byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

This is awsome Bone.

I will have a look at it aswell ;) thx

and have some beans good sir

EDIT:

Ive added a "guide" to the mainpost on the subject of changing faces :)

Edited by Byrgesen

How VERY dare you, Sir!

They are every bit as sexy as I am!

Rofl mister wayne.

Sexy beast XD

Ive added a link in the mainpost to Pastebin for the server Item Distribution :)

Its a fun statistic, and alot can be told from looking at it heh.

EDIT:

Finally got to post 500 :) custom title comming up

Edited by Byrgesen

Ok the funniest thing happened today lol.

I came to Solnichny (whatever) and i run into Fraggle, Baze and one other. We desided to head to Berezino to get some gear.......

I was on skype with Baze and Zigi (the other guy) by that time so I could hear whats going on. Never laughed more in DayZ. :D Baze was just screaming "WTF? Where are they?? RUN! RUN!" first and then he started looking for Zigi but still screaming "Zigi! Come here! WHere are you? I cant see you!!" "Thats because Im dead you know..." "WHAT? F**K!! ME TOO!!". :D

Edited by Aisling
  • Like 1

I was on skype with Baze and Zigi (the other guy) by that time so I could hear whats going on. Never laughed more in DayZ. :D Baze was just creaming "WTF? Where are they?? RUN! RUN!" first and then he started looking for Zigi but still screaming "Zigi! Come here! WHere are you? I cant see you!!" "Thats because Im dead you know..." "WHAT? F**K!! ME TOO!!". :D

Rofl, yeh i just ran my ass off so i was out of direct chat range pretty fast.

Good times heh

Using this ^^ you can wear Delta goggles too, they look a bit silly though.

Just coz of that comment, im gonna use em now :D

Ive also edited the "Face Change" description, to be more accurate and have the correct links :)

Alright Byr, I think the five of our little group our going to move on to a different server, dude. This one's turned into a bit of a mong-fest with a disproportionate amount of KoSers. Literally, the only person not to shoot at me, even when I've been unarmed, is Fudd. It's fine if people want to play this game as a harcore CoD, but that's just a bit too dumb a style of play for us.

• Like 1

Alright Byr, I think the five of our little group our going to move on to a different server, dude. This one's turned into a bit of a mong-fest with a disproportionate amount of KoSers. Literally, the only person not to shoot at me, even when I've been unarmed, is Fudd. It's fine if people want to play this game as a harcore CoD, but that's just a bit too dumb a style of play for us.

Oh, come on! This is not time to leave, it's time to do something about it. ;) Srsly...I don't thing there is a friendly only server and even though I was killed more than twice here, I've met more people willing to help. Give it another chance, have a talk with another groups about some cooperation. I am pretty sure there are more friendlies than you think. :)

• Like 3

Are you kidding? I've just met 4 friendlies in a row. Bandit's are important on any server though, otherwise where does the tension come from?

I doubt you will find a server with more friendlies than on this one. You just gotta talk to the people who shot you - and if they are totally unreasonable we can always form an anti-bandit overwatch squad. Anyway, hope you and your group will stay. DayZ is all about how you deal with all the random stuff the game throws at you, may it be bugs or bandits.

Edited by Merryll
  • Like 2

I am sorry to hear mate.

But good luck in the future :)

EDIT:

A pretty nice idea popped up ingame.

A bounty list, for notorious bandits :)

What do you guys think?

And do you have any ideas? how to form it and execute bounties and stuff?

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

EDIT:

A pretty nice idea popped up ingame.

A bounty list, for notorious bandits :)

What do you guys think?

And do you have any ideas? how to form it and execute bounties and stuff?

That's an awesome idea, but what about a trusted list? Could start their names with [safe] or some bullshit. (I'm sure you can think of a better thing to start your name with.) Can you regulate what players names can be by script, and make it so only some people could have a trusted prefix? Or just list trusted players on the front post of this thread?

Or is that all a bit overboard, and we should just list the bandits?

Also, bounties could be claimed and verified via server log. The reward should be something to help bandit hunters react and move quickly, like cooked meat, camo clothing, Jerry Cans?

Edited by wormxwood2

That's an awesome idea, but what about a trusted list? Could start their names with [safe] or some bullshit. (I'm sure you can think of a better thing to start your name with.) Can you regulate what players names can be by script, and make it so only some people could have a trusted prefix? Or just list trusted players on the front post of this thread?

Or is that all a bit overboard, and we should just list the bandits?

I cant force people to trust other people.

In order to gain trust you have to create it :) not my job.

And i cant control player names heh

We can however "Label" know killers, by putting em on the "Bounty List" and give rewards for killing em possibly.

EDIT:

A poll have been created. vote guys :D

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

Falcon don't leave mate FDC bounty hunters at your service. our highly trained and motivated Mercenary group is available for hire (peter has been tortured and trained in the art of no shooting everyone he sees) Do you have a bandit problem? do you just need safe passage through a hot spot? or do u need a penis enlargement .... wait we cant help with that but anything else FDC is your group! Prices vary depending on job and time special offers will appear on this forum keep em peeled and remember FDC is your Group :D

EDIT

All Requests for jobs must be either PM'ed to Me or asked in game in direct chat not side channel

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Like 4

!!!! ATTENTION ATTENTION !!!! FDC Mercenary's Are now recruiting if u feel you have what it takes to hunt bandits and would like to get paid for it (in game not irl) either Quote or PM me and tell us why you should be considered for hire if application is approved you ill be given a task to see if you are up to the job we look forward to hearing from you and remember FDC is your group for all your mercenary needs

• Like 3

Well...server website is not the thing we really need but on the other hand it offers more features. It would be really great just don't make it first priority. Anyway...thumbs up. :)

Well...server website is not the thing we really need but on the other hand it offers more features. It would be really great just don't make it first priority. Anyway...thumbs up. :)

Atm first priority is a waiting game for updates lol.

And this thread is getting "fat" heh

I would like to organize all the information proberly.

Edited by Byrgesen

I would like to organize all the information proberly.

Yeah...now when I think about it, it would make things like looking for group, or trade offers, much easier. Go for it! :D

Im reaching out to anyone with photoshop skills.

We need a banner for our new forum. Something with our server name in it "Dayz @ Byrgesen" and some zombies and shit.

If anyone is interested, give it your best shot and post it in the thread :)

Just a banner to put at the top of the site, would be nice :)

Sure, go for a separate website if you have the time to maintain it :)

I've been away for two days and reading the thread now it feels like I missed a whole month of stuff. Nice to see the server growing :)

I am however getting worried about my tent that I left before I got killed, with so many people it's bound to get discovered... Oh well, what's DayZ without some tension?

As for Falconbergers worries - stay with it man, there are definately friendlies around. While I got KoS once I've also met some nice people. I even got saved by a chopper once when I had wandered off into the mountains and got lost. Would have died if they hadn't come rescued me! I just sent an emergency message on side chat and suddenly I hear the chopper closing in :)

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our own forum is now up and running.

Check the mainpost again guys.

AND we can celebrate it with 20k views here before we leave. OMFG what a run guys heh.

Never thought we would get this many views

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 3

Hurragh! An new community is born! I've got some ideas for the bounty thing... I'll post on the other forum.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Honwards and Hupwards!

Hurragh! An new community is born! I've got some ideas for the bounty thing... I'll post on the other forum.

Without pointing fingers, we have a forum where clicking a button actually means going to a new page instant :)

Havent stresstested it so dunno, but it will prob never be like this is heh.

BTW, What dimensions do you want your forum banner to be? Let me know and I'll knock you one up tomorrow.

Edit - I've messaged you on the other forum.

Edited by Fraggle