide to take a break for some food, and when we logged back in , there we were in the damn Debug wilderness. REALLY hope we can be TPed out or something, Getting Tired of losing days of Work and really good gear to a stupid bug

Name: Nightroad

id: 28182726

Got bugged, last time i was in the woods nearby nadezhdino, heading north towards stary sobor. Then i spawned in the middle of nowhere. I tried running SE but i ran out of food and water. I logged in on a server that showed my location and found out that i'm still very far from the map. I won't be able to run the whole distance, so I'd like to be teleported to the place i was before or to the fields just north of Stary Sobor. I'd appreciate if i could keep my gear, for i have some cool stuff such as a coyote (24 slot), M9SD and my tools...

Name: Matheus.

ID: I don't know what's my ID. Can anyone please tell me how i find that out?

Thanks!

P.S.: When an Admin/Dev read this, please contact me through Private Messages or e-mail!

EDIT: My ID: 13102598

So...you guys posting your id's and stuff. Gotten any help yet?

EDIT: Screw it, gonna do it aswell.

Player name: dami

Player ID: 19914566

Doesnt matter where im spawned, aslong as its not in the wilderness again.

EDIT2: Thank you very much for moving me :)

Player name: Hugh

Player ID: 29348358

Spawned in the wilderness earlier, decided to kill myself rather than post in here to just save time... however the same thing's just happened once more so I decided to post.

If you could place me just above 'Prigorodky' or anywhere in that general area as i'm fairly certain that was my location beforehand. Got some good items on me, that's the reason i'm posting.

I can't find anywhere in this thread anything about the devs reseting our locations, nor would I expect them to sit there all day doing so. They have better things to do...

I'm in the debug plains btw, probably jsut going to restart. Losing a lot of good stuff, but such is Beta, no harm no foul.

Player Name: Andrew

Player ID: 9645830

Spawned in debug plains when i joined a server, place me anywhere.

DEV NOTE:

Character or Equipment resets are no longer done by the dev team. In most cases teleportation is due to running out of date files when triggering certain events in game. Always ensure you check to you have the latest DayZ files AND the latest beta patch for Operation Arrowhead before logging in to prevent issues.

Magnet [/postjack]

Hey guys, i managed to fix the problem with spawning in either Debug Forest and The Plains.

As advised Canada 1-2 was a troll. with snipers holding positions so sorry if anyone lost gear like that.

And to the mass ppl that are about to join this server don't be losers let everyone make it 2 the map and don't be a doosh and pk and item steal

Here is what 2 do.

I joined "SE 2" and u will spawn in the plains but at a very close location to the map around 4000 meters 2 be exact just make a way point if u have a map, sorry i didn't get compass bearing for anyone else. just walk to the map log out and back into the server you play and continue playing.

I hope this helps anyone!

Player Name: Sujo

Player ID: 13705158

Spawned in debug plains (wilderness) when i joined a server, place me anywhere, pls.

Please help spawned in Debug forest no one around logged out, logged back in and now I'm dead.

Could you please respawn me in Pulkovo where I was last. I had a revolver, 3 mags, 2 epi pens, 2 morphene's, 2 pain killers, 2 bandages, 5 cokes/pepsi, one full water bottle, a crowbar, one blood bag, flashlight, smoke grenade, one baked beans

Name: Jimmy The Hand

ID:27522758

UPDATE: After spending 2 hours trying to connect to servers i finally got in one and I am in what seems first person, cannot move cannot open gear, can't really do anything, I've tried restarting and the same thing happens

UPDATE: Not sure if you guys did it but this morning I logged back in and I'm exactly where I was before I spawned in debug forest, thanks!!! :)