byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

im sick and tired of being called a bandit because of peters actions i have worked too long helping people and making friends to throw it all away to become a bandit I AM NOT A BANDIT i will never be a bandit i have no desire to be a bandit EVER

• Like 2

Yes i can see it doesnt have much vegetation, but is that really needed for urban combat?

I know this was one of the reason Warz was appealing in the beginning, Urban zombie survival. If we could bring that aspect to dayz i would fricking love it :D

Okay, then its simply the ugliest and most detail-less urban environment ive seen in a game for a very, very long time.

Okay, then its simply the ugliest and most detail-less urban environment ive seen in a game for a very, very long time.

Each his own oppinions i guess :)

Its a desert map like takistan, so i think its very suited with limited vegetation.

EDIT:

Refugee camp has been rebuild and it has an actual opening now (good job Byrgesen)

Open for business :)

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

shame about the Moonlight not making it but never mind.

The sky was nice and clear when I was on last night/ this morning so that was cool.

I'm going to vote no for removing the NVG's, they are pretty rare already, or at least have been for myself and if duping is really fixed I don't see the harm with a few NVG's running about the place (until I get sniped) at night.

Whatever, I will go with the flow.

Good Server.

Thanks...

Can't vote after removing my vote but count me as a NO.

We've had nothing but trouble with the Poll System.

Smelly New Forums.

There are many friendly people, even a dedicated medic (Aisling, I'm looking at you).

Yey! Hope my PC is repaired soon so I can provide medical assistance again. Anyway...glad you like it here! :)

Byr, maybe you could wait with rebuilding the refugee camp? Cause from what I have seen, Rmod allows placement of advanced fortifications with tents, guard towers etc. It would be really great to have military looking refugee camp.

About Fallujah...I'd love to see some urban map for dayz but this doesn't fit my taste somehow. It just seems like larger village to me. Even from the center of Cherno I have stronger feeling of big city than from this. :/

Can't vote after removing my vote but count me as a NO.

We've had nothing but trouble with the Poll System.

Smelly New Forums.

Hehe to bad, but it would seem like the NVG idea is never gonna go through. Im gonna remove the poll.

Its wierd with that weather btw, had several people saying it was dark as fuck last night, i was even on and it was really dark hehe.

Yey! Hope my PC is repaired soon so I can provide medical assistance again. Anyway...glad you like it here! :)

Byr, maybe you could wait with rebuilding the refugee camp? Cause from what I have seen, Rmod allows placement of advanced fortifications with tents, guard towers etc. It would be really great to have military looking refugee camp.

About Fallujah...I'd love to see some urban map for dayz but this doesn't fit my taste somehow. It just seems like larger village to me. Even from the center of Cherno I have stronger feeling of big city than from this. :/

Well i already rebuild it mate :)

Tbh i wasnt thinking og moving to Fallujah, merely "vacation" over some weekends, perhaps.

I wanna stay with Chernarus, its awsome :) But i know NOTHING about Rmod, do you?

Coz i dont want any crazy military weapons or vehicles in the server. Perhaps a better variety of none plated vehicles and maybe one very rare armored. dunno.

The base fortification is what attracted me to Rmod in the first place :)

But i know NOTHING about Rmod, do you?

Coz i dont want any crazy military weapons or vehicles in the server. Perhaps a better variety of none plated vehicles and maybe one very rare armored. dunno.

The base fortification is what attracted me to Rmod in the first place :)

Not much tbh but I expect it to be configurable so you can allow only things you want.

Not much tbh but I expect it to be configurable so you can allow only things you want.

I need to read up on it heh.

Hey Bygesen. I'm just about to try out your server. It sounds like fun.

• Like 2

Hey Bygesen. I'm just about to try out your server. It sounds like fun.

Well your welcome :) more "blue blood" rofl.

I am also currently looking at rocco's mod again, im fricking sure the error was on my part hehe

EDIT:

I am gonna take 2 mins to try the rocco face mod again.

EDIT2:

Either im just to dumb for a fricking simple mod, or its the wrong signature i the pbo, for the server key.

Its abit frustrating, when there is no where to get help :(

Ok i was reading some more on that thread, and it seems like Rocco have been banned from the forums, so they might have disabled his package or something lol.

Edited by Byrgesen

Ok the funniest thing happened today lol.

I came to Solnichny (whatever) and i run into Fraggle, Baze and one other. We desided to head to Berezino to get some gear.

At this point 3 of us had a hatchet and 1 was unarmed.

So we head to Berezino, long ass run and we are having fun and talking and a hatchet pops up for the 4th survivor.

Suddently 1 guy gets powned by Baze, miss hit with a hatchet lol. We patch him up and he gets just above 3k blood. We go on.

When we finally get on the other side of the industrial area north of Solnichny, we spot 2 guys in the forest line.

First one is survivor skin, ak74 not to bad. Second one has bandit skin and m107. SHIT!!

We (the hatchet gang) start to run around in circles screaming in direct chat: "BANDITS!!!" "RUN, FIND COVER!!" :D

I can hear at least 10 m107 shots go off and almost an ak mag being emptied, bullets flying all around rofl.

I finally get hit and go down :) think Baze and the other guy had already been killed at that point, but Fraggle keeps on going lol.

He stays alive for another two mins almost, dodging that big ass m107 ;)

So a small heads up, we got some new guys in town, evil bandits :)

They were BM clan, but not sure who of the members we ran into hehe.

And get a better shot next time mate :D

Later on me and Jimmies meet at the refugee camp, we deside to test weapons out.

It ends with me landing my axe in his face HAH.

We wanted to se if it was deadly ^_^

EDIT:

Btw all ive got to say to the bandit pigs are:

Killing noob with hatchets. tsk tsk...

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

Hey guys

Trying to get in, was there ever a solution to "Bad version, server rejected connection"?

Thanks

Get the correct arma beta from the link in my main post :)

And you should read all the mainpost, there was the answer to your question aswell :) in the F.A.Q list heh

Edited by Byrgesen

That may well be the case, however, what you didn't count on is the level of inebriation I am dealing with...:)

Thanks for the speedy answer, will re-read the original post

• Like 1

Mr Brown and lee, this might be a good image for you to relax on after I stole your Nightvision, GPS and Rangefinders

<3

Jimmies

P.S: Don't give beans to me. I won't eat them. Just give me your jimmies and I'll be good :)

MUPbX.jpg

Edited by Unrustled jimmies
  • Like 1

Jimmies, they are gonna hunt you down like a dawg rofl.

:beans:

That's pretty weak to head to the coast with an m107 or an AS50. Give the newly spawned people a fighting chance.

trololol. who wants to form a bandit hunt team?

We will get back at em eventually ;)

GZ on 19k views oO it keeps rising lol

Edited by Byrgesen

Yup, they will pay... It was good fun though. I hate the sound of that M107 more than ever now. I'm gonna lay low, gear up then bag me some bandit's.

BTW, on a side note - how long has your server been on Cherno, is it long enough for there to be some established camps? Just wondered before I go hunting.

Yup, they will pay... It was good fun though. I hate the sound of that M107 more than ever now. I'm gonna lay low, gear up then bag me some bandit's.

BTW, on a side note - how long has your server been on Cherno, is it long enough for there to be some established camps? Just wondered before I go hunting.

At least 3 weeks now, maybe more.

So yes people have camps, people are hoarding and theres alot to find ;)

Rofl i almost piss my self everytime i hear the m107.

EDIT:

-deleted-

EDIT2:

Ok this picture is crappo rofl. I will create a pastebin for the item list in the mainpost :) update it regularly heh

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

Go to My Documents / ArmA2/ArmA2OA Profiles or other Profiles / look for line :

};

class Identity

{

face="Default";

glasses="None";

speaker="Male01";

squad="";

pitch=0.83515763;

Make changes to the face line face="Face02_camo3";

Now I cant' remember how many different faces there are hidden but there are quite a few. There are four camo types, so you might try....

face="Face32_camo1";

The best way check is to set your face in the doc, open the editor and place a couple of units, both "playable" and swithch between units to take a look.

Do not touch the profile editor in the Game options!

Do this without DayZ Mod loaded (just to be safe before hand).

It works, I used it when the mod first came out.

There is a veiwer/doc somewhere on the internetz but I can't find the bloody thing.

Might help, might not.

EDIT : Funny text problems,,,never mind.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 3

Using this ^^ you can wear Delta goggles too, they look a bit silly though.

• Like 1