stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

For those spawning in the Wilderness: READ THE THREAD!!!! It says lot's of times about how to go to the debug forest and head to pavlovo...

And more: The dev's had already said that they will not be able to reset location for you guys, so you will have to use the little trick here.

1) Make sure you have the latest BETA patch ( http://dayz.sykotix.com/arma-ii-beta-client-install/ ) and DayZ patch 1.7.1.1 (works with 1.7.1 too).

2) Find a server that runs DayZ 1.7.0 (It seems to not matter about it being not a beta server). The most used is Canada 2 (Filter "Canada")

3) You will spawn 5-10 min West from Pavlovo, and maybe 20 min North from the Coast. Make your choice.

If you are not able to find a 1.7.0 server, you might run as some people are suggesting. It may take you from 30 min or 4 hours running SE, depending on where you spawned on the Debug Wilderness...

This guy seems to have found the precise locations with the GPS:

The co-ords for Debug "fields" = 813' date='894

The co-ords for Debug "Forest" = 004,116

[/quote']

I had a GPS while on the Wilderness (Debug Fields). So, if you notice, you will have to run from 813,894 to 999.999 and it will turn to 000,000. Then you will be on the real map.

To people spawning on the Ocean with the Ghillie/Camo suits: Are you using the Beta patch? Because I've heard that if you don't install the beta patch that would happen. I have the Ghillie Suit and it works fine for me. I've never spawned in the ocean.

You may try the same trick here as to people spawning on the Wilderness..

Original Thread where I've learned this: http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13497

Thanks dayzrab! :D

Spawned in debug field.

Name: Erfie

ID: 23218694

EDIT:

Somebody killed me in the debug fields so i respawned and everything is fine.

same as me.played this game for weeks.and never been in the debug field.played all last night and this morning.only happend when a tryed to join my pals in uk 22 server.and a have lost all my stuff

name Arch3r

ID: 15529350

ok tryed to respawn and it did not work still in the gay debug

FREAKING READ THE THREAD HELL!!! STOP WHINNING ABOUT IT AND SEARCH HOW TO FIX IT, IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED! ¬¬

FREAKING READ THE THREAD HELL!!! STOP WHINNING ABOUT IT AND SEARCH HOW TO FIX IT' date=' IT'S NOT THAT COMPLICATED! ¬¬

[/quote']

lmao you mad bro.

"canada 2" (GMT+4) is now up if you're stuck in the wilderness and don't want to lose your kit. (this server takes you to the debug forest).

Hi all.

Not entirely sure if this has been covered, I'm pretty sure it has not (a solution that is).

Basically, last night I was playing on CZ01, which is one of the developers test servers, that basically means its just like any other server with a few extra tweaks (such as different shades of light etc etc).

I speak to Dwarden on there too, a very nice fella.

He warned us that there would be a server restart in 3min, then a second warning at 60seconds.. not a problem, me and my 2 friends were ready and awaited the restart. (This restart also happened for all the other servers, to implement the new hotfix).

Upon entering the server again.. I was in the 'wilderness' without ANY gear, whatsoever.

Not that anyone cares, but I'm sure a few of you can appreciate the time/luck it takes to gather some of the following items.

NVG

M107 (5 mags)

M4A3 CCO

Coyote 24 Slot

Ghillie Skin

Spare Camo Skin in backpack

Radio

Blood Bags (5+)

M9SD

list goes on...

So understandably I'm quite frustrated all this is gone, the time and effort gone into aquiring all these items, my char is also an old one (been alive a long time).

I tried relogging on the same server, still in wilderness.

I tried logging into several new servers, at different times of the day yesterday, still in wilderness without ANY of my gear.

Now, this is not a cry post, believe me you.

I merely would like to know if there actually is ANYTHING I can do to get back to where I was, with what I had.

If anything at all can be done?

If not.. I guess I'll take it on the chin and move on (I mean ofcourse respawn, if that will even solve it).

Many thanks for all and any of your help.

-Miyo

Hey spawned in wilderness too. Me and a friend both. We had our gear and everything. Some guy started shooting at us in there, so we killed him. New spawner. We tried a few other servers then my friend lost connection and I was killed while in the wilderness, losing some pretty nice gear. Really irritating, I would have tried running east or south east, was gonna read up on it beforehand.

IGN: Wakuiy

ID: 11308422

Is it possible to get my gear back? Kind of irritating that one guy killed me in debug fields and gets all my great gear. My friend is currently breaking back into the map on canada 2.

If needed, some gear:

M24 rifle (no ammo)

M1911 (about 4-5 clips)

Alice Pack

Military Flashlight

Ghillie Suit

Most Tools, but no Toolbox, GPS or Radio

EDIT:

My friend's player ID is 16450246, and his name is Sam. He has all his gear including NVGs and is alive but tried running back to the map from debug fields. He used his GPS to get to Pavlovo but when he server hopped he was transported back to the fields.

He'd like a teleport to anywhere on the map if anyone can get round to it (but not in the ocean preferably)

:)

Hey man,

so i did what you said in the forum.. i ran back to the game area of the map.. but when i logged out and joined another server... i was back in the debug forest... any ideas?

cheers!

Zombielicious

Hey guys got stuck in ur Wilderness been running south east like evryone else have tryed but no trees to find, do have some food and water left but whoud love to get a kick in the ass to get out of this place before i go emty have realy good gear that i have worked ages to get whoud hate to lose it on this little bug spawn :/ (ingame name Petter) if it matters.

Always spawing in the debug forest I can't leave even if I respawn. Please help. Thank you.

Name: ALIAS

id: 17232262

My steam: STEAM_0:0:27816169

im stuck in the debug area aswell

Seing many people posting their account name and id to get a relocation thingy...are admins actually doing something with that?? Or are those false hopes? Cuz I've been stuck in wilderness for 2 days now. Even if I run back to the map area, it will bring me back to the debug if I log out and back in

name- Emannuel

STEAM_0:1:41769709

im stuck for 1 day in a place with bots no idea whats hapening, some servers alone in woods, even if i respawn i go back there..

Same issue as everyone else. I'm stuck in debug forrest I can't get out even if I run back I just respawn there!

stuck in debug wilderness, tried many different ways to get out of it. please help!

Name: tamtam66666

steam ID STEAM_0:1:34837541