Wo3dy

Community Banlist

1) You know how annoying it is having to ask for that? No you do not.

2) More work for less enjoyment.

3) If i have to do that, let them pay the copy ey? They have fucked up for a lot of innocent people and you say: just buy another copy.

Get me off this fing list, and server hosters dont use it, its obviously flawed at this point of time. Nice try, now shut it down properly.

Nothing to shut down m8...

If u remove the list from website it doesnt magicial dissappear from servers using it....

Infact u will just get admins passing a copy of cbl banlist between themselves..

Anyway it is up to individual server admins if they are goin to use this ban-list that isnt maintained anymore...

Complain all u want, its just no-one is listening anymore...

edit:- Sorry to be blunt but its straight to the point....

Edited by Torndeco

Hello, i wanna ask a quick question, i got banned a long while ago, and am trying to get in touch with someone that can help. since i was playing with around 16-17 people and 1 or 2 were hacking, they were teleportin us around, and getting us killed, after a while we all got banned , and it was a battleeye global ban. its really frustrating, so if anyone can help i would be glad !

I have to say i been banned for some time now and i dont know what to do since the Community Ban list isint being updated i cant appeal,And i dont know witch admin or server banned me. Can i get some help?

Hello, i wanna ask a quick question, i got banned a long while ago, and am trying to get in touch with someone that can help. since i was playing with around 16-17 people and 1 or 2 were hacking, they were teleportin us around, and getting us killed, after a while we all got banned , and it was a battleeye global ban. its really frustrating, so if anyone can help i would be glad !

Hello there

Read all the appropriate stickies and check the info at the BE site.

There's 2 main reasons for a GB.

1. you or someone using your PC scripted

2. you or someone using your PC downloaded a key stealer disguised as another program (a DAYZ optimiser for example)

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

rgds

LoK

• Like 1

I have to say i been banned for some time now and i dont know what to do since the Community Ban list isint being updated i cant appeal,And i dont know witch admin or server banned me. Can i get some help?

The admin who submitted your ban is irrelevant, you need to appeal to every server you want to play on who is using the list.

Those with Global Ban issues, we can't help so don't ask.

For the rest, it has been said again and again, with the CBL no longer a properly working function you will have to go about grovelling to the servers and admin that banned you in the first place. Tough job to do but at the end of the day if you really really want to play you will do it...

• Like 1

Those with Global Ban issues, we can't help so don't ask.

For the rest, it has been said again and again, with the CBL no longer a properly working function you will have to go about grovelling to the servers and admin that banned you in the first place. Tough job to do but at the end of the day if you really really want to play you will do it...

That's a load of bollocks I have to contact all servers then... BE can't remove my ban since it's on the community ban list. That's dumb man...

Edited by Ramboness

I use the CBL on my server (plus some others lists).

I noticed there is another list called BanZ (no advertising intended) where the banned guids are fed by known, selected (adult) admins that "manually" check their server's logs...

Wouldn't that be a solution for the CBL? (I mean only accept input from selected admins)?

--

Personal note - Doing some research, I was frustrated to notice that a scripting forum has 53 pages (of 30+ posts each) on ArmaII scripts, exploits, cheats and hacks) and we, admins, have so much hard time to find simple information to base our bans - looking at this thread I see how hard it is for us to agree on a subject.. :-/

Edited by rboos

Hello i was playing on a server in the morning and i left and when i came back and loged in i was global banned and now I cant start Arma 2 OA. Can someone please help me?

CBL is being updated regularly...

http://code.google.com/p/dayz-community-banlist/issues/detail?id=3516&sort=-id&start=100

Above is a ban request submitted on the 2nd and added to the list They've got a lot of submissions to deal with and they do proper reviews,

If you look at issues you'll see there are several overturned outdated bans, so there have been some removals as well as additions....

And unlike BE they actually admit fault in the script detection of BE and unban players (prob more liberally than I would... if they don't have the evidence they will overturn the ban as far as I can tell)...

Although finding the latest updated banlist is a PITA! I've submitted an issue requesting the update their front page so it doesn't seem like it's not being updated and put a link directly there for the latest ban list.... hopefully that gets done and puts an end to all the confusion...

I thought it wasn't being updated until someone posted a link directly to the latest version which I now for the life of me can't find and am too tired to keep trying lol...

Hi,

Today I wanted to play with my friend Dayz.

I started DayZ Commander and was looking for a server.

Then came this message: You have been kicked from the server: Global banned

Please Help me

Sorry for this Bad english.

Edited by Striker232

Hi,

Today I wanted to play with my friend Dayz.

I started DayZ Commander and was looking for a server.

Then came this message: You have been kicked from the server: Global banned

Please Help me

Sorry for this Bad english.

Hello there

Read all the appropriate stickies and check the info at the BE site.

There's 2 main reasons for a GB.

1. you or someone using your PC scripted

2. you or someone using your PC downloaded a key stealer disguised as another program (a DAYZ optimiser for example)

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

rgds

LoK

Great, got banned for what I assume is a false positive and I can't play. What a list guys...hope it's worth all the false positives for such a small accumulated list.

Edited by t1337Dude

Dear admins when I connected to the server received immediately ban.

Please unban me or tell me for what I was banned.

My nick: xarek_SD

My ID: 13442950

If you have been recently added to the CBL chances are not only was it not a false positive but it's been reviewed by BE and you'll be getting a Global Ban soon.

The OLD CBL bans are the ones w/o proper documentation. The New bans they take their time and ensure there is evidence... I don't now how actively it's being updated or checked on though...

I have already been updating the banz list as well to my server, but I believe I will now become a member, Doc the guy who runs it has contributed a great deal to the community and seems to take this role VERY seriously. Hopefully it does not end up in the state CBL is right now... where it's being looked at and updated but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when in what order or why.

I have submitted several recently that include logs of chat with the players DISCUSSING THE HACKS THEY ARE RUNNING and they have NOT been acknowledged or added to the list yet. And that was 2-3 weeks ago (when I posted above) that I posted them...

I've given up on trying to report bans, The ticket system for official hives is gone or unattended CBL is either poorly or not updated... BanZ seems to be the only one under active development and updates.

Also this is not where to ask to be removed from the CBL. So read some of the posts above yours the answers you seek are on every page of this thread and stickied in the parent forum

#258 2a788c5b19c4af76214704fc85169b49 -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

This would be me

Going by the name Svennetony.

I haven't been playing since march and just found this out.

I want to know the reason to why I was banned.

This pisses me off greatly as I was today going to pick up dayz with my friends again and noticed this.

I truly wish it could all be revoked, but know due to reading the posts that it won't happen ever.

Migth work if I go from knocking from server to server, but I won't do it.

I hope these bans won't be transfered to the standalone.

So what was the reasoning to why I was banned.

I was in server earlier complaining bout the server being laggy and glitchy and was upset and said it was shitty server lol so i apologize cause i have few people im playing with but i dont get why i wasn't banned once i said server was shitty ? but all in all would love to join again

Hi,

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or somewhere else. Anyways, I played DayZ back about a year ago and I am looking to play again. I went to join a server and it looks like somehow I am on the CBL. I know for a fact it isn't a global ban because it doesn't say global ban and I have never hacked before. When trying to log in it says, "Admin Ban..." then a bunch of numbers and letters. Anyways I looked through the fourms and it seems like the list ins't being updated or changed. Is this still true? Is the only way I can join a server is to contact an admin of a specific server to get me off their list?

Any answers would be great.

Oh and my GUID is 66615050759f5f55b3685cbd2ae979ef

Thanks.

e53810f59d8bcfabab2451c8e77909e5 -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

I want to know why i was banned, give me some evidence please.

Righto,

7 hours ago, I purchased Arma II + OA from http://www.gamersgate.com/ (Receipt and date proof: http://postimg.org/image/iu8op5hb3/). I let it download while at work, and installed it with DayZ in the process. However, when I joined an Origins server, I received the following error: Battleye: Admin Ban W4d9b2182 0x0f44d938. After that, I could not join any server whatsoever. Now, I've noticed that this is in the CBL (if I was looking at it right, Feb 2013), and I'm aware that this can be due to CD Key Theft. I am requesting an appeal for this issue.

My GUID is 390b77721d4929ac6b28b49382bf6f41

Thank you.