byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

The servers are mighty fun to play on :)

Friendlies, hostiles and wierdos all mashed together in a healthy mix of DayZ fun!

Not sure if you got an answer on the pinning thing Byrg, but I'm pretty sure they pin stuff intentionally based on content not number of views or posts :)

Still hoping for that sticky :)

Thanks to the guy's that saved my life last night! I was curled up in a barn, shaking like polaroid picture and they came to my aid. I'm rubbish with names, Graf I think was one?

P.S - I tried the new server, it started to get busy! But I left to go back to my fav with 3rd Person view off. After playing for a while without being able to use 3rd person view I much prefer it.

Me to mate, 3rd blows and ruins it :(

I felt like it was easier then piss again.

Registered on your server! Seem like a good community so I will see you on your servers from time to time! I'm also on your guys teamspeak at the moment but have got to go to work in 5 minutes. Might see you on later tonight though. Question, Do your servers full up?

Registered on your server! Seem like a good community so I will see you on your servers from time to time! I'm also on your guys teamspeak at the moment but have got to go to work in 5 minutes. Might see you on later tonight though. Question, Do your servers full up?

they dont fill up completely yet, we just launched to more servers, 2 days ago, so we need more people really.

and since we got opposite day/night cycle, some people tend to move to the daylight servers when it gets dark heh.

but we are a good bunch so far, so its only a matter of time bfore the servers are full again :) hopefully hehe

feel free to bring friends or even a whole clan to mix thigs up :) all are welcome in our hacker free paradise of death :)

Edited by Byrgesen

they dont fill up completely yet, we just launched to more servers, 2 days ago, so we need more people really.

and since we got opposite day/night cycle, some people tend to move to the daylight servers when it gets dark heh.

but we are a good bunch so far, so its only a matter of time bfore the servers are full again :) hopefully hehe

feel free to bring friends or even a whole clan to mix thigs up :) all are welcome in our hacker free paradise of death :)

hehe, I currently have noone to play with and have been playing solo for 95% of my dayz playtime. Trying to get my mate to buy arma 2 but it would be nice if I could find someone to play with! Anyways, I'm off to work :(. Catch you later.

hehe, I currently have noone to play with and have been playing solo for 95% of my dayz playtime. Trying to get my mate to buy arma 2 but it would be nice if I could find someone to play with! Anyways, I'm off to work :(. Catch you later.

Well im sure you can find people to group up with on our servers.

There are alot of different people :)

HF at work haha, i'll just play abit ;)

EDIT:

GZ on 29k views now guys omfg.

It keeps going haha ^^

Edited by Byrgesen

New poster at the main post :D

Awsome work Fraggle. Thx.

Yw. It's pretty simple but does the job. See you in-game!

Hurragh! My ego has been successfully massaged!

Rofl, stroked like a mofo ;) But your quite good at that PS stuff mate.

Better then me lol

It's the first time I've ever used PS or AE. I've never tried computer art before, the first thing I did was that banner for your other forum. I usually just paint and draw but it's cool messing about with it though.

Edited by Fraggle

It's the first time I've ever used PS or AE. I've never tried computer art before, the first thing I did was that banner for your other forum. I usually just paint and draw but it's cool messing about with it though.

Well it seems like you got some skills mate ;)

I detect that you're buttering me up for some more artwork lol.

I detect that you're buttering me up for some more artwork lol.

Havent i been "buttering" you all along haha

This new setup we tested with shared HIVE and opposite timezones have proven to be quite in-effective and have a bad effect on our community.

Stuff will change in the near future.

We will NOT wipe any of the databases, but we can all agree that the current setup is just to crappy.

Population on the servers arent good, and especially with the opposite timezone, people leave the servers when night arrives, and join the other one.

So we got 2 servers almost completely empty at all times. not good.

I am just telling you this, because we got a debate going on our forum about this very subject right now :)

Come join and help shape our great community.

Thanks to the guy's that saved my life last night! I was curled up in a barn, shaking like polaroid picture and they came to my aid. I'm rubbish with names, Graf I think was one?

yeah was me and dicey who helped you ;)

and to help byrgesen buttering, nice poster man !

• Like 1

Yeh thats right, butter away graf ;)

GZ on 30k views guys.

Amazing :D

EDIT:

It is now a fact that:

- 1 server on each HIVE will be taken down. Shared HIVE was a BAD idea and gave us nothing but trouble.

- Timezones will change, again to a static and ultimate setting. Not gonna change anymore. Opposite timezones was a BAD idea aswell.

- We are done "testing" stuff out. It brings nothing but trouble. We will find some "standard" settings and leave it there.

- In the near future we will have 1x Chernarus Expert & 1x Chernarus Veteran. Theese will NOT share HIVE.

- Theese will come along soon after, but we need to get the population first: 1x Persistant Custom Map & 1x Map Cycle / Event Server.

All in all, we are talking over what servers to shutdown atm. People are to scattered, we want good populated servers :)

This means we have the capacity to set up some of the custom maps soon :)

To be a part of this and follow it more closely, come sign up guys.

We are not dying in anyway, we just went to big to fast :) So we are compressing it again and doing something else hehe.

Note:

This will in NO WAY involde a DB wipe or restart.

We cannot move vehicles over on a shared HIVE, we would get insane amount on the server and nobody wants that really.

There will be handed out tents to people, and you will have a "moving period"

Custom map = Takistan - Lingor - Utes - Panthera - Fallujah

Edited by Byrgesen

Butter me softly. Thx for saving me too but I blew myself up last night. :(

Edited by Fraggle

I drove my tractor into a stone.

just :facepalm: rofl